2001 RM Yachts 1050
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 124,950 Tax Paid (US$ 141,206)
A true expedition yacht with no expense spared, this yacht is fully equipped and ready to venture anywhere from the Tropics to The Arctic Circle. With her groundbreaking keel design, the RM1050 can not only perform like a fin keeled yacht at sea but also gives you the flexibility to dry out and explore the upper reaches of creeks and rivers at low water thanks to the shallow bilge keels. If you are looking for a robust blue water cruiser with ocean crossing capability, the perfect mix between high performance and comfort on board, Anastasia is just that. Current owners have (and still are)extensively cruised her from Europe to South America, proving just what this boat is capable of. With her cutting edge design allowing her to be light and fast, yet robust enough to deal with the conditions that ocean sailing can throw at her she remains safe and comfortable for her crew. Currently based in Tahiti, French Polynesia, the owners are willing to deliver the boat worldwide to new buyers on completion of sale.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Will Higgs at +44 (0)7904 613 925
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Belgium
Keel: Twin Keel
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 4700 kgs Dry Load
Ballast: 1800 kgs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (600 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (270 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
- Anastasia is equipped with Raymarine electronics for Wind, speed, depth and Autopilot. (st5000+) the rest ST60. There is a multi repeater at the chart table.
- 60 GB computer with a Neovo screen operating windows.
- Pactor Dragon modem this for e-mail connection via Sailmail etc.
- Icom 7100 HF radio with all the frequencies.
- Echomax active radar.
- Iridium 9575 extreme telephone with power supply and external antenna connection.
- Garmin VHF with the internal speaker.
- Water tank gauges
- Fuel tank gauges
- Waste water gauge
- Volt meter
- Engine hour gauge
- Furuno navtex NX-300 and barograph.
- Furuno 1621 Mark 2 radar.
- BTV television system with remote control linked on the computer.
- Printer scanner copier
- Anastasia has a lot of internal lights, all of which are LED. At the chart table there are two lights which can be lit up red, as can one in the Kitchen.The stairs at the entrance have only red lights.
- There are 4 230V plugs which function when shore power is plugged in.
- Anastasia has a 230V Victron Inverter producing up to 1200Watts. There are 3 plugs for the inverter alongside one 12 v plug at the chart table.
- Anastasia has 4 main ventilators; front cabin, kitchen, chart table and in the aft cabin. A fan feeds hot air from the stove to the front of the boat.
- The engine room has an air extractor that ventilates the room while the engine is running; this can be switched off, on or set to automatic.
- On the chart table there is a movement detector, from a previous alarm system that is out of use (can be reactivated by using a simcard)
- Heating is provided by two systems: one is the Mikuni MY30 hot air heater on diesel. This system has a maximum power of 3000 kcal/h and a consumption of max 0,42 l/h. This system has 3 air outlets, one in the bathroom one under the seat of the chart table and one more in the front of the boat.
- The second heating is a Reflex M66, this heating operates also on diesel, taken out of the main tanks. There is no day tank. The diesel gets to the stove via an electric pump of max 0,3 bar. This heating is continuously on and consumes 0,3 l/h at its maximum.
- Anastasia has a Mastervolt charger. There are 3 batteries with a total of 450 amph and one engine battery of Optima(yellowtop) of 60 Amph.
- The engine is equipped with a regulator on the generator which maintains full charge within the batteries at all times.
- Force 10 gas stove with oven, new from 2015
- Isotherm fridge with cooling system via seawater.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Separate tap with filtered water via carbon filter.
- Seawater hand pump.
- Foot pump for water.
- Electric induction cooking plate on shore power.
- All necessary cutlery and plates.
- 4 gas bottles outside
- gas detection system.
- Side panels covered with stainless steal plates around the cooking stove.
- Lots of storage
- Forward cabin and saloon cushions re-upholstered
- Staysail on furler, Facnor, new from 2014
- Mainsail: Hybrid (no laminate) Dacron and Dynema; bulletproof. Triradial 2014
- Genoa: Hybrid (no laminate) Dacron and Dynema; bulletproof. Triradial 2009
- Staysail: Hybrid (no laminate) Dacron and Dynema; bulletproof. Triradial 2017
- Heavy weather Spinnaker 75m2 in special bag. (easy for hoisting)
- Gennaker 70 m2 in special bag. (easy for hoisting).
- Anchor section: double anchor rollers.
- Brake anchor 24 kg with 75m 10mm chain (2015) with line 50m
- Danforth anchor 20 kg with 40 m 10 mm chain and with line, 100 m
- Fortress Aluminium anchor with lead line
- Lewmar 1400 Watt anchor winch with remote control with wire and wireless.
- Hull protection with stainless steel on the bow section. 2015
- 110 m of floating line, 12 mm (2016)
- Board Navigation lights green and red with normal lamps, only to use when motoring.
-Profurl furler for genoa
- 4 cleats (2 extra 2017) with stainless steel protection on deck hull connection
- Lewmar deck hatch with vent, mirror film for sun protection.
- Granny bar with storage for halyards
- Main spinnaker pole on the mast.
- Secondary pole for stay-sail on the starboard side with rope down haul new 2014
- All navigation lights
- Antenna's for technical equipment
- Hatches have sun covers made in sunbrella
- New windows on the roof 2014
- Bimini and full sun covers
- Hypalon dinghy
- 5hp Yamaha outboard
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- Solar panels
- Water maker
FULL INVENTORY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, TOO MUCH TO LIST
- The boat has an enormous amount of spare parts. Eg. Spare cutter sail, spare prop for Yamaha outboard, spare ropes, screws and bolts, paint for the deck, cleaning products and polishing products.
- The hull of Anastasia has been repainted and two layers of epoxy hull guard have been added, above and under the waterline.
- New anti-foul has been done in September 2016.
- In 2014 the whole deck was repainted anti slip paint grey.
- In 2014 new stainless steel life lines
- In 2014 port and starboard gates in lifelines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.