2001 Pacific Trawler 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lynn, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 167,000
WAIT N SEA - Is new to the market and ready to take you cruising! She is powered with a single Yanmar Diesel 350hp w/ 3725 hours, Northern Lights Gen, Updated 2019 - Simrad Electronics Chart Plotter, Radar & Autopilot, Bow Thruster, Espar Heating system and much more. Cruising at a comfortable and economical 8kts with over a 1000 mile range, makes this a great candidate for the Loop or cruising the Coasts!
The Pacific Trawler PT40 is well known for its sea keeping & livability. Thinking of Looping? Then look no further. This loop veteran is a perfect combination of big enough to handle rough weather and small enough to be easily handled.
Wait N Sea - offers the following features:
The single stateroom design allows for a very large and spacious salon. Large windows in the salon let in lots of natural light, visibility & air. Throughout the vessel is a mix of mahogany cabinetry against lite beige surfaces and Brazilian cherry and holly sole.
The cockpit is an open transom design with removable railings creates a tremendously large space. Owners of these boats rave about this design. This unique design is very advantageous for easy access while boarding the boat. From tender or dock, the open design makes for quick, safe, and efficient loading of guests and provisions.
Currently on the hard and scheduled to launch in Mid-May. Owner has Fully Commissioned the boat Spring 2020. She will be in her slip ready to show! Call today to schedule a showing or go to specs to view the full listing.
More Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Brandon Crigger at (978) 465-3022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
WAIT N SEA
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 1 in
LWL: 38 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 26000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Range: 1000 nm
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The forward stateroom is comfortable, with a large King V - berth, two hanging lockers, and plenty of additional storage.
Large mid-ship head with a separate spacious enclosed shower stall.
The u-shaped galley is large, with lots of counter space, a large deep sink, and a large side-by-side under-counter refrigerator/freezer, three burner LP cooktop oven & microwave. The open peninsula design with bar seating gives the galley a very open feel.
Large upper deck with storage space for a large dinghy. A mast-mounted boom acts as a crane for lifting from either port or starboard.
Flybridge atop the pilothouse provides great visibility, storage and has seating for five+.
- Solid surface counter with large integral sink.
- Sharp carousel microwave.
- Princess three burner cook-top with oven LPG.
- Under counter frontload Nova Kool RFS6100 fridge and freezer AC/DC.
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6 LYA-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3725
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 350 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
- VHF B&G V50 base with wireless remote for bridge and hailer
- Chart plotters 1 Simrad NSS12 evo3 lower helm, 1 Simrad NSS12 gen1 bridge.
- Radar Simrad 3G 24nm
- Depth 1 down looking transducer and 1 Forward and down looking transducer.
- Weather Maretron WSO100-01 NMEA 2000 Ultrasonic Wind/Weather Station.
- Multifunction displays Simrad IS42- 1 weather, 1 not designated.
- Autopilot Simrad AP48 with remote
- Si-Tex Metadata AIS
- Stereo Fusion MS-AV700 with two remote controls and three independent zones.
- Intallian satellite tracking antenna with dish network V211 and remote
- Shore power 2 120vac 30amp smart plugs.
- Magnum MSH3012M Inverter/Charger with ME-ARC50 remote.
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- LP detector with shutoff
- Yanmar (1) 6L YA-STE 3725hrs +/-
- Twin Disc MG-5050SC transmission
- Side power SP55s bow thruster. Upgraded with maintenance free leg and New propeller design. Now comparable to a - SP65.
- Windless Lofrans Kobra
- Northern Lights TF-276m 5.5Kw generator.
- Air conditioning 2 Crusair 12,000btu units with heat.
- Espar D5 Diesel Airtronic heater, Engine bus heater, Electric windshield defroster.
- Fireboy FE241 fixed fire suppression system engine room.
- Hoist Rule V42R 12vdc with synthetic cable
- SeaStar hydraulic steering two stations
- Large head with macerating toilet, vanity and walk-in shower.
- Seaward S-600 6gal water heater 120vac & engine heating.
- Sediment filtration throughout the boat.
- Viqua Sterilight UV Water Purification System S2Q-P/12VDC - whole boat.
- General Ecology Seagull IV X-1F water purifier with dedicated faucet.
- Splendide 2000 - Washer/Dryer
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- Raw water washdown at bow and cockpit.
- Diesel Tanks (2) Central 396 gal, Aft 200 gal.
- Freshwater Tanks 2 - @ 100gal each
- Holding Tank - 1 @ 60gal
- Included in the sale is a - 2017 Highfield CL310 hypalon Tender with 2019 Tohatsu 20hp EFI electric start, battery, tank and cover
- Dometic CFX-95DZUS Dual Zone Portable Electric Refrigerator/Freezer 90 Quarts. Custom base in the cockpit.
- Life jackets
- 30amp Shore power cords 2- 25’ smart cords 2- 25’ extensions
- Assortment of charts
- Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines, Fenders
- All Jack Stands go with the Boat
- Anchors Rocna, Claw & Fortress
- Anchor rode primary 5/16 chain, secondary 5/16 chain to 9/16 rope & stern ¼ chain to ½ rope.
- Air / Bridge clearance Mast up - 23’ / Mast down - 15’
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.