1999 Neptunus 55 Sedan
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 295,000
From Power Boat Guide:
"Her angular lines are typical of many European motor yachts of her era; a rakish design with a sweptback profile, an extended flybridge, and a split-level salon with the galley and dinette forward. Essentially a semi-custom yacht, several interior arrangements were offered in the 55 although a three-stateroom, two-head layout is typical. A lower helm was optional, and the interior is very nicely finished and appointed. The cockpit is completely shaded by the extended flybridge, and wide walkways make it easy to get around the deck. Topside, the flybridge is arranged with the centerline helm forward with a wet bar, grille and lounge seating aft. The transom platform can accommodate an 11-foot tender. Twin 550-hp 6V92 Detroit's cruise the Neptunus 55 in the low 20s"
*New listing...more information forthcoming.
For More Information Call Rocco Barca 705-791-1908
or Email Rocco at: Yachts@rogers.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 55 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 50600 lbs
Total Power: 1100 HP
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Engine Model: 6V92TA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 926
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 550 HP
Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel
Engine Model: 6V92TA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 750
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 550 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 mph
Maximum Speed: 31 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
General information on Manufacturer
Neptunus, a Holland based boat builder, was founded in 1970 by a Dutch yachting enthusiast, who unable to find the type of boat he wanted, decided to build his own boat, a 37' twin keel cruiser called the Neptunus 107. The success of the 107 ( Over 300 Built/Sold) led to the development of larger boats, and by the early 1980's Neptunus had expanded into the greater European market. In 1989, with a growing based American market, the Holland based Neptunus made it's move into the North American market by building a production facility in Ontario, Canada and all Neptunus models sold new in the US were built at the Canadian yard.
Even in rough conditions, the Neptunus 55 Sedan is responsive and has impressively accurate handling. Like the 60 Sedan, many options are available to make this vessel unique. With efficiency in mind, the owners needs are translated in contemporary styling and functional layouts.
This is a 3 stateroom, 2 Head layout. She has a spacious and well-appointed salon, a raised level portside galley and starboard side dinette/lounge, (galley includes optional dinette to port instead of the less popular lower helm station) and wide wrap around windows for great light and visibility. While most of these were finished in a light ash, this boat is finished in a rich cherry-wood.
The salon offers a wrap-around leather sofa to port and to starboard. Just forward is an especially roomy galley to port and the dinette with semicircular leather settee opposite. Below and forward are the guest accommodations with the master suite all the way forward with queen berth and en-suite head with shower. The VIP cabin is to starboard mid-ship and another guest cabin with two bunk beds is to port. (She has the preferred sleeping arrangement of twin side by side bunks in this guest stateroom instead of the stacked bunk beds). Both guest cabins share a head with shower.
The aft deck provides a comfortable entertaining platform as does the flybridge. A moulded stairway from the cockpit to the bridge and a large full length/width bridge with accommodations to comfortably entertain a party of 10-12.
Tender stowage is on the TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform. Engine room access is via a hydraulically lifting hatch on the aft deck which exposes a very roomy engine room with plenty of storage.
The vessel is entered either through the transom door or via gates in the rails on the port or starboard side deck. Custom seating on the Aft Deck offers both built-in and loose seating. The Aft Deck is well covered by the extended Flybridge deck above. The Flybridge is fully enclosed and reached via molded stairs.
A “Trend” stainless steel trimmed sliding glass door opens to the Salon from the center of the Aft Deck.
Ultra-Leather curved seating and high gloss cherry joinery make for a very open and inviting Salon. Forward and up two steps is the open Galley to port with a curved dinette to starboard.
Continuing forward are centerline steps to the accommodations area. To starboard is the VIP Guest stateroom with large double berth. To port is a 2nd guest cabin with twin side by side lower berths. Next forward is a locker with the washer and dryer followed by the Guest Head shared by the two Guest Cabins.
Furthest forward is the Master Cabin with a centerline queen berth and a private head aft to starboard.
The Salon is at the same level as the Aft Deck and has large side windows, the center of which slides open, framed in cherry with shades behind the upholstered valances. To port is a massive curved built-in sofa upholstered in navy blue Ultra Leather with storage below. A round cherry cocktail table lies in front of the sofa. A Samsung 46” LED TV is mounted above and behind the sofa. Forward behind twin cherry doors are the very complete AC & DC electrical panels. To starboard just as you enter is a cherry entertainment center with five cherry doors. Equipment includes Stereo receiver, CD/DVD player, Blue Ray player, Direct TV HDTV receiver. Next forward is a single navy blue Ultra Leather built-in seat followed by a two-level cherry cabinet with bar storage within. Next forward is a curved navy blue Ultra Leather two-person loveseat. A round cherry ceiling detail with off white panels and built-in halogen mini spots make up the overhead. AC delivery is via curved soffits running the full length the Salon both port and starboard controlled by digital SMX controls.
