2000 Kadey-Krogen Whaleback
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 639,000
At Last is fully-found for extensive cruising or simply enjoying your local waters. Her popular 3 stateroom / 2 head single level living make At Last ideal for family and friends wishing to experience the cruising lifestyle. She has many custom features making her ideally suited for spending extended time aboard. If you are looking for a truly capable blue-water cruiser, At Last is a must see.
Contact Capt. Bill Harris, CPYB, for more information on this yacht at (772) 919-2012 or via email: email@example.com
Please contact Capt. Bill Harris CPYB at 772-919-2012
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Kadey Krogen
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 4 in
LWL: 45 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 56200 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 30 ft 0 in
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3208 NA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5158
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (100 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Solid hand laid PPG combo mat fiberglass below the waterline with closed cell P.V.C. sandwich core used in the topsides. End-grained balsa-cored superstructure, pilothouse and boat deck. Core mat is also used to reduce print-through. Vinylester resin used in first two laminates below the waterline. Marine plywood bulkheads. Mahogany stringers and frames glassed in place and encased in fiberglass.
The main saloon is spacious and bright with large opening windows (3) and double doors leading in from the fully covered aft deck. To port is an L-shaped settee and a teak entertainment center. To starboard is a large L-shaped dinette with storage under, and a teak table. Teak valances, bamboo blinds with blackout liner and Ultra-leather upholstery accent this area. There is a large 50" flat-screen TV with surround sound and Blue-Ray DVD player with an extra zone added for the cockpit (with on/off capability) mounted on the forward port side bulkhead. An Ekornes chair and ottoman help complete the cozy home-like feel.
Both port and starboard settees have custom built-in pantry shelves to further compliment her voluminous provisions storage.
Located forward of the saloon on the starboard side. Appointments include:
- GE refrigerator/freezer with teak door panels
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven
- GE convection microwave oven
- Corian “Sahara” counter tops and sink
- Broan trash compactor
- Custom built-in spice storage
- Custom cabinetry lighting
- Under counter lighting
- Custom tile and ceramic backsplash and galley divider top
- Custom slide-out storage shelf over the refrigerator/freezer
The master stateroom is forward and features a centerline queen berth with custom mattress, linens and pillows, large en-suite head with stall shower, two large, lighted hanging lockers, generous drawer and bilge storage, two opening hatches with screens and black-out panels, 4 opening ports with blackout curtains and vanity with swing-out seat. There is also a DVD player in a dedicated cabinet.
The ensuite head features a separate stall shower with teak grate and bi-fold door, glass and ceramic tile backsplash and custom under-cabinet lighting. The commode is a freshwater Vacuflush. There is a linen locker as well as additional bulk storage for paper products.
Port Guest Stateroom
The port side guest cabin is currently set-up as a permanent double berth, but the original cushions are available to revert back to the original convertible settee arrangement. The berth has a custom mattress and bed spread. There is a large opening window with a bamboo curtain with blackout liner, and also an opening port. There is a desk with generous drawer storage and bookshelves, a Pullman berth and a hanging locker.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest stateroom is forward of the guest head and offer an Ultra-leather settee berth, a Pullman berth, hanging locker, opening port, desk and drawer storage.
There is a guest head to starboard with Vacuflush head, a stall shower and opening port, glass and ceramic tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting.
The pilothouse will make you feel as though you are on a ship and offers 360° visibility to captain and guests. There is a large L-shaped Ultra-leather convertible settee, powder coated aluminum Dutch doors port and starboard, wet bar with ice maker served by a Seagull water filter and an Ultra-leather Stidd helm chair.
Not only is the pilothouse the command center for At Last, but it is also the preferred place for family and friends to gather whether underway or at anchor. Morning coffee definitely tastes better in the pilothouse.
Aft deck - The aft deck is truly an extension of the saloon and offers plenty of space for deck furniture. It has a full sunshade enclosure and a full-height transom door leading to the swim platform.
Boat deck - The boat deck can be accessed from either the aft deck or from the pilothouse Dutch doors. The RIB is easily launched and retrieved with the Steelhead crane.
Fore deck - The fore deck is entered through a door in the Portuguese bridge and allows easy access to the bow pulpit and dual anchors. There is abundant storage in the Portuguese bridge.
- 50" Samsung flat-screen TV in the saloon
- HD DVD / CD player
- Surround sound including sub-woofer
- KVH M3 satellite TV antenna
- DVD player in Master Stateroom
- Separate stereo in the pilothouse
- Furuno 64 mi radar
- PC based Rose Point navigation software with dedicated VEI display
- Furuno GP1850F chartplotter
- Furuno RD 30 knotmeter / depth / temp
- Comnav autopilot
- Class B AIS
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF radio with hailer and intercom (screen needs replacing)
- ICOM IC-M604 VHF radio
- Saloon VHF radio
- Davis weather station
- Wireless headsets
Engine and Machinery
- Caterpillar 3208NA 210 hp diesel (5158 hours)
- High output alternator
- Naiad 202 hydraulic stabilizers
- ABT 24 volt / 12 hp electric bow thruster with dedicated batteries and charger
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- Reverso oil change system
- Fuel polishing system (80 gph)
- Tanktender tank monitor
- Sea Recovery 800 gpd water maker with auto flush
- High water bilge alarm
- Northern Lights® 12 kw generator - 5570 hrs
- AGM battery for main engine starting (2019)
- AGM battery for both generator starting (2019)
- 6 AGM batteries for house bank, 1550 amp hours
- 4 batteries for bow thruster
- Magnum inverter/charger
- Shore power inlets fore and aft
- 8 Solar panels / 64 amp
- 4 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning system with SMX controls in the galley/saloon, master stateroom, port guest cabin and pilothouse.
- Novurania 430 RIB with 50 hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard
- Manual remote control spotlight
- Steelhead ES1000 power rotating hydraulic davit (new 2014)
- Full sun shade enclosure on aft deck (new 2016)
- GE washer and dryer
- Freeman pilothouse welded aluminum Dutch doors
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass
- Supermax anchor with 250' chain
- CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Anchor snubber
- Cap rail covers
- Sun shades on all windows
- Kahlenberg air horns
- Custom storage shelves in saloon settee lockers
- Custom storage shelves in forward bilge area
- Phantom screen in saloon
- LED Lighting throughout
- Extensive spare parts inventory
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Kadey-Krogen Yachts
Stuart, FL, United States
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Savannah, GA, United States
Deltaville, VA, United States