2001 Beneteau 381
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 74,500
JUST BACK FROM THE YARD WITH NEW BOTTOM PAINT
- New house and starting batteries.
- New alternator.
- Bottom paint.
- hull buffed and waxed.
- Prop shaft seal replaced.
- Rigging adjusted and tuned
- 100 ft of anchor chain added to anchor locker.
- Remote anchor control repaired.
- Custom engine wiring removed and returned to original
- Westerbeke wiring.
- Cabin roof coated with epoxy and painted.
- New Bimini.
- Chartplotter (RL70C) removed and repaired.
- Jabsco electric head installed
- Plumbing rerouted to provide fresh water flush
- using the fwd water tank. The aft tank remains
- as the supply for the galley and shower and fwd sink.
- Refrigerator thermostat replaced.
- Auto pilot rebuilt, and new course computer installed
- (needs to be calibrated.)
- Ships bell installed.
- New propane tank and hose.
- Air conditioning serviced and seawater heat exch. cleaned.
- Foam backed vinyl in fwd cabin removed, wainscot paneling installed.
- Dodger repaired with new canvas and some zippers.
- Aft cabin vinyl removed and wainscot paneling installed.
- New UV barrier on genoa, Tapes at head and foot replaced,
- sail washed. (Stored in cockpit locker.)
- gps antenna
- Cabin portlight seals
- Bottom paint and buff and wax hull
- Clean knot meter paddle
Please contact Susan Opland at (941) 524-9658
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Group Beneteau
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 14991 lbs
Ballast: 4740 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 0 in
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2001
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 680
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 42 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (127 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (49 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Master stateroom forward with sink, hanging locker, bench Guest stateroom aft to port hanging locker Main saloon with adjustable dinette table convertible to berth 6'6" headroom Nav station with chart table, seat Head with electric flush
Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer 2-burner propane stove with oven Double ss sink with pressure hot/cold water Emerson microwave Under-counter trash bin
12v DC 120v AC 50' 30 amp shore power cord 12' 30 amp shore power cord Alternator (New 2017) Electrical panel with circuit breakers 4D NAPA wet cell house battery (new 2020) 1 Grp 29 NAPA wet cell engine start battery (new 2020) 1-12v fan 120v outlets 6 gallon hot water heater
Raymarine RL70c chart plotter Raymarine radar
Raymarine ST6000 AutopilotRaymarine ST60 Wind speed/directionRaymarine ST60 Depth/Speed/temp (speed currently stuck)Stereo with CD and cockpit speakers
16,000 BTU Mermain AC with reverse cycle (2-zones)
SAILS AND RIGGING
Deck stepped mast Double lifelines Spinlock XT rope clutches Solid boom vang Double Back stay Neil Pride Mainsail 140% headsail In-mast furling mainsail All lines led to cockpit
HULL AND DECK
Dodger Bimini 16# Delta anchor; 100' 3/8 " chain and 200' nylon Simpson Lawrence Electric windlass with remote SS folding swim ladder Stern rail with seats Cockpit table Large leather-wrapped wheel Drippless stuffing box Cockpit locker Propane locker Teak cockpit seats Emergency tiller cockpit shower
Tools Owner's personal items Anything not specifically listed herein
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Massey Yacht Sales & Service
Longboat Key, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States