2002 Custom Humphreys 77
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,495,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,663,935)
Astonishing Rob Humphreys 77, which offers pace and extraordinary levels of comfort. She was totally refitted by our very own Berthon Boat Co in 2016. A regardless of cost exercise, work included a full repaint, new 15mil deck, new paint and refurbishment of the rig, new sails, new electronics and generator, new hard and soft furnishings and a faultlessly refreshed interior with the help of interior designer Lola Beuyukian. All the AV has been replaced, new jet RIB and stacks more. Essentially a 2016 yacht she is very special.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hamble Yacht Services
Designer: Robert Humphreys
LOA: 77 ft 0 in
Beam: 20 ft 2 in
LWL: 65 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 6 in
Displacement: 42000 kgs
Total Power: 155 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 155 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (1500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (2600 Liters)
Number of single berths: 9
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Awlgrip paint system above and below the waterline. AGLAIA had a full repaint in 2016 of hull and superstructure.
- Topsides painted Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 Majestic Blue with white cavita line and style lines. Super structure in Snow White.
- Exterior varnish work totally reworked 2016.
- Teak laid decking on main deck, superstructure top and in both cockpits.
- The teak deck was new in 2016 and has a thickness of 15mm.
- All new teak toe rail 2016.
- Structural engineering, materials and quality control from SP Technologies.
- Hull, deck and superstructure in closed cell foam core epoxy composites with pre-pregnated Kevlar laminates, incorporating carbon fibre in load areas.
- This construction gives a stiff, strong and light hull, contributing to the excellent sailing performance of the yacht.
- Light ship weight of under 35000kg.
- 4 x Separate watertight zones.
- Acoustic and thermal hull insulation.
- Underwater profile sanded back to original primer, all old antifoul removed, new primer applied in 2014 and re-antifouled as needed in the interim.
Keel & Rudder:
- Deep fin keel with lead bulb – 2.9m draft.
- Semi-balanced spade rudder with protective partial skeg. Rudder bearings replaced 2016.
- Cummins 6C8 3M 6-cylinder naturally aspirated 155hp diesel engine.
- Twin disc MG-5050A gearbox with a 2.04:1 reduction. Full service August 2014.
- Dry type exhaust.
- The main engine had a deep service in the 2016 refit including the replacement of the engine exhaust hose.
- Approximate hours run since rebuild – 1,200 (approx. 7880 in total since new).
- Max Prop 3 blade feathering propeller.
- Stainless steel shaft incorporating Aquadrive 20480 flexible coupling refurbished 2016.
- Morse cable engine controls in aft cockpit, together with engine instrumentation replaced 2016.
- High performance lead impregnated rubber insulated engine room. The engine room as totally rationalised during the 2016 refit including a deep clean and repaint. The engine room floor is in anodised aluminium non-slip plate.
- Whitlock Mamba torque tube steering. The drive motor was replaced in 2016 and all worn parts in the steering system were either refurbished or replaced.
- Twin stainless steel elk hide-covered wheels (recovered May 2016) in aft cockpit with steering brake system.
- Twin custom-made composite pedestals, each with a 5-inch steering compass.
- Aluminium tiller arm and stock.
- Retractable swing Lewmar 300 20hp hydraulic bow thruster with PTO from the main engine (with load sensing pump). The bow thruster was rebuilt in 2016 including a full repaint, replacement of its hydraulic hoses, rewire and new bilge float switches.
- Kohler 20EFKOZD (2016), 20 KvA (approx. 1570 hours) with dry type exhaust.
- B Ticino switches and sockets.
- Euro 220v sockets throughout ship.
- All maintenance-free gel-type batteries –
- 2 x AGM180Ahr Engine Start Batteries (2016).
- Service batteries: 1280 amp/hr @ 24volt. AGM Cells.
- Generator battery: 180 amp/hr @ 12 volt (2016).
- Victron inverter 24/5000 5kW. Galley and sockets (2016)
- Victron inverter 24/3000 3kW (2016).
- 3 x Victron 24-100 single phase 100 amp chargers (incorporating battery temperature sensors), Charge state monitoring via Victron Smart Battery Monitor (August 2014).
- Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-700 (2016).
- 1 x 135 amp Mastervolt alternator with smart charge unit driven from main engine. (August 2014).
- Victron Ivet 13 KVA isolation transformer.
- Hubbel cable, plus water proof plug and connection (2016).
Note: It is possible to charge from either the generator or 110v/220v shore power. Yacht can operate on 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 250l/h (2017).
- Schenker DC35 - capable of 35 litres per hour on 24 volts (refurbished during refit).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised fresh water by twin 24v centrifugal pumps (pumps renewed 2014).
- Galley tap supply via carbon filter.
