2000 Hallberg-Rassy 39
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Tracys Landing, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 213,000
Designed by German Frers, the HR 39 has all the credentials of an offshore cruising yacht...from her solid construction, meticulous finish and joinery work to her sensible layout and sailing characteristics. All these features combine to make the HR 39 one of the most desired after models from Sweden's premier yacht builder.
This HR 39 offers two generous double cabins and large head, seagoing galley and a spacious salon. She has a real sit down nav station, the salon is very open and comfortable and the galley works well at sea or at anchor. There is a great amount of storage making it possible to stay out for extended periods of time.
Scout shows well and is in great condition. There's plenty of room for the cruising couple and a crew.
If comfortable passages, solid construction, elegance and attention to detail make sense, then so does the Hallberg-Rassy 39 - Crusing World Magazine
Specializing in Quality Cruising Yachts
Please contact Roger Johansson at 410-867-9022 or 800-871-1333
Please contact Roger Johansson at 1-800-871-1333 or 410-867-9022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 40 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 31 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 8800 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (119 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (104 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matte silk finish. Floor is varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes. Saloon ceiling has paneling with mahogany stripes and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Upholstery on all berths 12 cm thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Carpeted throughout (grey), except directly in front of the galley, press snaps avoid shifting. Portholes and skylights are fitted with curtains in beige. Hella Turbo fans (6) for additional comfort. Hand holds are in all the right positions.
Saloon: A solid mahogany mast support is fitted next to the main bulkhead. The settee offers comfortable seating. On the starboard side the backrest can be lifted to enable total width to be used for sleeping accommodation. The port settee offers a rounded corner and fixed backrest with folding sections so that the space behind can be utilized. A strong, attractive table between settees has storage in center panel. Headroom in the saloon 6' 3". Leecloths on starboard and port settees.
Head compartment: is accessed from any part of the boat without entering either cabin. Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Shower stall with shower curtain, teak grating, china wash basin and large mirror. Mixer tap in wash basin is pulled out for shower use. Cupboard above and below washbasin. Ventilation through ventilator, opening porthole and hatch. Headroom 6' 2". Extensive storage areas in compartment. New holding tank 2019 (HR Parts).
Forward cabin: Two berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. A skylight and opening portlight provide great air circulation. Headroom 6' 1½".
Aft cabin: with two comfortable berths (double and single) and hanging lockers to port. Stowage room below and above. Seat between berths and fitted mirror. Headroom in hatch area 6' .
- (8) Hella Turbo Fans plus 3 spares
- Sirius Radio
- 5 new 2018 12V lamps with USB charging ports- Chrome with white glass shade
Nav Station: A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table, bookshelf, 5 drawers and stowage slots. There is a large rubber sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walk through. On the port side there is a wet locker and various cupboards. The instrument panel is located in a protected but visible position.
- Starboard side U Shape galley separate from the walk through and saloon.
- Working surface in white laminate with strong all around fiddle rail.
- Insulated 12V refrigerator.
- Extra deep, double stainless steel sink
- Upgraded Optimus 10 2-burner stove with oven, broiler and stainless steel door, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door.
- Port light opens over the stove.
- Electric gas switch.
- Crockery locker, cutlery drawer and bread board.
- Room for saucepans and kitchen utensils with places for the waste bin and other items.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine C120W Mulit Function Display, with Navionics E-Charts, Charts new for 2019
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth Instruments
- Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot
- (2) Raymarine Multi Instrument (at Pedestal and Nav station below)
- Raymarine ST 600 Autopilot Remote Control
- Icom Command Mic II VHF at Pedestal
- Icom IC M502 VHF Radio
- Icom IC M24 Handheld VHF Radio
- Icom IC M802 SSB Radio with Icom AT Automatic Tuner
- Suunto Illuminated Compas at Pedestal
- Kenwood Audio Tuner KDC X595 with Ipod Connection
- Sirius Radio
- Focal Two-Way Audio Speakers
- Cockpit Speakers
- Island Time Powered WiFi Antennae
- Raymarine Digital Radome on Custom SS Mast Integral at Push pit
Engine and Mechanical
- Volvo Penta model MD 22 P - 57hp Engine serviced 2019
- Engine hours approx 4100hrs
- Zincs replaced 2019
- Fuel tanks polished 4/2019
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass Control at Pedestal
- Sidepower 7HP Bow Thruster
- Two bottle Propane gas locker, Outboard
- Sigmar Hot Water Heater 40 Liter
- Atlas Filter Potable Water Filter with spare filter
- Isotherm 12 V water cooled fridge/ freezer
- New Volvo Shaft Seal: 2019
- Cutlass Bearing replaced 11/2018
- Reverso 12 V oil change pump: diesel and transmission fluids
- Webasto Diesel Heat with (4) Outlets
- Deck Flood Lamp plus spare bulb
- Prop: 18" Gori Three Blade Folding, with Fixed Prop as Spare - cleaned and new Gori blade stoppers 11/2018
- Whale Titan Manual Bilge Pump
- Jabsco 1000g Elect. Bilge Pump with alarm and auto switch
- 3rd Bilge pump with auto switch
- Craftsman Shop-Vac Vacuum
- Alternator - Rebuilt 2017 as spare
- Jabsco Pump assembly and 3 rebuilt kits - as spare
- Shower pump with filter as spare
- AGM House Batteries: Deka 400 amp hours, new 2016
- AGM Engine Start Battery: Group 30/31, new 2016
- Marinco 30 amp "EEL" Shorepower Cord, with 50 amp pigtail plus spare cord
- Honda 2000i gas AC generator
- Xantrex Truecharge 60 amp AC Battery Charger
- Eclectic Energy D400 Wind Generator on Custom SS Mast Integral at Push-pit
- 125 Amp House Bank Alternator, along with 60 amp Start Battery Alternator
- 5 new LED lights inside cabin with USB charging ports
Sails and Rigging
- Selden Furlex 300S Jib Furler
- Selden "Furlin" Mainsail in-mast furling system
- Jib sheets new 2015
- Elvstrom Epex 105% Jib: Technora leach battens, efoam w/ UV cover new: 2016
- Elvstrom EPEX mainsail, Technora, Dble Taffeta. leach battens, UV on clew new 2014
- Elvstrom Offshore 110% Jib, dacron, UV cover, worn
- Elvstrom Offshore mainsail, dacron, worn
- Elvstrom Offshore Hank-on Storm sail,dacron, like new
- Harken Boom Preventer, Four Part
- Selden Rodkicker Gas Strut Boom Vang
- Comprehensive Rig Inspection: 2016
- (2) Lewmar "54" Primary Winches
- (2) Lewmar "40" Mast Mounted Winches
- (2) Lewmar "30" Secondary Winches
- Lewmar Running Back Stays, Port and Starboard
Deck and Anchor Equipment
- Rocna Anchor
- Bruce Anchor
- Fortress Anchor
- 175' BBB 3/8" Chain Rode, new 2016- Canadian Metal Products
- 175 feet three strand nylon rode, with 40' chain
- 150' 3-Strand 5/8" nylon Rode
- Lewmar Ocean Electric Windlass with Deck Foot Switches
- (3) Taylor "Super Guard" Fenders, 30" x 10", with heavy duty fender socks
- (2) Taylor Fenders, white
- (2) Easy Stow Heavy Duty Fenders 2018/2019
- Magma stainless BBQ grill, with universal mounting arm, with hose and regulator to ship propane
- Custom SS Dinghy Davits, new block and tackle 2018
- Tohatsu 20 HP EFI, 4 stroke engine New 2019 plus spares,oil/impeller,zincs
- AB 10AL dinghy with bench storage and chaps, New 2019
- (3) Custom Canvas Hatch Covers
- Custom Dri-Foam Canvas Cockpit Cushions, Navy, w/ Edge Piping
- Canvas Dodger- new 2019 (still in bag)
- Anti-fouling 11/2018
- GlobalFixPro EPIRB/GPS 9/2017
- MOM 8-A man overboard module, Certified
- Viking 6-Man Life raft in hard valise, Certification through 2020
- Whale Titan Manual Bilge Pump
- Jabsco 1000g Elect. Bilge Pump
- Fireboy Engine Room Fire Extinguisher: new certification 2018
- (3) Fire Extinguishers: new certification 2018
- Xintex S2A Propane Sniffer in galley
- Xintex S1A Solenoid gas valve at galley
- Waterproof Ditch Bag
- ACR COSPAS/SARSAT EPIRB
- Galerider Drogue System, with 3-Strand Warps
- 4 USCG Approved Lifejackets
- Radar Reflector, new mast mount commercial grade, 2019
- AIS Class B, TX/RX with wifi, new 2019
- Wichard Jack-lines, Port & Starboard
- West Marine Deluxe Bosun's Chair
Only the finest quality isopthalic resins and fiberglass with a layer of Divnylcell insulation sandwiched between are used to provide a hull that is insulated against heat and cold to prevent moisture and mildew. The hull is a unitized construction technique with a glassed over hull to deck joint that forms a safety bulwark with a teak cap rail on deck. All joinery, tankage, and machinery go into the vessel through the companionway for installation. This means that in the event replacements during the yacht's lifetime should be necessary it can be removed through the companionway.
Her insulated deck and coach roof has an overlay of Burmese teak planking in excellent condition that's glued and screwed into solid glass for optimum footing and safety while on deck in any seaway. Lifelines are smooth S/S wire with easily replaceable S/S stanchions meeting the bow and stern pulpits with a gate aft to the "sugar scoop" transom. A S/S ladder at the transom makes boarding easy from the water as well as a second custom S/S folding boarding ladder amidships to port for additional access from the water. Brass strikes on the integral hull rub rails protect the sides of the boat from pilings as well as brass strikes on the cap rail to avoid line chafing at the mooring cleats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Free State Yachts
Deale, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
Galesville, MD, United States
cheap and easy