2001 Amel Super Maramu 2000
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Le Marin, Martinique (FR)
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 260,000
The Amel Super Maramu 2000 is a long distance blue water ketch rigged cruiser packed with features like push button electric furling and winches, watermaker, generator and washing machine/dryer. Its the attention to detail that make these boats so desirable and NADA is no exception. As with all Amels maintenance is key and NADA has been meticulously maintained by her current owners. The interior is Mahogany. With two double cabins each with ensuite heads and spacious saloon the Maramu is light and airy down below. The centre cockpit is a good size for entertaining with the helmsmans throne to port with all the necessary navigation equipment at your finger tips. If you are unfamiliar with the Maramu’s come and see a perfect example of one.
Please contact Frank D. Gordon at 954-525-8476
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 4 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Cruising Speed: 88 knots
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (587 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
This Super Maramu can accommodate up to six. Two double cabins outside the saloon each with ensuite heads and shower compartments. One berth to port in the saloon and one (sea) berth in the starboardside passage to the aft cabin. 7 ft standing headroom and good ventilation through out.
FORECABIN: V berth stateroom with U shape bed and small table. Bed can be made larger with inserts. Access to bow thruster and anchor locker. A hatch and two portholes give light and ventilation. En suite heads compartment to port with electric marine toilet with holding tank, wash basin with shower. Hanging locker to starboard
SALOON: Saloon has U shape settee and dinette table that can comfortable seat six to port and a French love seat and cabinets to starboard. Plenty of storage space under seating as well chest freezer.
GALLEY: The U shape galley lies to port with double sink with pressurised hot and cold water, large front loading fridge. Gimballed two burner gas cooker and oven, microwave, washing machine/dryer and storage cabinet's.
NAV SATION: The navigation station and chart table lie to starboard with electrical board and navigation equipment.
HEADS: Two en suite heads each with wash basin and shower. Jabsco electric marine toilet and holding tank.
AFT CABIN: The master stateroom has large double bed to port and side seating and vanity area to starboard with hanging and storage lockers. Access to heads compartment with electric marine toilet with holding tank. Wash basin with shower.
All berths with fitted sheets and linen. Crockery & cutlery included.
Hot and cold pressurised fresh water system to galley sink, wash basins and showers. Hot water from calorifier heated by engine. All furnishings are beige in colour.
- Cruiseair air conditioning though out boat.
- 24v/220v Dual voltage Dessalator watermaker - only 500 hrs
- Thomson Washing machine/Dryer
- Bow thruster
Located centrally aft of the saloon with easy access from cockpit sole through water tight hatch is the Yanmar 4JH3 TE 75hp diesel engine with 2500 hours. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. With an Amel transmission U drive, culminating with a three blade, feathering bronze propeller.
- Onan Cummins 7KW generator 2000hrs
- House Batteries 8 x 100Ah providing 400Ah at 24v (2018)
- 12 volt Engine/Generator starter battery
- 2 x D400 wind generator 2 x 400watts
- 2 x 24v 185w Solar Panels
- 110a/24v Alternator
- Sinewave AJ200 Inverter 24v dc / 220v ac
- 2 x Dolphin Battery Chargers 24v/30a & 24v/50a
- Link battery monitor
- Full shore power system
Spars and Sails
Ketch rig, deck stepped with Amel electric in mast furling mainsail system and electric genoa furling system. Mizzen has a manual furling system. Double AMEL downwind pole system with complete rigging.
- Mainsail Doyle 2015 - Good
- Jib Doyle 2014 - Good
- Front Ballooner Gatiff 2001 - Fair
- Side Ballooner Gattiff 2001 - Fair
- Mizzen sail Doyle - 2016
- Rocna anchor 33 kg
- 80m chain (2016)
- Delta anchor stainless + chain + rode.
- 2 x Danforth anchors
- Electric windless with control forward and in cockpit with chain counter
- Bimini and sides with back sun cover
- Selection of fenders and mooring lines.
- Swim ladder
- Deck shower
- Inflatable Caribe C9 rib
- Yamaha 9.9 hp outboard
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Rear aft sunbathing cushions
- Passerelle ladder
- Stainless steel arch with davits
- Primary autopilot system Raytheon ST7000 with control unit
- Secondary autopilot Raymarine ST6001 with control unit
- B& G Instruments for wind/depth/speed and anchor chain counter
- Garmin GPS map 4028 chart plotter
- Furuno GPS 80
- Furuno radar
- B&G Hydra relay display
- Navionics chart plotter
- Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Icom IC-7000 SSB radio
- Alphine FM radio/cd player
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- 8 person Zodiac Liferaft (requires service)
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
- 8 life jackets, harnesses and PFD’s
- Propane BBQ
- Various Engine spares
- Dive tank and BCD
- Fishing Gear
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Please ask for more info.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.