- Sigma 120 litre stainless steel calorifier with 2.5kw heater and via engine heat exchanger (Replaced 2016 together with the immersion unit).
- Tacotherm automatic tempering valve to blend hot and cold water prior to distribution.
- Manifold with discharge via:
- Engine driven Jabsco pump.
- Electric bronze centrifugal F.P. pump.
- Manual Whale gushers 25 pump.
- 7 x Jabsco automatic bilge pumps, one in each bilge system.
- All refurbished during the 2016 refit.
- All tanks are of composite, integral with the hull (they have all been coated with suitable materials to prevent contamination).
- All have inspection hatches which were upgraded in the 2016 refit.
- All are positioned close to the centre-line of the vessel.
- All were emptied and polished 2016.
- New senders were fitted 2016.
- 2 x Fuel tanks, holding in total 687 U.S. gallons (2,600 litres).
- These were emptied and polished 2016.
- New senders fitted 2016.
- 2 x Water tanks, holding in total 396 U.S. gallons (1,500 litres).
- These were emptied and polished 2016.
- New senders fitted 2016.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Grey water tanks, holding in total 132 U.S. gallons (500 litres).
- 1 x Black water tank, holding 79 U.S. gallons (300 litres).
- 1 x Day fuel tank, holding 20 U.S. gallons (75 litres).
- Sewage manifold with discharge via an AC pump with time delay switch. Pump replaced 2014.
- All emptied and cleaned 2016.
- New senders fitted 2016.
- B&G Zeus 3 12 inch chart-plotter fitted at helm (new 2017).
- 4G radar scanner (new 2017).
Fitted in 2016: Brookes and Gatehouse H500 system, including:
- H5000 Hydra CPU.
- H5000 Autopilot system, with wireless autopilot remote.
- 12” Zeus plotter in deckhouse.
- 7 x H5000 Graphic displays.
- Ipad with B&G “Go-Free” system.
- ZG100 10hz GPS antenna.
- DT800 depth transducer.
- ST850 speed transducer.
- B&G Barometer.
- V90 black box VHF system. Handset in deckhouse and H50 VHF wireless handset at aft cockpit (2016).
- Sailor Fleet Broadband satellite telephone system.
The galley has been fully equipped with cookware, crockery and cutlery for 8 covers complete with stainless steel storage canisters recessed into the work surfaces.
- Miele H6 100BM combination grill, oven and microwave.
- Stainless steel extraction canopy (which was refurbished in 2016).
- Quooker (outlet at galley sink) supplies instant boiling water (for hot drinks etc.) (2016).
- Corian galley worktops.
- Miele full size washing machine/dryer (2014), installed in lazarette area by the crew accommodation.
- 1 x 350 litres “day fridge” at forward end of galley under the counter (Frigoboat compressor - sea cooling, with new seals and internal light fitted 2016);
- 4 x 250 litre refrigerator / freezer units at aft end of galley (2 fridges above and 2 freezers below counter), each one in stainless steel and sea cooling. Fully overhauled in refit 2016 as required (included new seals, one new compressor and one rebuilt compressor).
- 1 x 3-drawer vegetable chiller (air cooled).
- New Danfoss water cooling system for all compressors & new interface box (2016).
- Refrigerator in cockpit table, air cooled.
- U-Line icemaker, installed in salon with carbon filter – rebuilt 2016.
- 3 x Guest heads - Tecma Silence Plus Toilets and Grohe Grohtherm 1000 Thermostatic Showers (2016).
- Each area was refitted including some new joinery and trays.
- All basins, sinks and fittings were replaced in the 2016 refit.
- Crew heads: Jabsco Quiet Flush manual fresh water toilet, fitted with divert valve - to overboard or to holding tank (2017).
- Corian vanity top`s and shower trays.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning and reverse – cycle heating throughout; 2 units in the salon; 1 in each cabin (x3); 1 in the crew area (All with new electric boards and new pumps); new Frigomar 608NT variable frequency chiller unit fitted in 2017. The air conditioning system was totally rebuilt in 2016 and modified joinery was hand built and fitted over the air conditioning handlers.
- Security bars on overhead hatches in all cabins operated by remote control switches to open and close.
- These switches also incorporate controls for mosquito nets and black-out blinds.
- Direct ducted fresh air with fans to all cabins to ventilate in conditions when opening hatches is not applicable.
(Refitted by outside contractor (Cornflake) 2016):
- Wireless router for up to 5 access points.
- Surf4G router, EU & US – for 4G connectivity (put in a SIM card and use the mobile phone networks when in range).
- AN7000 Wave WIFI booster (To connect to on shore WIFI hotspots when in range).