The sole is carpeted. Also in the Salon is the KVH TracVision service port and a Standard Horizon Command mic for the FB VHF.
The Galley is up two steps and forward on the port side. Abundant windows give abundant natural light. The shape is basically U shaped maximizing the counter space.
Equipment includes: New under-counter refrigerator behind a cherry door. New under counter freezer behind a cherry door, AEG Ceran top four-burner cooktop, Built in Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave/convection oven, Corian under-mount double sink, Removable spray faucet, Opening side windows port & starboard, Overhead cherry cabinets, under counter cherry cabinets & drawers, Exhaust fan, Corian countertops, Halogen mini spots, Granite tiled sole, Built-in coffeemaker, Unique access to the back of the FB electronics
The raised dinette is to starboard. The high gloss cherry table is surrounded by an off white U-shaped Ultra Leather settee that comfortably seats four. There are both drawer storage and storage under the cushions. A cherry trimmed three-panel window is above with the center section screened opening. Additional light comes from the full beam windshield forward. Also in this area is the central vacuum outlet and SMX AC controls.
6 steps down lead to the Staterooms and heads. The Master is forward, the VIP is to starboard and to port is a twin berth stateroom, a cherry cabinet with a Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer and the entrance to the Guest Head.
VIP Guest Stateroom
Aft from the centerline Companionway on the portside entered via an arched cherry door is a double berth inboard with a two drawer cherry nightstand outboard. A pleasing mix of high gloss cherry and off white vinyl Whisper Walls give this area a balanced feeling of not too much wood or vinyl. Two opening portholes are behind Roman shades. Also in this area is a TV/VCR combo with a dedicated Sat TV receiver, four overhead halogen mini spots, a CO detector, SMX AC controls, and a carpeted sole. Forward and outboard is a cedar-lined hanging locker and a full-size dressing mirror. A two-door panel behind the berth gives access to the main electrical wiring.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
Entrance is via an arched cherry door to the twin bed Guest Cabin with upholstered headboards, a two-drawer cherry nightstand and twin berths with storage below. Above the outboard berth are two opening portholes behind Roman shades. Above the upholstered headboards are mirrored panels with a cherry panel between.
An LCD TV is on the forward bulkhead. Also in this bin are four overhead halogen mini spots and high gloss cherry paneling.
Forward and outboard is a cedar-lined hanging locker. Inboard is a matching cherry cabinet with four shelves within.
Just forward of the Starboard Guest Cabin is the Laundry Center with a stacked Whirlpool Heavy Duty washer dryer hidden behind two cherry doors.
Next forward is the head shared by both Guest Cabins. The vanity has one cabinet door below, a Corian countertop with a molded sink and two-tone fixtures and an opening porthole with pleated shades above. A cabinet with four mirrored panels provides ample storage above. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes electric model. The stall shower has a curved sliding door, a light, an exhaust fan, and a handheld or wall mountable fixture. The sole of this area is Crema Marfil marble tiles. Two halogen lights are above.
Entered via the arched cherry door is the Master Stateroom with a queen size berth on centerline with two storage drawers and rope lighting below. Two carpeted steps either side of the berth provide easy access. An upholstered headboard is mounted on a full beam mirrored panel. Above the berth is a soffit type AC delivery for an even flow of cool air. An escape hatch above has an Ocean Air sliding shade and screen.
Built-in shelves port and starboard provide nightstands. Above the shelves, both port and starboard are two (each side) opening portholes behind Roman shades. Above the portlight are seven cherry cabinets each side for an abundance of storage. Aft to starboard is a custom mounted Samsung LCD TV and Blue Ray player plus an HD Direct TV receiver. Each side of the cabin has a full-size cedar lined cherry hanging locker. Aft to starboard is the en-suite Head via an arched cherry door.
Also in this cabin are digital SMX AC controls, a built-in safe, four overhead halogen mini spots, a full-size dressing mirror and a carpeted sole with access to the bow thruster and bilge storage.
