2001 Island Packet 320
- View Full Specifications
Light Use.Exceptionally Clean!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Danvers, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 100,000
"Brown Eyed Girl" is an exceptionally well appointed Island Packet 320. With her spacious three cabin layout, she is nicely equipped for comfortable, extended cruising. She is a very clean and well maintained yacht. Just bring your seabags, she is ready to go sailing now!
The Island Packet 320 combines the extensive building, sailing, and design experience that have made Island Packet Yachts America's Cruising Yacht Leader. Using owner feedback from millions of miles of cruising experience, noted naval architect Bob Johnson designed the IP320 to maximize offshore capability and liveaboard comfort. Cruising World magazine confirmed the success of this design by awarding the IP320 its Best Midsize Cruiser honors in the 1998 Boat of the Year contest.
Brown Eyed Girl has been professionally maintained over the past ten years of the owners' stewardship. She is ready for many more seasons of sailing. Due to health issues the owners have only used this yacht a few days each season. Despite her light usage, she has been kept in beautiful condition. She is exceptionally clean and in like new condition with only 447 hours on the engine!
This yacht is well priced and should be seriously considered if you have an Island Packet 320 on your short list.
Please contact Marc Winder to schedule an appointment to see this wonderful performance cruising yacht. mobile: 617-750-4128. Office, toll free 877-785-4900.
Please contact Marc Winder at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Brown Eyed Girl
Builder: ISLAND PACKET
Designer: Bob Johnson, N.A.
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 33 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 1 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 447
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (45 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
- Forward Stateroom: Pullman style berth on the port side. Outboard shelving to P&S. There is a large hanging locker to starboard with additional storage cupboards for clothing and gear.
- Main Salon: Full length settees P&S. The port side settee pulls out to make a large double bed.
- There is a large, fold-up table port side mounted on the main bulkhead which seats 6 comfortably with wine rack at the bulkhead.
- The main salon boasts ample outboard cabinetry and shelves as well as large storage lockers below and behind the settee cushions. Abundant storage for provisioning an extended cruise.
- The private and well equipped head is to port between the forward stateroom and salon: Stainless steel sink, full shower with curtain enclosure. Cabinets outboard for toiletries and sundries.
- Galley is aft to starboard with a deep double ss sink. There is abundant storage provided by drawers, cabinets, and bins. The two burner s/s stove with oven uses LPG. There is very large icebox with drain and a built-in microwave oven.
- Aft Stateroom: Very large double bed to port with full private enclosure.
- Navstation: Large work table with storage bins and shelf outboard.
- (8) ports and (6) overhead hatches provide ample light and ventilation
- Designer fabric, fully upholstered cushions in excellent, like new, condition. A warm, hand rubbed, oil finish, teak interior joinery also in excellent condition.
- Custom-fitted & bound carpets in the three staterooms are included to protect teak and holly cabin soles.
- Deep double bowl, polished, s/s, sink.
- Hot & Cold pressure water system.
- Manual water pump and spray handle.
- Hillerange, gimballed, two burner, LPG, stove with oven
- Origo microwave oven, built in.
- Ample dish and utensil storage.
- Large ice box w/icebox drain foot pump.
- Extra folding counter space.
- Trash bin pull-out.
- Additional outboard storage.
- 10# LPG aluminum propane tank.
- "Captain's Chair" seating for showering.
- Polished stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water.
- Vanity with full-sized mirror.
- Shower curtain enclosure.
- Outboard storage cabinets.
- Macerator with overboard tank discharge.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon GPS/RC520 7" Chartplotter w/ WAAS antenna mounted at the nav station.
- Horizon Intrepid VHF at the nav station.
- Horizon remote microphone, CMP 23 mounted at the helm.
- Raymarine 2KW radar antenna, mast mounted.
- Raymarine RL70C Display on binnacle pedestal, radar with chart plotter overlay. Large selection of chart chips included.
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot with gyro compass. Control unit mounted at the binnacle.
- Raymarine ST60 Boat speed gauge.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth gauge.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind direction and speed gauge.
- Builder supplied "Cruising Electrical Package"
- Capacity for three batteries, (with one dedicated engine start battery. Group 27 type.
- Balmar 100 AMP alternator.
- Deluxe electrical panels with circuit breakers for AC and DC control.
- Battery switch, battery test system, pump controls, polarity protection.
- Charles 5000 series 30 AMP charger.
- Numerous 12 volt courtesy and interior lighting throughout the vessel.
- Lighted engine, bilge & icebox spaces.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- DC grounding system for rigging and underwater metals.
Hull and Deck
- Beige hull, with beige decks with premium diamond pattern anti-skid.
- Three polished stainless steel dorades with s/s guards.
- 35# CQR w/ 60' chain & 150' nylon rode in forward chain locker.
- 33# Bruce style 2nd anchor w/15' chain & 150' nylon rode in forward chain locker.
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1000 windlass with Lewmar handheld windlass control.
- Forespar outboard motor lift at the transom.
- Stern rail seats.
- Outboard motor mount pad.
- S/S stanchions.
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit.
- Port and Starboard boarding gates.
- Bow, stern and midship cleats with chocks.
- (2) Lewmar STC 40 primary winches.
- (2) Lewmar STC 30 Secondary winches.
- (1) Lewmar halyard headsail winch on mast.
Sails and Rigging
- Doyle StackPac Main Sail, in excellent condition.
- Roller furling genoa with UV cover, in excellent condition.
- Roller furling staysail w/UV cover, in excellent condition.
- Harken headsail and staysail roller furlers, both in excellent condition.
- Harken traveler, Ronstan blocks, all in excellent condition.
- Two Flag halyards-masthead and spreader.
- 1x19 S/S standing rigging.
- Hoyt staysail boom, in excellent condition.
- Boom vang.
- Custom cockpit Dodger, in excellent condition.
- Custom cockpit Bimini, in excellent condition.
- Dodger/Bimini connector, in excellent condition.
- Bimini boot, in excellent condition.
- Cockpit cushions, in excellent condition.
- Cockpit shower
- Decorative pillows in salon will stay w/boat.
- 13" portable TV/DVD in salon will stay with boat.
- Dock lines & fenders.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Flare kit, horn and bell.
- Horseshoe Buoy.
- Flagstaff & Ensign.
- Fairclough custom frame for winter cover. (there is no canvas cover but a replacement can be ordered from Fairclough Canvas Co.).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.