2001 Albin 32+2
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bristol, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 115,000
PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS, subject to change
ELEANOR is a rare, tri cabin Albin 32 PLUS 2 layout with two cabins, versus one in the standard configuration. The sleeping arrangements are much improved, having an spare upper and lower berth arrangement on the port side of the mid cabin, just aft of the forward stateroom. The head has a separate stall shower with door. There is also a lovely and functional galley on the port side of the salon.
This ideal family yacht has a layout allowing a family of five or six to comfortably cruise together.
Her Cummins 6BT 5.9 370 horsepower diesel engine, allows her to cruise at 18 knots, and handling at the dock is a breeze with her Vetus Bow Thruster. A new After cooler for engine was recently installed. Comprehensive updates to propellor shaft and custom rudder for added durability.
A 5.5 kW Northern Lights Generator provides power when on a mooring to power her Air Conditioning and heating system. She also has a 3000 Watt inverter to power Microwave and hair dryers and the many conveniences we expect, without starting the generator.
A very nice Davit for her tender allows easy access to the dinghy.
Fully fit with Raymarine Radar and plotter, Robertson Shipmate Auto pilot, Raymarine Tri Data, upgraded VHF, and a powerful spotlight. Further, a fresh awlgrip paint job makes her navy blue awlcraft hull color shine. Her hullfinish is mirror like.
Beyond that, she enjoys great care, and it cannot be disputed, this classic Albin 32+2 is ready for cruising this spring 2020.
For sale only due to owners purchase of a larger yacht. This Albin 32+2 is the best on the market having been owned by thoughtful, careful boaters who have cared for her in carte blanche fashion.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-965-1684
Please contact Dana Davidson at 401-965-1684
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 15 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 13 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6BTA 5.9
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 16 knots @ 2100 RPM
Maximum Speed: 21 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (59 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (130 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Albin 32 plus 2 layout offers a family the opportunity to cruise with some of the creature comforts only available in larger yachts. ELEANOR is a particularly well kept and upgraded version of the popular Albin 32+2.
- MASTER STATEROOM Forward Master Stateroom with Berth, built in Desk, storage lockers
- HEAD Head has Fresh Water Head, Stainless Sink, and Fully Enclosed Shower
- OPTIONAL PORT SIDE GUEST CABIN Port side cabin with upper and lower berths. Note photos. This cabin may also be used as a great storage closet for long distance cruisers
- GALLEY Full Galley with Microwave, Stainless Oven, 2 burner cooktop, and two Norcold Refrigerator Freezers
- DINETTE Dinette table in salon converts to a full bed
- Stainless steel opening ports, 304 SS, with tempered glass lights
- Kenyon glass cook top with 2 burners
- Fresh water system with pressure tank and hot water tank providing hot water from either generator or shore power via 110/125 V AC electrical circuit or via heat exchanger on engine
- Emerson microwave
- Two Refrigerators, NorCold
- Hot water heater
- Fresh bottom paint and zincs
- Modified V-Hull with a full length prop-protecting keel
- 2' integrated swim platform that is a part of the bottom of the boat
- Wide weather decks (side decks) for entering and exiting
- Flying bridge with helm station, captains chair & wrap around seating to port
- Full canvas and Isinglass enclosure on flybridge
- Full extended bimini top over cockpit with screen enclosure
- Bow pulpit with electric windlass & 35 lb CQR anchor
- Stainless bow railing
- Stainless cleats and Hawse pipes
- Self draining cockpit
- Fresh & Raw water wash down in cockpit
- Hot & cold shower cockpit
- Transom door
- Cockpit wet bar
- Northern Lights 5kw Generator
- 3000 Watt Inverter to invert DC current to AC, for use by Microwave, hair dryers, etc.
- Shore power inlet - 30 Amp Hookup
- 110V electrical circuit
- AC/DC Electrical panel
- 12 Volt DC & 120 Volt AC power
- 50 Amp battery charger
- Two 8-D batteries, one dedicated to the house, the other to the engine. Both are AGM from 2017
- Cummins 6BTA 370 HP diesel engine with V drive Transmission
- 5.5 kW Northern Lights Generator
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump with handle
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heat
- 4 bank Batteries
- Vetus bow thruster
- Marine VHF
- Depth sounder
- Television and stereo
Stamoid enclosure on bridge, white, with Smily zipots - 2014. Also, HUGE BONUS for northern boaters: Custom winter cover with side protection for chine - value over 5400. 2016.
Custom bow sun pad with Silvertek fabric with ensolite foam.
Neither brokers nor owner offer warranty's of any kind. It is the buyers responsibility to hire competent marine surveyors to assess the fit and fitness of the vessel. All inventory is stated on the listing and any item not listed should be considered excluded from the inventory of the vessel.