2001 Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Singer Island, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 230,000
LEGACY is a 2001 Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic and one of the latest of the popular Classic models on the market today. Her annual jet and engine maintenance are just completed late summer 2018. The scope of that work was expanded to also included engine coolers, engine paint work and hoses as well as new bearing, seals and Saginaw pump for the jet. Consider her turnkey and ready to go!
Specializing in New and Used Hinckley Boat Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker JENNIFER RICHARDS, Cell: 443-852-0707 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809
Please contact Jennifer Richards at 772-403-5387 or Cell: 443-852-0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1380
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 420 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 knots
Maximum Speed: 27 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
LEGACY is a recently updated and well maintained Hinckley Classic Picnic Boat and provides comfortable accommodations for activities that include day-tripping, coastal cruising and exploring, weekending, casual fishing or just dock entertaining.
HULL and DECK
- Jade Mist Green Awlgrip Topsides (repainted - August 2016)
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and Deck
- Light Cream Single Bootstripe
- Red Bottom
- Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin.
- The forward and side decks have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Molded non-skid fiberglass deck on cockpit sole
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads.
- Stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder, stores underneath.
- Custom painted swim handle mounted on transom.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabintop.
- Varnished teak 3-bay and 4-bay handrails on house and cabin tops.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches.
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on cabin house sides.
- Mast-mounted spotlight and roof-top mounted Radar antenna.
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders, forward and aft both port and starboard.
- Custom Hinckley 4-bow cockpit Bimini top.
- Custom full boat storage cover.
The Cockpit coaming is varnished teak with courtesy lights under port and starboard. There are four cockpit direct drainage scuppers.
- Fiberglass molded non-skid cockpit sole.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
- Teak coaming step.
- Stainless steel and teak ladder inside coaming - with port and starboard location fittings.
- Stowage - In cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, under the helm seat facing aft, two (2) on starboard bulwark fwd, also under port helm seat.
- Three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- Fishing rod holders – on port and starboard aft deck sides.
- Deck shower/water outlet - with hot & cold mixing valve - starboard side cockpit.
- Cockpit Cover - Ivory full cockpit cover attaches with snaps.
- Hinckley cockpit Bimini.
- Aft transom seating is removable
Aft Settee - Cushions are upholstered in White indoor/outdoor fabric and have an Ivory weather cover.
Insulated Engine Box - has an Almond colored cushion and removable back rest for more seating.
- Varnished teak drink table on the aft end, with four drink holders.
The Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has two acrylic opening hatches.
- Varnished teak - upper forward and house sides (interior).
- (4) Four pilothouse windows - (2) Two-sliding side windows and (2) Two-fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Teak locking companionway door with bi-folding removable hatch-top.
- Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof with dimmer switch.
- Varnished teak handrail – port and starboard aft on the underside of the helm roof top.
- Varnished teak handrail - on the aft end of the roof top edge.
- An Ivory 3-piece drop curtain with isinglass windows to enclose pilothouse
- Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Pilothouse (To Port):
To port, the pilothouse has a forward and aft facing seat for two, upholstered in White Indoor/outdoor fabric.
- Port side cup-holder/drink holder, teak varnished grab rail
- Stainless steel footrest bulkhead mounted.
- Stainless steel bar-style lower footrest for forward and aft facing seat.
- Storage under seats accessed through a varnished cherry louvered door.
HELM STATION (Starboard):
- Ivory adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2
- Engine gauges, tachometer, temperature, oil pressure, fuel, and Jet nozzle direction (steering angle) indicator.
- Top-opening locker with chart storage, outboard of helm seat.
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket.
- Remote spotlight control pad - on vertical face of helm.
- Stainless steel footrest - bulkhead mounted.
- Ignition key switches with push-button emergency stop.
- Electrical breaker panel - mounted outboard between helm station and helm seat.
- Manual bucket control panel outboard helm seat.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Autopilot – Raytheon ST-6000 Autopilot .
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12“. Radar integrated into Raymarine chartplotter. (New August 2016 )
- Northstar 952 Color GPS Chart Plotter with DGPS antenna.
- VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 VHF radio.
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display - Speed, Depth, and Water temperature.
- Upgraded Fusion MS AV600 sound system (new March 2016).
- (6) Alpine speakers: two in cabin on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse, and two in the cockpit
- Stereo amplifier and fade control.
LEGACY’s interior provides comfortable accommodations for two: Including sleeping berths and storage, Head with hand held shower, and a Galley.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a cabin sole cover.
- There are four opening ports below (including head and galley)
- Galley counter top is an Antique White finish.
- All opening ports and hatches have removable screens.
- Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps - provide plenty of interior lighting.
- Accupoint heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- (2) Hella 12 volt fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
V-Berth arrangement - has V-berth filler adapter and cushion to form a double berth.
- Cushions are upholstered in Green/Taupe rib fabric.
- There is shelf storage under the V-berths with easy-access cherry drop-front doors.
- Forepeak anchor locker storage behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- Two opening window ports with screens.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head and holding tank.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Forced ventilation
- Opening port with screen.
- Two (2) Frigast 12-volt lights
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover.
- Adler Barber refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system.
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle.
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers.
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt light
- Step-light in galley area.
- Opening port with screen.
- Frigast 12-volt light - mounted on aft bulkhead.
- Seward propane solenoid shut-off panel.
The Galley is to port with an Antique White countertop that has a stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe fixture and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Adler Barbour refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top.
The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and interior shelves. The new Fusion stereo system mounted above this locker. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink.
The electrical system has a low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
12-VOLT DC SYSTEM:
- (2) 12-volt batteries.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches.
- 12-Volt system voltmeter and amp meter.
- DC systems breaker switch protected.
110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM:
- DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel
- 110-volt 30 amp shore power inlet and shore power cord.
- AC systems breaker switched protected.
2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STE 420-HP diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc transmission
- Vetus 7” bow thruster.
- Hinckley custom JetStick® Gen-2 control system - is integrated with the bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- Engine room sound insulation
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- In-line 12-volt sump pump.
- Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps - with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump - with handle in cockpit.
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank - with overboard discharge.
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
Muir electric windlass pkg in flush foredeck locker:
- Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain & 150’ chain rode and pivoting stainless steel bow roller.
- The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Dock lines
- Masthead and cabin side running lights
- Remote controlled spotlight - Masthead mounted, with helm-mounted electric remote control.
- 12-volt trumpet horn - with switch on dash.
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat Classic
Savannah, GA, United States
Picnic Boat MKIII
Palm Beach, FL, United States
Talaria 44 MY
LaBelle, FL, United States
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
Jupiter, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States