2001 Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Savannah, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 195,000
NON SEQUITUR is a nice later model Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic. Her classic Hinckley profile is gorgeous to be sure and you can also count on comfortable, carefree cruising with her spacious layout, simple, precise JetStick® control and extremely shallow draft. NON SEQUITUR is Hinckley maintained at our Savannah Hinckley Yacht Services and one of the rare Classic Picnic Boats that is part of our Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Program (CPO) offering extended warranty at no cost to buyer or seller.
Specializing in New and Used Hinckley Boat Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker JENNIFER RICHARDS, Cell: 443-852-0707 or e-mail: email@example.com for information on Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or email@example.com Fax: 949-209-1809
Please contact Jennifer Richards at 772-403-5387 or Cell: 443-852-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1295
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 420 HP
Cruising Speed: 23 knots
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
NON SEQUITUR is a nice example of the timeless Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic. This is the design that started the Picnic Boat/day boat craze. With her elegant sheer line, beautiful tumblehome, and perfect proportions, the Picnic Boat Classic will turn heads in harbors for years to come. Don’t be fooled by her good looks because she runs as good as she looks be it exploring shallow waters or heading off into the ocean for a crossing to the Bahamas, or across the Gulf of Maine.
HULL and DECK
- Custom Lucey Blue Awlgrip (50% Flag Blue/50% Aristo Blue) Topsides
- Light Cream Double Bootstripe
- Light Cream Cabin and Deck
- Black Bottom Paint (freshly painted September 2017)
- Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Anchor locker: There is a molded in flush foredeck anchor lock.
- Swim platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inlaid teak decking a stainless steel folding swim ladder (just replaced September 2017).
- Custom handhold on transom is painted to match hull color to make getting out of water easy
- Benetti trim tabs (installed 2015)
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top (freshly varnished September 2017) - Stamoid covers are provided
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches - Pilothouse hatches have removable screens and cabin hatch has roller blind.
- Four elliptical ports (all opening) on house sides
- Masthead spotlight
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Fishing rod holders on port and stb aft side decks.
- Teak Rod holders mounted under cockpit sides.
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Cockpit shower under port side deck with hot/cold mixed water (Replaced 2016)
- The cockpit coamings and coaming cap are clad in varnished teak (freshly varnished September 2017)
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads mounts port or starboard
- Courtesy lights are located under the coaming. Lights are on dimmer switch
- Direct drainage scuppers
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- Cockpit cover - A full Stamoid Ivory colored cockpit cover attaches with snaps.
An insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Giati Vicuna Blue covering (tan and blue stripes).
- Varnished teak drink table has four drink holders on the aft end and includes custom cushion.
- Removable engine box seat back with two positions stores under side decks.
- Cockpit speakers on port and starboard sides under aft seating (new JL Audio 2015)
Hinckley Wood Package with varnished teak dash and house sides.
- Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights with dimmer switch
- Two opening overhead hatches
- Four (4) pilothouse windows,(2) side windows slide open manually and the two forward windows are fixed. Forward windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- Varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse
- Varnished teak handrail along the centerline of pilothouse overhead.
- Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows
Pilothouse passenger area to port
- Forward and aft facing seat for two.
- Passenger seat is upholstered in striped blue and tan fabric
- Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak door
- Stainless steel wrap-around footrest
- Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard.
- Varnished teak instrument pod with carbon fiber face.
- Stidd helm seat covered in Champagne Ultraleather. Seat has electric forward and aft control.
- Stainless steel bulkhead mounted footrest
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick” which integrates the control of forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick
- Engine gauges- tachometer, oil pressure, engine cooling temp, nozzle position indicator, trim tab indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Remote control for spotlight on mast
- Intermittent windshield wiper control in chart pocket
- Siren Marine Monitoring System (installed 2016)
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Garmin 7212 GPS/Chartplotter (newly installed 2015)
- Raytheon 49 VHF
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temp, and speed
- Ritchie S-73 Compass
- FM/CD player with Bluetooth and iPod connections
- Amplifier and 6 Speakers - each pair of speakers can be faded individually
- Two speakers on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse and two in cockpit
Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a galley and a private head with shower.
The interior is what you would expect on a Hinckley, beautiful satin varnished cherry wood, including sheathing along the hull sides. This cherry has mellowed beautifully over the years showing it’s reddish color. The high gloss varnished cabin sole is the traditional teak and holly. There are four ports in the cabin house (two forward, one in the galley, and one in the head) and all open for ventilation. A large overhead hatch in the cabin top provides light and ventilation.
In addition to the natural light from the ports and hatches, there are five traditionally styled Frigast stainless-steel 12-volt lamps that look perfect and provide beautiful light against the cherry wood.
Forward V-BERTH area:
Forward-most is a louvered cherry door to the anchor locker.
- Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Two Hella 12V fans are mounted on forward bulkhead, one port and one stbd.
Excellent storage is provided under the V-berths with easy-access drop front doors, in the forepeak, and in the hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berth.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head with holding tank and holding tank gauge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port
- Exhaust fan
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves and the FM/CD player with Bluetooth and iPod connections is mounted above.
- The countertop is Corian color Sierra
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures providing hot and cold pressure water with sprayer
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box. Refrigerator box has been customized for improved storage with sliding shelf on top 1/3 of area. Refrigeration is not working at this time and needs troubleshooting.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover
- 110-volt microwave
- Inverter/Battery Charger remote panel
- 110-volt outlet
- Courtesy red step light
- Pullout under-counter trash can
- (3) Three drawers with Cherry faces.
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided under the galley sink
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system
- DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
- 80 amp battery alternator
- (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- Mastervolt Inverter 110-volt shore power system with inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 110VAC outlets in the galley and head
2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STE 420-HP diesel engine (1295-hrs. 9/2017) with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” Gen-2 control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers (uninspected)
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment with auto engine shut-off
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Holding tank - Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Engine room sound insulation-mylar faced foam with composite core
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Accupoint Heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Anchor locker: Hinckley designed folding Stainless Steel Anchor Roller with 22 lb. Delta Anchor, SS Chain, 150’ rode with Muir Windlass.
- Salt water wash-down pump and spigot in anchor locker
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR Masthead mounted spot light with helm mounted electric remote control
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat MKIII
Palm Beach, FL, United States
Talaria 44 MY
LaBelle, FL, United States
Picnic Boat MKIII
Hilton Head, SC, United States
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
Jupiter, FL, United States
Buffalo, NY, United States