2000 Nordic Tugs 37
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 242,500
The Nordic Tug 37 is a modern cruising classic. With nearly 300 built in a 17 year production run, this design has a excellent reputation among NW boaters. Quality construction, sensibly laid-out systems and a timeless practicality to the design, the Nordic 37 has a proven market appeal making it one of the best investments in a pleasure boat today.
Nord Lys, Norwegian for Northern Lights, is an excellent example of the design. Popular two cabin interior configuration with additional factory custom cabinetry throughout. Her painted blue hull is a real eye catcher.
Special features include:
* 3800 hours on her clean and strong running Cummins 330. Twin Disc MG-5050 transmission. PSS Dripless shaft seal. Well maintained machinery space. Cummins spares kit.
* Northern Lights 5KW genset in sound shield with 311 hours. Exhaust separator. Four wet cell 6V golf cart house batteries 2017. True Charge 40 amp charger.
* Four HP Side Power bow thruster with separate 4-D bow battery.
* Wallace 16000 BTU forced air diesel furnace plus Red Dot style engine heater.
* Vac-U-Flush sanitation system with 35 gallon holding tank and macerator overboard discharge.
* Simpson Lawrance Sprint 1000 vertical windlass with foredeck and wheelhouse controls. 150' 5/16" chain and 200' 9/16" three strand nylon and 44# Bruce style anchor. Seawater washdown forward. Spare Danforth style anchor plus shore tie line on reel.
* Three burner stove propane stove with oven. Eleven gallon hot water heater. Newer AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. Dual stainless sinks. Custom top loading panrty.
* Raymarine 24 mile color radar and GPS plotter/sounder. Com Nav auto pilot with remote. Dual VHF.radios. Stereo with 4 speakers. Remote control spotlight.
Nord Lys is a 20 year old Nordic that does not show her age. Just detailed from stem to stern, this boat shows and runs well. If you are considering a clean and ready-to-go Nordic Tug, call for a showing on Nord Lys today!
Contact listing agent Jeff Gleckler to arrange showing at 360 202 2290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Gateway Yachts at (360) 293-9411
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Nordic Tugs
Designer: Lynn Senour
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 38 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 6BTA 330
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3800
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1350 RPM
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Bow thruster - SidePower 4 HP
Electric bilge pump - 3 auto electric
Battery charger - TruCharge 40 amp for house, engine and bow battery
Heating - Wallace forced air & 110V built in salon heater
Hot water - 11 gallon AC/off-engine
Sea water pump - Anchor wash on foredeck
Electric head - Vac-U-Flush FW head w/tank monitor and macerator
Refrigerator - Tundra AC/DC
Shore power inlet - 30 amp
Generator - Northern Lights 5KW in sound shield w/311 hrs
Davits - Weaver davits and stand-off brackets on transom
Tender - Mercury 9' 6
* 4 6V wet cell house batteries 2017
* Racor 900 for main engine and Racor 500 for generator
* PYI Dripless shaft seal
* Extensive engine and generator spares kit
* Secondary anchor rode w/100' 5/16" chain and 100 9/16" nylon
* Two 50' lock lines plus spare docklines, fenders and boat hooks
* Day/night shades in salon
* Windshield sun screens
* Custom fit sheets for master berth
* 300' 1/2" polypropylene stern tie line on reel
* Chiming brass clock and barometer
* Spare propeller
* Canister life raft (out of date and needs re certification)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gateway Yachts
26 Extended Cabin Sport Tug
Anacortes, WA, United States