2001 Hunter Channel 31
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 37,500 Tax Paid (US$ 46,526)
Probably one of the smartest Fin keeled Hunter Channel 31's seen by this broker for many a year. Factory completed, CE Category A (Ocean). yacht from the internationally respected designer David Thomas.
Spacious accommodation with comfortable berths, generous stowage, good sized heads/shower and roomy saloon. An ideal offshore family cruiser with capability for longer distance passage making and easy to sail if short handed. Presented for sale in excellent order with an impressively high specification. Lazy-jack system to mainsail with 'Stack-Pack and all control lines lead aft.
Please contact Andy Cunningham at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: David Thomas
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.37 m
Beam: 3.15 m
LWL: 8.13 m
Minimum Draft: 1.80 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Displacement: 4263 kgs
Ballast: 1609 kgs
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: 1
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: Beta
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 650
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 25 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (150 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (59 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Purchased by the original owners in 2001 from the current representing broker and then sold by MS&P to the current owners . Used for Solent sailing, Cross Channel cruising down to the Channel Islands, Brittany and western France.
- Ashore annually for the winter approx 5 months.
- In 2014 a new Beta 25hp diesel engine with up rated 75ah alternator was installed along with Darglow 3 Blade featherstream folding prop and prop shaft. 650 hours at the last service in November 2019.
- Mainsail Stack pack and sprayhood in Weathermax replaced in 2017.
- Boom tent
- A beautiful yacht that has benefited from knowledgeable and conscientious owners through out her whole being .
- New coach roof graphics and stripes - 2018
- Flexiteak on cockpit floor.
- Bronze seacocks fitted in 2014
- Single skin GRP hull and deck with Cast Iron Fin keel.
- Hull and Deck laminated to create a mono-coque structure.
- Hulls are a solid laminate, laid up by hand and stiffened by former profiles frames, stringers and robust floors in way of the keel.
- Bulkheads are laminated in place.
- The deck is a solid laminate, with core-mat and reinforced deck beams.
- Furniture bases are plywood, laminated to the hull to further strengthen the structure.
- The heads unit, engine tray and galley are built in one internal moulding glassed to the hull, thus constraining, drips, dirt and water to easy wipe clean areas.
- Semi balanced spade rudder created by a highly advanced injection moulding process.
- Tiller steering
- Hull and keel epoxied from new and then refreshed in 2015
Stunningly sensible seaworthy saloon from the combined team of Hunter Boat, Ken Frievokh and David Thomas.
- Straight Full length berths in the saloon either side of a strong and secure saloon table. New upholstered cushions and curtains in 2019.
- Double fore peak berth. ( Cushions removed for enhanced storage inc room for 2 x bicycles )
- Double aft cabin that offers the choice of sleeping either for & aft or athwartships. Interior sprung mattress installed 2014
- Extensive Island Galley with plenty of stowage. inc.
- Brilliantly workable nav station
- Separate heads. inc. New mixer tap and shower faucet in 2018, Pumped outlet from shower tray and 40 litre holding tank for heads with diverter valve.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Neptune 4500 cooker in 2018. ( 2 Burners, Grill & Oven)
- Frigomatic Fridge with keel cooler (2014)
- Hot & Cold pressurised water offer from Engine calorifier and mains immersion heater.
- New galley mixer tap - 2018
- Seagull ceramic water filter and tap at galley sink.
- Gas alarm
- Fire Blanket.
- Fractional Rigged Sloop with new standing rigging in 2012
- 110% Blade style close winded genoa in Vectron by Sanders in 2013 on a Harken furler.
- Single line reefing on reefs 1 & 2.
- Self Tacking Jib arrangement available for re-fit along with original self tacking jib.
- Tides Marine mast track and mainsail handling system fitted in 2014
- Z.Spars sprung kicker
- Harken ratchet main sheet system giving 3:1 or 6:1 purchase.
- Full length battened 2014 mainsail in Vectron by Sanders sails, 3 reefing points and cunningham.
- Sanders symetric spinnaker and gear. 2015
- Harken blocks in adjustable backstay cascade.
All Lines led aft. 2 x Lewmar 30AST Coachroof winches, 2 x Lewmar 16 AST Winches on the cockpit coamings for Asymetric control. 10 Lewmar rope clutches. Towable genoa cars. Winch Handles.
Ancillary Deck Equipment
- Boom Tent.
- Removable cockpit table.
- Clear wash boards.
- Additional side hatch to aft cabin.
- Delta Anchor with 30' of chain & 70' of warp.
- Transom mounted Boarding/bathing Ladder.
- Warps, springs and 4 fenders.
- Boat Hook
- Zodiac 4 Man ISO life raft in canister mounted on push pit. (Last serviced 04/2018)
Batteries and Instrumentation
- 3 Domestic batteries each 80 amp/hr I starter battery 80 amp/hr - New 2019. Individually fused and linked with BEP switches & VSR
- Solara 35 watt solar panel coach roof mounted
- Shore power, RCD, Mastervolt mains charger.
- Raymarine C95 plotter in cockpit with i50 log & depth & i60 wind instruments all new 2014
- Raymarine AIS 650 transponder.
- Raymarine E 120 plotter & Radar at chart table.
- Raymarine Fast heading sensor linked via Actisense data combiner.
- Garmin 128 stand alone GPS receiver.
- Icom M423 dsc vhf with command mic assembly at companionway
- Sea-Me Radar target enhancer.
- Raymarine ST 2000+ Tillerpilot. 2015
- Nasa Easy Navtex & H-vector aerial.
- Fusion RA70 Stereo & DAB radio module - 2019
Engines & Electrical
New in 2014 Beta 25hp inboard diesel with 75 amp alternator.
- Driving straight shaft to 3 Blade folding Darglow featherstream prop, as above in 2014
- 3 x Domestic Batteries and 1 x Engine Battery as described above.
- Shorepower with 5 sockets and shorepower cable.
- Mastervolt IVO smart 12/25 3 stage charger.
- NASA BMI Battery Monitor
- LED Mains cabin lighting with spare bulbs & fuses.
- Galvanic isolator.
- Fuel: Stainless Steel tank.
- Fresh Water: New 2012 Duratank double skin flexible water tank, 150 litres.
- Holding: 40 litre with diverter valve.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Horizon Crusader 30
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom