2000 Pacific Seacraft 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 259,000
Thank Me is a great example of Bill Crealock’s Swan Song design of an ocean-cruising yacht. Her sail plan, canoe stern and Scheel keel provide ample down-wind stability in a serious following sea, with excellent upwind performance, and a shallow draft that permits her to visit shallow anchorages.
Thank Me is one of the best equipped and maintained yachts that we have seen! No expense was spared in her original outfitting and her subsequent re-fit that started in 2008. Interior amenities and soft-good design by renowned yacht interior designer, Sylvia Bolton. Some of her extensive equipment includes: bow thruster, water maker, generator, 2-zone HVAC, 4-zone hydronic heat, extended fuel and water tankage, extensive electronics package, with 48-mile radar, VHF w/ DSC, SSB, FLIR night vision camera and much more. A truly rare, turn-key yacht, that is more than ready to set sail for the next adventure!
For more information, please contact Larry Gieselman:
Please contact Larry Gieselman at 949-496-4933
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Seacraft
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
LOA: 42 ft 2 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 23000 lbs
Ballast: 8800 lbs
Total Power: 45 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 965
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 45 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Owners’ stateroom forward, with large island berth, custom mattress (2013), storage under and outboard, vanity sink, hanging locker and access to the chain locker.
- Amidships forward is the salon, with straight settee/berth to port and deep U-shaped settee to starboard. Storage under both settees, and a large, fixed salon table w/ drop-leaf is installed to starboard. A drop-down table and U-settee were designed to allow the settee to convert to a double berth.
- Amidships aft is the forward-facing, sit-down nav station to port, and a spacious galley to starboard.
- Galley features include a gimbaled LPG stove/oven outboard, double-deep stainless steel sinks on the centerline, a large, well-insulated, top-loading and front-loading refrigerated icebox and abundant storage below, outboard and in lockers above.
- Aft to port is the bathroom, w/ marine toilet, vanity sink and a separate shower stall.
- Aft to starboard is the guest stateroom, w/ a double berth, custom mattress (2013), hanging locker and storage under.
- Light and ventilation is provided by (8) large, chromed bronze opening ports, (2) large and (2) small overhead Bomar aluminum hatches and (2) dorade ventilators w/ stainless steel cowls.
- The interior is finished in teak, with ash staving for ceilings outboard, upholstered overhead panels, heavily- laid up teak and holly cabin sole, and Herreschoff-style white risers for cabinets and settees.
- The entire interior has been professionally varnished, with select areas in either gloss or satin finish – the finish work is simply stunning, with no other Pacific Seacraft or similar cruising boat like it.
- Yanmar 4JH2E 4-cylinder, freshwater-cooled marine diesel engine.
- Rated 45 HP at 3400 RPM; 965 operating hours.
- Dual Racor primary fuel filtering system in custom fuel-management locker behind the companionway stairs.
- Custom fuel manifold system in the lighted, fuel-management locker.
- Optional fuel storage totaling 94 gallons in (2) removable and (1) fixed FRP tanks.
- 3-blade, bronze feathering MaxProp (refurbished by PYI 2012) on a 1.25" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shaft.
- PSS dripless shaft seal (2012); wet-lift exhaust system w/ water-lock muffler.
- Whitlock Cobra rack-and-pinion steering system w/ single-lever engine controls; Lewmar folding stainless steel steering wheel, w/ leather wrap for handholds.
- Potable water storage in (2) integral, coated FRP tanks under the forward and aft stateroom berths, and (1) removable, stainless steel tank under the cabin sole at the base of the companionway; total capacity 150 gallons.
- Spectra Catalina 300 MKII water maker, w/ MPC-5000 control panel for auto flush feature.
- Marine Tec Solaris premium stainless steel water heater, w/ AC elements and plumbed to engine heat exchanger, as well as the hydronic heating system boiler.
- Webasto 31,000-BTU diesel-fired hydronic heating system (serviced 5/18), w/ (4) zones – each stateroom, bathroom and salon.
- Cruisair reverse-cycle A/C system w/ SMX II controllers for (2) zones, 16,000 and 10,000 BTUs respectively.
- Dometic fresh water flush macerating marine toilet, w/ 20-gallon polyethylene holding tank; Y-valve for direct overboard discharge; deck port for dockside pump out; and secondary macerator pump for overboard discharge from the holding tank.
- (1) manual and (1) automatic electric bilge pump w/ a float switch.
- On-demand fresh water system, w/ custom water tank manifold system located behind a salon settee.
- Large, divided ice box w/ Sea Frost freezer/fridge system – single cold-plate, w/ 12V and engine-driven pumps.
- Force 10 LPG 3-burner gimbaled stove/oven, w/ stainless steel safety bar and counter/cover for the cooktop; built-in Panasonic microwave oven.
- 110V AC and 12V DC systems, w/ deluxe, hinged electrical panel, including AC and DC breakers, gauges and an AC source-selector switch.
- Shore-power system, w/ (2) 30A connectors and shore cables.
- Newmar GI-30 galvanic isolator.
- Batteries include (8) 6V AGM’s for the house; (1) AGM GP-31 dedicated for engine and generator starting.
- Newmar PT-40W Phase Three 40A smart battery charger as back-up.
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2500-100 (120V) continuous output inverter/charger (2014), w/ remote monitor at the nav desk.
- Mastervolt Whisper 3.5 120V 60Hz compact generator w/ soundshield.
- Alpenglow white/red overhead lights throughout the interior.
- All additional interior lighting is LED.
- Standard running lights (LED) at bow and stern, plus Tricolor (LED) unit at the masthead; (LED) anchor and strobe lights; LED spreader and cockpit lights.
- (2) Blue Sea Systems (VSM) Vessel System Monitors for AC, DC, batteries, tank levels, etc.
- (8) bulkhead-mounted 12V cabin fans.
- ICOM IC-M710 MF/HF SSB Transceiver, w/ antenna tuner connected to insulated backstay and counterpoise ground built into the hull.
- Raymarine E80 display at the nav desk – chart plotter/radar/FLIR.
- ICOM M604 VHF marine radio w/ DSC at nav desk, w/ ram mic remote for use in the cockpit.
- Standard Horizon VHF marine radio at nav desk, w/ ram mic remote for use in the cockpit.
- Furuno FA-150 Class A Universal AIS transponder and display at nav desk.
- Auxiliary USB GPS port at the nav desk.
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic Repeater Instrument Display at nav desk.
- Raymarine E120 display mounted on the cockpit pedestal guard.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Depth and Speed displays mounted in a NavPod on the pedestal guard.
- Raymarine below-decks linear-drive autopilot SmartPilot, w/ ST6002 control head in the NavPod on the pedestal guard; S100 hand-held remote stores at the nav desk.
- Beautifully designed and fabricated custom stainless steel antenna arch installed at the transom.
- ComNav Vector G1 NMEA 2000 Sat Compass – mounted on the arch.
- FLIR thermal-imaging camera - mounted on the arch.
- Toshiba 20" flat panel TV/DVD, w/ external digital antenna – mounted on the arch.
- VHF, radar and GPS antennas, as well as LED cockpit lighting – mounted on the arch.
- Fusion MS-IP500 AM/FM/CD/IPOD/Sirius stereo system, w/ separately controlled interior and cockpit speakers.
Exterior & Deck Equipment:
- Bow and stern pulpits, as well as 30" stanchions in 1" polished stainless steel.
- Stanchions are bulwark-mounted on 5" high bulwarks.
- 1" stainless steel top rails from pulpit to pulpit either side.
- Stainless steel cable lower lifelines and boarding gates either side.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder w/ teak treads at the transom.
- Stainless steel pulpits to either side of mast, also protect dorade ventilators.
- (6) 10" chromed bronze cleats w/ chromed bronze hawse pipes through the bulwarks at the bow and amidships, and fairleads at the stern.
- Beautifully-fabricated custom antenna arch at the transom.
- FRP “turtle” to house the teak sliding companionway hatch.
- Teak handrails full length either side of cabin top.
- Teak dorade boxes w/ stainless steel ventilators.
- Removable hatch in the front part of the cockpit sole for engine access.
- Cockpit lockers to port and under the helm seat. A sealed and vented locker below the aft deck houses (2) LPG bottles, as well as ground tackle for the stern anchor.
- Deck hawse pipe and double rollers for stern anchor gear.
- Very sturdy bow platform w/ integral double anchor rollers.
- Lighthouse 1501 DWG stainless steel 12V anchor windlass w/ dual gypsies and wildcats; divided chain locker.
- Anchors include (1) 44# ANSI 316 polished stainless steel plow w/ 250' chain and 200' nylon rode; (1) 48# ANSI 316 stainless steel hinged plow w/ 250' chain and 200' nylon rode; (1) Fortress FX-55 fluke anchor as spare.
- Sturdy cruising cockpit dodger w/ stainless steel frames and grabrails; protective covers for the clear panels.
- Bimini top on stainless steel frames; connector piece has large, clear panels w/ protective covers.
- Other canvas includes weather cloths at the stern; covers for hatches, windlass, handrails, winches, pedestal, dorade boxes, companionway, mainsail and O/B motor.
- (2) sets of cockpit cushions.
Sails & Rigging:
- Forespar extruded aluminum mast and boom; double-spreader, keel-stepped rig configured for a cutter sail plan.
- Spars are LPU-painted, and completely refurbished out of the boat in 2013.
- Internal halyards in the mast, and internal reefing lines in the boom.
- Standing rigging is 1 x 19 stainless steel wire w/ swaged terminals.
- External stainless steel chain plates inspected in 2013.
- Running rigging is low-stretch, color-coded braided Dacron.
- Heel-lift system for spinnaker pole stores on the mast.
- Forespar Yacht-rod solid boom vang.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler system w/ mid-boom sheeting.
- Mechanical backstay adjuster.
- Spinlock rope clutches on the cabin top.
- Harken two-speed, self-tailing winches include (2) halyard winches on the mast; (3) utility winches on the cabin top plus (1) dedicated winch for mainsheet handling; and (2) electric primary sheet winches.
- Harken furling systems for headsail and staysail.
- Sail inventory includes a full-batten main w/ lazy jacks, high-cut furling genoa and furling staysail (original believed by Ullman, and in excellent condition); and a Code Zero by North Sails (new, unused condition).
Safety Equipment/Misc. Gear/Comments:
- Standard running lights, plus masthead tricolor w/ strobe.
- Hand-held air horn; ship’s bell; Life Sling.
- (2) EPIRBs – one deployable at the antenna arch; one portable.
- Switlik 6-person emergency life raft w/ insulated floor stores in a canister on the cabin top; hydrostatic release (2013).
- (3) hand-held fire extinguishers; (2) smoke detectors.
- (2) bilge pumps – one automatic electric; one manual.
- SIDE-POWER SE 80/185T, 12V bow thruster.
- Complete manuals
- Extensive amount of spare parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Nordhavn Yachts & Brokerage
Key West, FL, United States
Fort Myers, FL, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States