- 40” Samsung Ultra High Definition 6400 series slim TV, in saloon.
- SONOS Playbar and SONOS Sub.
- Integrated in-ceiling multi-room speaker system driven by SONOS connect units.
- 64GB Apple TV 4th generation.
- IPad Pro 128GB, WIFI only, in crew area.
- Mac Mini Server and Macbook.
- All internal and external lighting changed to warm LED with dimming features.
Note: Lighting power consumption dropped from 45AH average with evening and deck lighting throughout to less than 3AH)
- All lights replaced throughout, with various Italian lights and the switches, sockets etc replaced with Vimar products (2016).
- During the 2016 refit, the interior of AGLAIA was totally reworked.
- Her owner commissioned Lola Beuyukian Design to uplift and modernize her classic interior of cherry and teak that was originally designed by Ken Freivokh.
- The simple finish of the woodwork was satin lacquer.
- All head-linings and side-linings were replaced, and all flat surfaces were replaced in Corian.
- The sole boards in the crew area were replaced and the accommodation sole boards were refinished.
- Any signs of wear and tear were removed, and she has new fittings for all services from door handles to faucets in stainless steel with stainless steel fiddles to match.
- All the mattresses were replaced at that time as well as the upholstery which is now in leather and double stitched.
- As the onboard services were either refurbished or replaced there was an opportunity to make subtle changes for the better use of space. This included all the audio-visual equipment, navigation equipment and audio visual, so there was ample opportunity to take advantage of this to rebuild areas of the yacht to accommodate this new equipment.
- She also has all new galley equipment, china, glass, and cutlery.
- The interior is classic yet very 21st century.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Sail locker at bow, access from deck, watertight bulkhead.
- Double cabin at the bow with access to bed from either side, hanging lockers, en-suite shower/washbasin/ WC.
- Twin berth port cabin with en-suite shower/washbasin and WC, hanging locker, drawer units. There is access to the head from the passage making it suitable as a day head.
- Double berth cabin to starboard with vanity area, drawers, and hanging locker.
- En-suite heads/shower/washbasin area forward.
- Salon with U shaped leather seating to port. Hull windows, coaming windows plus the generous overhead hatches make this a very light and airy space.
- Navigation / computer area to starboard with seat.
- Beautiful hand-crafted hand-rail and companionway to cockpit which was completely rebuilt in the 2016 refit.
- To starboard there are two steps down to the galley, which runs along the starboard side. Excellent storage.
- Aft is the crew area with a small dinette to starboard (with an occasional pilot berth option) and lockers.
- A door leads to the crew sleeping cabin with a double bed and adjoining toilet/shower area.
- From here is good access to the full height engine room with good work area space and access all round to both engine and generator.
- Companionway to Aft Cockpit.
- The central cockpit has a twin seat on the port side with chart/navigating space.
- Large U shaped seating; central table with inbuilt fridge.
- Steps for easy access out to the deck.
- This area was totally refurbished including the repair of the deck head of the pilothouse and any other worn areas in 2016.
- Main saloon and crew mess covers.
Spars and Rigging
- Hood aluminium 3 spreader mast and Hood Smart boom – spars Awlgrip painted in White, 2016.
- Navtec discontinuous rod rigging, bottle screws (2016).
- North Sails stack-pack for easy handling of the main, fitted in 2017.
- Reckmann hydraulic genoa furler – fully refurbished 2016.
- Reckmann line-furl staysail unit – full refurbished 2016.
- Riggarna plastic-covered Kevlar runners, with lightweight blocks (2016).
- Navtec hydraulic mainsail outhaul vang and backstay adjusters, controlled from new central panel in aft cockpit. New Navtec panel (2016).
- 2 x Carbon spinnaker poles and associated equipment – sheets, guys, halyards and blocks, (poles stored on the mast).
- All running rigging (over 2km) replaced in the 2016 refit.
- All mast fittings were either refurbished or replaced in 2016.
- Rigging pins 2016.
- Mast coat interior and exterior new 2016.
- Mast wiring replaced 2016.
- Additional inner headsail track on port and starboard for close hauled sailing with blade type jib.
- 2 x Antal pin-stop adjustable halyard tensioners.
- 4 x Antal mast jammers for spinnaker halyards, spare main and genoa halyards.
- Mainsail: Vectron, fully battened, 3 reefs – 2015.
- Roller Reefing Genoa: Vectron, sunstrip, luff padding – 2015.
- Roller Reefing Blade Jib: Vectron, sunstrip – 2015.
- Staysail: Vectron, sunstrip – 2015.
- Asymmetric Spinnaker (Code 2): 1.5oz Nylon, ATN Sleeve – 2014.
