2000 ROS Boats 30 HARDTOP DIESEL
- View Full Specifications
UPDATED AND SHARP
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stonington, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 50,000
This is one of the excellent ROS Boats 30 foot hulls that has had extensive mechanical and cosmetic renovations (2017) under the direction of her boatyard professional owner. Tidy, neat, and simple, this boat is ready to fish or day cruise, and with some added luxuries she could become a perfect pocket yacht. Come take a look - she is easy to see in Stonington, CT.
John Farmelo, Stonington Yacht Sales, LLC
Please contact John Farmelo at 860-303-0543
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 4 in
Displacement: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 6LP-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1850
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Cruising Speed: 18 knots @ 2800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 21 knots
- Garmin GHP 7608XSV Chart Plotter (2018)
- Garmin GHP 10 Autopilot (2014)
- Garmin 18" Digital Radome
- Garmin B160 1kw Transducer
- Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF
UPDATES SINCE 2017:
- Hull, deck and superstructure painted with Awlgrip 2018
- All deck hardware removed and rebedded.
- All windows removed and rebedded.
- Full engine rebuild 2017. Engine was disassembled to the block, all parts cleaned and repainted. All new hoses and gaskets. Coolers were cleaned and serviced.
- New Hardtop and Engine Box made of closed cell cored fiberglass.
- 2 New lifeline 4D AGM Batteries
- New Mainship hatch in foredeck
- New engine starter
- New electrical system, including LED lights.
- New underwater lights.
- 2 anchors
- New chartplotter
- Spare coolers, exhaust manifold, turbo, water pump, starter, alternator, etc. (all used).
- Two 75 gallon fuel tanks (aluminum)
- Helm and companion seats
- Bunks in Cuddy.
- New starter 2014
- 1 electric bilge pump
- Barnacle Barrier on running gear.
- Interlux Ultra on bottom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.