2001 Catalina 310
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Havre De Grace, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
BRAND NEW PRELIMINARY LISTING. MORE INFO COMING!!!The Catalina 310 is an exceptional Performance Cruiser: great lines, roomy and comfortable for overnighting, easy to sail with full battened main and dutchman and a furling genoa, plus a really good turn of speed. "Peppers Ghost" is clean and has been exceptionally maintained (I mean it!). She is ready to take you away.
I have a lifetime of boating, fishing, waterskiing, cruising and racing experience as well as 32 years of selling all kinds of power and sail boats. I will guide you effortlessly through the purchase process from the showings to the offers through the counters, survey, acceptance and settlement. I will make your boat buying experience easy and fun, and guarantee that you will get the boat best suited for your needs, plans and monies. And, I will be there after the sale to help you with every aspect of your boating experience.
Please, don't forget, I am always looking for good, quality sail and power boat listings. With real Yacht World Sold Boat comparables, a quarter century of marketing and sales experience, as well as a standing list of Buyers I have the selling know-how to move your boat in this tough economy with a simple goal of getting you the most monies in the shortest time. Call me to discuss your current boat and how we can maximize its sale.
Please contact Jim Elliott at (410) 708-4422
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Displacement: 10700 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Total Power: 26 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: M-26XPBC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 26 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
"Pepper's Ghost" has a 2 large double berths, a comfortable saloon, a full galley and a private head with commode, vanity sink and shower.
The Forward Cabin has a large island berth, good storage, and an overhead hatch and 2 ports for great ventilation and light.
The Saloon's port side dining table converts to a full sized double berth. Another overhead hatch, 2 opening & 4 large fixed ports provide still more ventilation and light.
The L-shaped Galley features an Adler Barbour top and front loading refrigerator/freezer, a Hillerange 2-burner propane stove/oven and a Samsung Microwave Oven.
The Aft Cabin has another large double berth, an opening hatch and good storage.
The Companionway is wide and safe and hinged to allow easy engine access.
A well designed cockpit has plenty of room for sailing, lounging and napping and features stern rail seats and a walkthru transom leading to a fantastic swim platform.
The Catalina 310 is super comfortable and safe for family and friends.
- Carry-on Cruiseair Air Conditioning
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Teak & Holly Sole
The Catalina 310 has both a 110 Volt Shorepower System and a 12 Volt Ship System.
- AC/DC Electric Panel at Chart Table
- Batter Off/On Switch
- 2 - Deka Marine 4-D Batteries 2019
- 12 Volt Reading Lights Throughout
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- Charles Marine 20 Amp Battery Charger
Electronics and Navigation
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Raymarine Ray 45 VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST4000 Wheel Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth, Wind Direction/Speed Instruments
- Garmin 440 Map GPS
- Sony CDXM-30 Marine Stereo
Sails & Rigging
The Catalina 310 is Sloop Rigged with halyards, mainsheet, toppinng Lift and Vang led Aft through Coach Roof Line Clutches to the Cockpit.
- Full Batten Mainsail with Dutchman Flaking System
- Rod Garhauer Boom Vang
- Garhauer Mainsheet Traveller mounted in front of Dodger with lines led to Cockpit
- NEW 130% Genoa 2020
- Schaefer Headsail Furling System
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Lewmar 2-Speed, Self Tailing Primary Winches
- Two Coach Roof Mounted Lewmar 2-Speed, Self Tailing Running Rigging Winches
- Hull has been waxed and bottom painted with Interlux Act Ablative Paint each Spring
- Dodger with Clear Vinyl Windows replaced in 2018
- Bimini and Connecting Panel
- Canvas Binnacle and Sail Cover
- Large Cockpit Table and Drink Holder on Binnacle
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Cushions
- Shrouds Rebedded by Tidewater Marina 2019
- Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower
- Sugar Scoop Swim Platform and Swim Ladder
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Electric Anchor Windlass with "Up" Foot Control
- Danforth Anchor with Chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.