2000 Catalina 470
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 194,900
BEST PRICED LATE MODEL CATALINA 470 WITH ALL THE RIGHT STUFF TO GO CRUISING NOW!
CALL TODAY TO MAKE AN OFFER SUBJECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INSPECTION AS WELL AS THE USUAL TEST SAIL AND SURVEY... Looking for that “Best Deal” on a Catalina 470 ready to go? Do not miss this one!
“Ruthless“ has been continually upgraded by her current owner for extended cruising... The standing rigging was replaced in 2015. She has the new Furuno NavNet 3D display, radar, AIS, Satellite weather and radio. She is equipped with the ICOM 802 SSB radio system for email and voice communications anywhere in the world.
This is only a few of the many features of this Catalina 470 that makes it one of the most well-equipped on the market. Please contact Sea Lake Yachts for more information and schedule an appointment to view Ruthless.
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 47 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 42 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 46 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 27750 lbs
Ballast: 9550 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 4 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (214 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (32 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Highlights and Features
Northern Lights 8kw genereator - new 2008 (1300 hours)
Electronics Replaced in 2010:
- Furuno Navnet 3D 12.1” Multi Function Display
- Furuno 4KW 24” Digital Radome for Navnet
- Furuno GPS Antenna
- Furuno FA 50 AIS Black Box Receiver/Transmitter
- Furuno Sirius Satellite Weather Receiver for Navnet 3D w/Sirius Radio
- Furuno C500 Heading Sensor
- Furuno Ethernet Junction Box
- BadBoy WiFi Antenna and Router Providing Area Hotspot connections and WIFI connectivity throughout boat.
- Furuno Maxsea Marine Software TimeZero for laptop computer.
Icom IC-M802 HF radio with AT-140 automatic tuner and Pactor modem (2006)
Re-Conditioned Raymarine ST6002+ Autopilot (2013)
- Owner replaced Salon fixed windows with new "glass" July 2016
- Marine Air Systems self-contained and split system marine air conditioner: 16,000 BTU replaced – 8/2011 (Salon) (Gulfstream Marine – Don Glant) ; 7,000 BTU replaced – 2007 (forward stateroom) (YES Services – Jim Glant).
- New A/C grill & filter rack at salon A/C return, 2013
- Aldler Balbour VD152 Refrigeration Coil with CU-100 Condensor – 2011. (Gulfstream Marine – Don Glant) (Note: Condensing unit moved from far aft factory location to under salon lounge seat nearest galley and condensing unit new 7/16.)
- 2 Dynex LCD HD TV’s (1 in salon and 1 in aft stateroom.) - 2011
- New Stratoglass Full Cockpit Enclosure – 2010 (Cameron Sails – Seabrook)
- 3 new SmartPlug shorepower Outlets on stern - 2011
- SmartPlug adapter plugs for shorepower cables -2011
- New Mast Mounted Whisker Pole (2008)
- 8D Batteries (Sept. 2011)
- New 4D engine start battery (July 2016)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.