2001 Sabre 362
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Galesville, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 128,000
Her topsides and decks are in good condition with very minimal "Sabre crazing". Easy to see just a few minutes South of Annapolis.
Available to view strictly by appointment.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Contact Erik Haaland; CPYB (410)279-3027 Talk or Text
Italia Yachts USA Sales Director and North American Hylas Yachts New/Brokerage Sales
David Walters Yachts
Port Annapolis Marina
7080 Bembe Beach Rd Suite 111
Annapolis, MD 21403
(410) 279-3027 - Cell
Erik is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Florida Licensed/Bonded
Go to www.CPYB.net to learn more about how a CPYB Broker can better work for you!
Please contact Erik Haaland at 410-279-3027
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 2 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 14060 lbs
Ballast: 5780 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 53 ft 2 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: W35D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 825
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (87 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Sabre 362 is fitted with a beautiful and bright interior adorned by hand rubbed cherry finish work, a teak and holly sole, and molded head liner. This leaves a fresh look that is easy to maintain and will appeal to the eyes through generations.
Upon entering the salon through the companionway you are greeted with a vast space that rivals many other brands. To starboard in the galley and just aft of that the guest quarters. To port is the nav station and continuing aft you have a large head with separate shower stall.
Moving forward into the main salon there are two settees port and starboard. The starboard can also be converted to a third bed. A hide-away salon table stores neatly on the forward bulkhead when not in use. This greatly expands the usable floor space. Multiple storage lockers and cubbies are available.
The master cabin is fitted with a full size V-berth, under bed drawers, hanging locker, vanity and sink. This gives the owners a very usable private space aboard.
- 16k BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with two air handlers
- Cabin fans
- Reading lamps
- Companionway hatch boards and screens
- Portlight screens
- Deck hatch screens
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPSMAP 547
- B&G Network Depth
- B&G Network Wind
- Standard Horizon Remote Mic for VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- B&G Network Data
- Jensen AM/FM Stereo with CD Changer and Infinity Speakers
- Fuel Gauge
- Transom platform with folding swim ladder. Varnished teak ladder steps.
- Dockline toe rail chocks.
- Newly refinished toe rail and deck grab rail varnish.
- Varnished fold-away cockpit table
- Canvas dodger and bimini with connector. Canvas covers for dodger windows. Mainsail cover.
- Wrap-around stainless steel stern pulpit with port and starboard boarding gates.
- Stainless steel dorade vents.
- Two large Lewmar deck hatches.
- Two small Lewmar ventilation hatches in head/galley.
- Opening port lights.
- Large anchor locker forward with deck hatch.
- Muir windlass with foot controls.
- CQR anchor with G4 chain
- Anchor wash down
- Backup Fortress anchor
- Two cockpit lazarettes
- LPG storage locker with two tanks
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit manual bilge pump
Sails and Rigging
- North Sails Main (2 reef points) and Jib
- Drifter - Never Used
- Harken Jib Furler
- Lazy Jacks
- Double spreader aluminum mast, deck light, spreader lights.
- Control lines led aft to cockpit cabin top clutches and winches
- Harken traveler
- Quik-Vang adjustable from cockpit
- Lewmar 48 2-Speed primary winches
- Lewmar 30 2-Speed cabin top winches
- 30A Shore power inlet and cord
- Galvanic isolator
- Two AGM battery banks (2015). House bank (2 batteries) 210 Ah, Engine bank (1 battery) 105 Ah
- Battery combiner switch
- Promatic 30A 3 Bank battery charger
Engine and Mechanical
- New fuel tank 2017
- Drip-less shaft seal
- Racor fuel filter
- New exhaust hose 2016
- Vacuflush toilet
- Overboard Y-valve and thru-hull
- Shower sump pump
- Double basin stainless steel sink with pull-out sprayer
- Fresh and salt-water foot pumps
- Expandable counter top with flip up partition
- Large refrigeration with top and front loading, 12V compressor
- Force 10 LPG 2-burner stove and oven
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.