- All winches are in stainless steel:
- 2 Lewmar 88 3/SHST 3 speed Primary winches, Hydraulic self-tailing.
- 2 Lewmar 77 3/CST 3 speed Secondary & runners, Manual self-tailing.
- 1 Lewmar 66 CST 3 speed Mainsheet, Hydraulic self-tailing.
- 1 Lewmar 64 CST Traveller, Manual self-tailing.
- 2 Lewmar 66 CST 3 speed Mast halyard main & reefing, Hydraulic self-tailing.
- 2 Lewmar 66 CST Spi control Manual self-tailing.
- All winches were disassembled and rebuilt in 2016.
- Custom Lewmar/Navtec ring main hydraulics with twin 2kw D.C motor pump and PTO main engine pump with 100 litre reservoir. Sea water cooling system for PTO thermostatically controlled.
- Navtec rams for Vang, Backstays, Outhaul and transom door – fully refitted 2016.
- Hydraulic power for winches, windlass and variable flow bow thruster.
- Lightweight carbon fibre opening stern door/swim platform which is operated hydraulically with deck controls. This opens into a tender garage which was totally refurbished during the 2016 refit. The sole floor was replaced with simulated teak and the steps to the garage were remade in teak. The whole area has been repainted.
- Electrically operated Besenzoni 3 metre passarelle (2016).
Tender & Outboard:
- Williams 385 100hp waterjet RIB 2016.
- Centre cockpit with pilotage area incorporating twin seats to port.
- Console to port for electronics. Chart table to port.
- Large guest cockpit area seating 10 adults. The main cockpit table was rebuilt in 2016.
- Aft cockpit-twin helms plus sail handling controls.
- All deck hatches and port lights were replaced 2016.
- Large custom fore hatch to sail locker.
- Tracks, blocks, travellers and cars from Lewmar Ocean range in anodized aluminium all of which were removed from the yacht in 2016 and either replaced or refurbished.
- Custom stainless steel pulpit and stern rail.
- Custom stainless steel extending centre cockpit roof grab rail forming cockpit canopy frame.
- 8 x S/steel custom made mooring cleats.
- 8 x Custom-made stainless steel fairleads (inc. 2 x doubles at stern).
- Swim ladder, forepeak ladder, side ladder and deck to aft platform ladder.
- Dolphin seat forward on pulpit, 2016.
- Hot and cold water deck shower (in lazarette) at platform replaced 2016.
- Fresh water wash down hose (in lazarette).
- The antennae mast was refitted and reinforced 2016.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V6 hydraulic windlass, (2016).
- 1 x 66kg CQR anchor.
- 1 x Lewmar CQR 63kg/140Ib anchor, 2016.
- 1 x Fortress anchor.
- New 100m of 14mm Galvanised chain (2016).
- Long anchor rode warp on a reel.
- Salt water anchor wash system, rebuilt 2016.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
- 10 x fire extinguishers, manual operation, 2016.
- Fire, heat and smoke detectors refurbished 2016.
- Auto fire extinguisher system, FM 200 for engine room.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All canvas, covers and cushions were replaced in 2016.
- 2 sprayhoods (one at main cockpit – also can form a bimini to protect aft part of cockpit from the sun, and one for aft companionway).
- Sun awnings to provide shade for all deck areas.
- Cockpit cushions for both cockpits.
- Canvas covers for all winches, the cockpit table, and all hatches, the two pedestals, and the EPIRB
- Stern garage canvas cover.
- Bean bag deck cushions.
- Fleece lined fender covers.
- Tender cover.
- Canvas covers for all soleboards internally.
- Telemedical support contract – 12 months (starts 13-June 2017).
- 1 x Distant Ocean Medical 10 kit.
- 1 x Pediatric medical kit.
- 1 x Tender medical kit – standard.
- 1 x Crew day medical kit.
- Dive tender oxygen – single kit.
- Defibrillator – Zoll.
- 2 x 8 man liferafts (in cannisters).
- 2 x Jonbuoys.
- 2 x Personal Beacons.
- Selection of Spinlock life-jackets (adult and child)
- Workbench in engine room with vice and tool stowage adjacent (all tools were renewed 2016).
- Lazarette-good stowage plus stainless-steel rails for ropes and stowage boxes.
- Dive Equipment, including Bauer Junior 2 dive compressor installed in the lazarette, and 4 dive cylinders.
- Dyson rechargeable vacuum cleaner fitted with charging point in lazerette.
- Various hoses and wash down equipment.
- Full set of drawing and manuals for all systems on board all updated by Berthon after the 2016 refit.
- Kayak, snorkelling equipment, windsurf, and paddle board.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Elliot 1850 Schooner
Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Alloy 72 Sloop
Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
German Frers 60
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom