2000 Grand Soleil 46
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kings Bay, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 149,000
- Sale Pending
THIS ITALIAN BUILT GRAND SOLEIL 46.3 HAS WENT THROUGH A THOROUGH RE-FIT BY THE 2ND OWNER AFTER HAVING SPENT 2 YEARS CRUISING THE BAHAMAS, CARIBBEAN AND EAST COAST. COMPLETED IN 2012.THE NEW OWNERS UPDATED SOME ITEMS BUT HAVE DECIDED TO STOP SAILING. THE VESSEL IS ON THE HILL AND NEEDS SOME UPDATING.. 2102 AWLGRIP FLAG BLUE HULL PLUS NUMEROUS UPGRADES, SHE IS READY AND EAGER TO GO BACK OUT AGAIN.
SHE WILL REQUIRE TOP TEK TEAK UPGRADE,SAILS AND RIGGING NEED TO BE INSPECTED.NEW CANVASS IS RECOMMENDED FOR THE COCKPIT
CAVALLINO, LIKE HER NAME IMPLIES, IS TRULY A THOROUGHBRED AND MUST BE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY, EXCEPTIONAL JOINER WORK AND EFFORTLESS SPEED CANTIERE DEL PARDO IS SO WELL KNOWN FOR.
NOTE: This Vessel is in Great Shape except some cosmetic items that have shown up in the Past year. Owner has the Boat in Storage ( Hurricane) and is wanting to pass it on to the Next Owner
Owner has Owned the Vessel for 8 years
Redmond Boats has been in the Boating Business for 30 plus Years. We are located on Amelia Island ,Fernandina Beach ,Florida. We have plenty of PRE-OWNED VESSELS . We will be happy to find you a VESSEL as well as sell yours. Give Larry a call at 904-206-0719
Contact Larry Redmond with any Questions and showing Instructions
Please contact Larry Redmond at 904-206-0719
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cantiere del Pardo
Designer: J & J Design
LOA: 52 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
LWL: 39 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 25346 lbs
Ballast: 9036 lbs
Engine Brand: YanMar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH3CE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1600
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: (118 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Grand Soleil 46.3 utilizes a traditional, solid hand layup with multiple layers of uni-directional and bi-directional fiberglass cloth mixed with isophthalic and vinylester resins for the outer skin. Fiberglass grid (not a liner) is glued and tabbed directly to the hull to provide an extremely stiff but still accessible hull. The deck is cored except where hatches and hardware are located which is left solid. The hull to deck is both glued, glassed and mechanically fastened for a true watertight joint. There is a brass plate that runs the full perimeter where all the stanchions are threaded into allowing for easy removal if need be. The keel is lead and the rudder uses self-aligning bearings for smooth operation and feel.
CAVALLINO sleeps a total of six in three separate staterooms with additional sleeping space on the starboard settee in the main saloon. There are two well-equipped head compartments, a navigation station and a galley which would be a chef's delight. See individual sections following these general comments.
The interior joinery work is cherry-stained mahogany, sealed with polyurethane and polished to a gloss. The fit and finish are excellent throughout. The upholstery is a light beige microfib
Master State Room
The Master Stateroom forward has a king-size island berth on centerline with adjacent seats and surrounding shelves above. There is a large deck hatch over that can provide additional ventilation.
The ensuite head compartment has a hot and cold pressure water system for the vanity (mirrored with storage locker, drawers and custom lighting) and a shower with electric sump pump. The new marine toilet is plumbed to a holding tank with an electric discharge pump and Tankwatch alert system. Again, an overhead deck hatch provides ventilation.
To port and starboard, aft of the companionway, with double berths, hanging lockers and additional storage.
AC-shaped settee and table are located to starboard with a short settee opposite the table on the centerline, making a comfortable dining and/or entertaining area.
Just aft of this settee is the forward-facing navigation station with full-size chart table and ample storage. Outboard and above is the ship's AC/DC breaker panel, as well as all the built-in navigational electronics. There are extensive cabinets, abundant storage and custom lighting.
The full-length Galley (described below) is on the port side of the main saloon.
Linear Galley, to port in the main saloon, containing the following:
- Three-burner propane stove/oven
- Double polished stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Frigoboat refrigerator/freezer (sea water cooled) with holding plate and new compressor 11/08
- Built-in, hinged trash container
- Ample food storage and lockers
- New hot water heater 2011
- New fresh water pump and accumulator tank 9/
Sails, Rigging and Winches
SAILS (5): Mainsail with Dutchman flaking system with low friction track and Batcars; 140% genoa with UV cover and bag; '08 105% Genoa with UV cover and bag; '08 storm jib and bag; '05 1.5 oz. nylon asymmetrical Neil Pryde spinnaker with ATN sleeve and bag.
RIGGING: Tall rig with three-spreader mast; aluminum spars; stainless steel standing rigging; Harken genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars; boom vang; Facnor genoa furling system; various ropes, shackles and blocks for all sailing.
In 2008 added inner forestay and checkstays with reinforcement in sail locker for storm jib attachment.
WINCHES: Two self-tailing halyard winches (Lewmar is electric, Harken is manual), two Harken 56.2 self-tailing genoa sheet winches; winch handles; BLUE removable halyard and winch handle bags
- 52" steering wheel with new leather rim and spoke cover
- Dinghy motor lift on radar post
- Pedestal cover
- Folding cockpit table
- Large, custom bimini
- Delta 55# anchor with 180' of chain
- Danforth 22# anchor w/chain lead and 200' of rode in lazarette
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass
- Anchor locker with water tank fill and holding tank pumpout
- Separate large sail locker aft of anchor locker
- 316 stainless throughout
- Full, vacuum bagged teak cockpit and side decks (no fasteners)
- Opening ports in galley, main saloon, aft head, chart table and aft cabins
- Dual Dorade vents forward of companionway with stainless steel handholds
- Opening side gate in the lifelines on port and starboard
- Full-length aluminum toe rail
- Extendable whisker pole ('06)
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Stainless cockpit display for three separate display instruments for Raymarine ST60 depth sounder, analog wind, and speed, as well as all data from Raymarine SeaTalk
- Nav station multi-display instrument for all SeaTalk
- Raymarine ST6000 linear-drive autopilot
- Garmin 2006C GPS/chartplotter at nav station
- Separate Garmin 17X GPS antenna new 2008
- ICOM 504 DSC VHF transceiver with masthead antenna and Command Mic III at helm new 2008
- ICOM 802 SSB with AT 140 tuner, backstay antenna and ground plane new 2008
- Lightning protection system new 2008
- Air Breeze wind generator on stainless post new 2008
- Raymarine RL 70 CRC Plus Pathfinder radar plotter with 7" color screen
- Cockpit-mounted 7" color display for Raymarine radar and additional Raymarine GPS/plotter RL 70CRC
- Raymarine 4 KW 24" Radome scanner mounted on stainless post
- 10-disc CD player in starboard aft cabin)
- Sony CD/AM/FM stereo with two saloon speakers and two cockpit speakers
- Five AGM house service batteries new 2008
- AGM engine start battery new 2008
- Oversized engine alternator (80 amp) with Balmar charge regulator and Xantrex battery monitor new 2008
- Statpower Prosine 1800W inverter
- Statpower automatic (40 amp) multi-stage battery charger (can handle 3 banks of batteries)
- 110V utility outlets in galley, both heads and master stateroom
- 110V shore power service (convertible to 220V at isolation transformer)
- 2 50' 30 amp shore power cables with two adapters
- 12V ship's system
- Waterproof 12V DC connection in cockpit
- Master 12/110V circuit breaker CaFramo 2 speed circulating fans installed in each cabin plus one portable fan
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.