2001 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft. Myers Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,500
Please contact Jeff Grossman at 727-278-2602
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Daniel Andrieu
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 21054 lbs
Ballast: 6515 lbs
Dry Weight: 21054 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1689
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (146 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information
- Forward Cabin, has a large v-berth, settee, vanity with mirror, lots of storage, full length hanging locker. Sail locker storage under berth
- The two Aft Cabins have queen berths, with hanging lockers outboard port/starboard for storage
- U shaped starboard settee, with beautiful inlaid fold out table, port side chart table with 2 seats. Table removes to create berth with insert
- Plenty of storage including large liquor/wine/beverage locker.
- TV, with DVD, Mast mounted antenna.
- Air Conditioning 16,000 BTU 2 units
- Two Heads with electric toilets sink and shower sump for overboard discharge, access from aft cabin or main cabin.
- Large L-Shaped galley with both top and side loading refrigeration
- Second large cooler next to refrigerator
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot/cold water supply.
- Two burner ENO propane Stove and Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Storage outboard and bellow
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12” chartplotter, 12/2017
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth instruments
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote for helm station
- 8D Battery for House Bank (1/2017)
- Dedicated Group 31 start battery (12/2017),
- Xantrex Smart charger (12/2017)
- ProWatt 1000 watt inverter
- Plug in for solar panel
- USB outlet
- Red Led lights for night sailing
- White Led lights in cabin and salon
- Fans in cabins and salon
- Stereo with speakers inside cabin and cockpit
- 2nd bilge pump with smart sensor and alarm
- Yanmar 4JH3E 55 HP.
- Engine Hours per meter 1689 as of 12/2019
- Dripless prop shaft installed 3/2020
- Type of Prop Three Blades Fixed 19 inch
- Racor fuel filters
- Water 146 gallons in two tanks with switches and level gauge.
- Fuel 53 gallons
- Holding 15 gallons each in two tanks
- Dual anchor rollers
- Lofrans 12 volt windlass new control as of 1/2019
- 44 Lb. Claw with 5/16” BBB 150 feet of chain and 150 feet of line.
- 22 Lb. Danforth with 30 feet of chain and approx. 200 feet of line.
- Twin wheels.
- Fold out cockpit table with storage under.
- Set of square blue closed cell foam. Cockpit cushions
- Two large lockers.
- Propane locker with two 10-pound tanks.
- Walk-thru transom to swim platform and aft storage.
- Navy blue hard dodger with large bimini frame with canvas that zips in to shade cockpit, winch covers, pedestal and wheel covers.
- Fenders and Dock lines
- Hood Roller Furling Genoa with new sheets and furling line (2019)
- Full Batten Mainsail with Lazy jacks and Stack Pack (2012)
- Aluminum Toe rail
- Electric Harken 44 two speed winch, port side, to control main and jib halyards, main and jib furling lines, and main sheet
- Starboard side Harken 44 winch.
- Two speed Harken 48 winches for jib sheets.
- New bottom job done 3/2020
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Massey Yacht Sales & Service
St. Petersburg, FL, United States