2000 Hunter 340 w/ Classic Rig
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 65,500
- Sale Pending
This is a FRESH WATER Hunter 340, not a salt water sitting in the Florida sunlight Hunter 340 - - and the gelcote will show this. This is a better VALUE when compared to most other Hunter 340's with the "FRESH WATER" exposure and nice cosmetics .
And to make sure this is a great value to you, the price shown will include not just a good clean up, but both the hull and deck being buffed and starbrited; for that matter it will include New Anti-fouling paint! In fact to make sure you find this a GREAT VALUE all up, at the pricing above we will deliver the boat to any site with-in 250 miles at no extra charge !!
The Hunter 340 is defined by it's HUGE double berth aft, HUGE cockpit, HUGE swim platform, HUGE SHOWER/HEAD, & HUGE Classic mainsail. It will be hard to find ANY 34 with an aft berth even close in size - - this is most comfortable and amazing!! Similarly, the Cockpit is large enough to have half of your dock mates enjoy spending social time - - hard to find ANY 34 with a comparable Size of cockpit ! The Swim platform will likely only be surpassed with a BIG 40'ER ! Your wife will greatly appreciate the enormous, huge Head and Shower area - - as big as any 38 to 40 ft anywhere ! AND THEN THERE IS THE Huge Mainsail and corresponding very manageable headsail. The proportion of the rig makes for very easy single-handing or shorthanded sailing - - PLUS THIS RIG MAKES THIS BOAT FAST - - LOTS OF SAIL AREA !!
As the photos show, this freshwater boat is very handsome. She has a 4'6" lead wing keel and a better performing classic main/rig. Additionally, it is worth mentioning that the underbody appears to not have ANY blistering !!! If these are parameters that you are looking for, maybe this is the 340 for you.
Equipped with Built-in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Knotmeter, Depthmeter, Windspeed/Wind Direction, Upscale Battery Charger, Sternrail seats, Custom cockpit cushions, a Custom doubended Harken Mainsheet system for controling the mainsail @ the helmsman's station and the Custom Biminis (larger than Hunter's) are just some of the features that make this boat a "KEEPER" for you and your first mate.
ROOKE SAILS can make the purchase of this boat a one stop "TURN KEY" purchase, from assisting in locating financing, prepping the boat for delivery, Delivering the boat with our own equipment - WE CAN SET THE MAST WITH OUR OWN CRANE MOUNTED TO OUR TRUCK AND THEN TRAILER LAUNCH - and complete the re-commissioning and have you ready to go. SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR: THIS ONE WOULD MAKE THE UPCOMING SAILING SEASON LOTS OF FUN !
IT'S YOUR MOVE !!!
Contact: Chris Rooke, ROOKE SAILS, INC., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis,Tn. 38111
Located @ the itersection of US 78 & I240, 901 744 8500 or toll free below.
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter, Precision, Hobie, Laser/Sunfish & Walker Bay
Please contact at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- Lazy Jack Stack Pack system == easy handling of mainsail, sailcover always in place
- Full roach mainsail for superior performance -- this boat sails great with these sails
- Standard headsail with Sunbrella UV on leech and foot
- Covers for sternrail seats
- Custom Bimini - - much larger forward than standard Hunter 340 bimini
- Window in aft bimini for seeing sails and access to Harken 5:1 mainsheet cam cleat
- Furlex Rollerfurling
- B & R rig with struts - - the struts are great for another hand grab forward and more evenly distribute loads of the rig to the hull.
Hull and underbody
- No blisters
- New Antifouling paint included within pricing
- Freshwater boat only - - very little use
Cockpit and other gear
- Absolutely HUGE cockpit capable of hosting 8 friends
- Helmsman's seats built-in sternrail assembly - including teak strips for cosmetics and reduced sliding when sitting. Each includes a cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Custom double Bimini with forward bimini having more shade than factory issued bimini - - still arch mounted. Zippered window in aft bimini.
- Sculptured Arch for main traveler, easy triming of mainsail & safety
- Traveler controls on Arch within reach of skipper - easier to singlehand
- Custom Harkne 5:1 sheeting on travler with cam cleat on traveler and access through bimini with window. Still has deck cleating as standard by Hunter. This way the skipper can adjust the mainsail without need of a winch or without leaving the steering station - - again easier to singlehand
- Wheel Steering with fiberglass pedestal with storage and 2 leaf drop surface table
- Wheel Brake on Pedestal
- Throttle on lever on side of Pedestal, integral with shifter - very easy access, not off to one side or the other.
- Open transom with helmsman's seat folding out of the way
- Huge swim platform on open transom
- Hot & cold shower outlet in aft end of cockpit within reach of swim platform
- Deep telescoping transom mounted swim ladder with flat bars with good traction
- Hand grabs on either side of open transom for easier getting in or out of the water
- Opening lockers on each side of swimplatformfor keeping water toys/ other items
- All halyards led aft to cockpit
- All sail controls within reach of crew in cockpit
- CUSTOM cockpit cushions, nice quality
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- 12 Volt panel with individual breakers
- 110 volt panel with indivdual brekers
- 12v DC with 2 Batteries
- 30 amp 110 volt AC with 30 amp cord
- 110 volt outlets throughout interior
- 20 amp battery smart charger
- Plenty of Cabin lights
- Nav Lights
- Anchor Lights
- Autohelm Knotmeter
- Autohelm Depthmeter
- Autohelm Windspeed/wind direction
- AM/FM CD Stereo
- VHF with masthead antenna
- Refrigeration by Adler Barbour
- Built-in Air Conditioning and Heat 12,000 btu
- Force 10, 2 burniner propane gimballed stove with oven
- Stainless Steel flame guard on adjacent bulkhead for safely
- Adler Barbour refrigeration in large ice box
- Stainless double sink with cuttin board cover
- Built in trash receptable in side of counter top
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Includes Hunter dishes
- Overhead Oening port above galley for ventilation
- Accordian Curtians on fixed ports in galley
- Beautiful interior cusions
- Lovely varnished teak and holley cabin floor
- Truly COMFORTABLE for a week end or long
- 2 Private (with doors) berths/staterooms with the aft stateroom being incredibly large - - sleeps athwartships
- Large Dinette table counterbalanced and easy for a wife to move up and down that seats 6/8 and makes into another large berth when the entire family is there
- The head/shower compartment is as large as ANY 38 you have ever seen - - you could live aboard this boat relative to the head/shower
- Large Galley with Corian Counter tops and good storage
- Nav station with storage facing aft with seating on starboard side
- Very attractive interior and very bright feel -- your first mate will like the upscale setting
- LOA 33.75'
- LWL 28.58'
- BEAM 11.67'
- DRAFT 4' 6"
- DISPLACEMENT 11,030 LBS
- BALLAST 4,100 LBS (on a beamy boat - stable)
- SAIL AREA 599 FT SQ.
- MAST HEIGHT OVER WATER 55.75'
- FUN - - TREMENDOUS
- YANMAR 27 HP DIESEL
- FUEL 30 GAL
- WATER 75 GAL
- HOLDING TANK 30 GAL
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Nashville, TN, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States
Pickwick Lake, MS, United States