The Master Head has a vanity with one cabinet below. The vanity has a Corian countertop with a molded sink and two-tone fixtures and an opening porthole with pleated shades above. A cabinet with four mirrored panels proved ample storage above. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes electric model. The stall shower has a curved sliding door, a light, an exhaust fan, and a handheld or wall mountable fixture. The sole of this area is Crema Marfil marble tiles. There are two halogen lights above.----All fabrics, upholstery, wall
- Neptunus hardtop w/overhead lighting
- Fiberglass radar arch w/(2) downlights
- Full enclosure w/(8) U Zips, (2015)
- Bimini top connecting hardtop to arch (2015)
- Large hatch oversteps from Aft Deck
- White powder-coated hardtop supports
- Tinted plexiglass Venturi windscreen
- L shaped fiberglass seats aft w/removable cushions & storage below, cushions & cover
- Fiberglass table w/polished stainless steel base at aft seating
- Bar unit to port w/Norcold DE 351D refrigerator, molded sink,
- Kitchen Aid grill & storage cabinet w/cover
- Single portside upholstered seat forward of the bar
- (4) Stereo speakers & subwoofer
- (2) Upholstered helm seats w/footrests & movable armrests,
- Overhead hatch in hardtop w/interior side mesh door
- Stainless steel railing around Flybridge steps
- 10V Outlet at bar/Helm Area
- Full VDO gauges in burlwood dash
- Centerline helm
- Vetus wood helm wheel
- 5” Ritchie Power Damp compass
- Start/stop controls w/key switches
- Vetus bow thruster control
- Microcommander single lever electron engine controls
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Raymarine Tri Data speed/depth/log
- Raytheon autopilot Ray Pilot 650
- Rayline electric searchlight controls
- (2) Garmin 5212 12” color touch screen plotter, radar, XM weather, sonar
- (2) Fuel tank gauges
- Lockers port & starboard of Helm
- KVH TracVision 4 SAT TV system
- West Marine AM/FM/CD player w/USB XM Sat radio receiver
- ITT Searchlight control
- Lucite chart locker
- Helm cover
DECK & HULL
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- Fiberglass bow pulpit w/stainless steel anchor chute
- Welded stainless steel bow rails w/double rail bow to midship
- (4) Stainless steel fender holders
- Deck hatch into anchor locker
- Vetus above deck electric windlass
- (2) Footswitches for windlass operation
- 66 lb. Blue anchor w/250’ 3/8” BB chain rode
- (2) 14” Mooring cleatsInset area for bow sun cushions
- Removable sun cushions w/Sunbrella cover,
- Deck hatch into Master Cabin
- Walk around side decks
- International navigation lights
- Welded stainless steel bow pennant staff
- (2) 10” Spring line cleats
- (2) Grey Textilene windshield covers front & both sides,2015
- (5) Port & (5) starboard hull side portholes
- Two steps up to side deck both port & starboard
- Portside hinged transom door
- Molded steps to Flybridge w/step lights & handrails
- Aft deck shade, hardtop to transom,2015
- Stereo speakers
- Stainless steel handrails
- Starboard side docking station w/start stops, engine & thruster controls
- Custom built-in cushioned corner seats port & starboard w/storage below
- Storage locker in port & starboard pylaster
- 4’ Fixed platform w/non-skid fiberglass decking
- Hydraulically operated large entry hatch to Engine Room & lazarette
- (3) Overhead lights
- Custom 5’ wide fiberglass TNT lift for tender w/above water hydraulic rails
- (SEE NOTE in Descriptions re: Tender which is not included as part of boat sale)
- Starboard side hot & cold shower
- (2) Flush mount rod holders
- Hubbel cable TV/Tel inlet
- Freshwater spigot
- Glendenning cable master, 220 volt 50 amp
- Jabsco shore water inlet w/pressure regulator
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92TA inboard engines rated at 550 HP each with 926/751 Hours use/ Micro-commander engine controls
- *Note: Hour discrepancy on hour meters reportedly due to former owner operating boat on 1 engine on long up/down low-speed cruising river runs from his marina
- DC Engine Room blower
- Twin Disc 1.92 to 1 transmission ratios
- 2 1/2” Stainless steel prop shaftsDripless shaft seals
- Racor 500 for generator fuel filtering
- (2) Dual Sea Pro Detroit Diesel fuel/water separator
- Sears Craftsman 120 volt Jet type freshwater pump
- Two-gallon Extrol accumulator tank
- 30 Gallon Rheem hot water tank
- Aluminum holding tank w/maceratorY valves for overboard discharge
- Shower sump w/Whale Gulp 220 pump
- Vetus hydraulic steering system
- Vetus 120 KGF bow thruster
- FE 241 Engine Room fire system
- High bilge water alarm
- (3) Electric/manual bilge pumps
- 48,000 BTU Cruiseair reverse cycle chilled air conditioner system, new 2014
- Spare props mounted in Lazarette
- Dual-piston trim tabs
- (5) Tread oversize ladder in Lazarette from Aft Deck
- Air Sep crankcase ventilation system
- Overhead rod holders
- (3) Algae X fuel conditioners
- Neptunus bonding brush for shafts
- 110V Fluorescent lights
- 12V Incandescent lighting
- 120/220 VOLT Shorepower
- 12 Volt Ship power
- 12.5 KW Westebeke generator in sound shield w/1978 hours
- 220 Volt 50 amp shore inlet
- Glendinning cable master shore power cable retractor
- (8) Batteries (New Fall 2019)
- (2) Battery shutoff switches
- Xantrex 3500 watt pure sine inverter
- Sentry 30 amp battery charger
- Iota 120V to 12.5-volt power converter
- (2) 85 Amp Delco Remy alternators
- Quicksilver galvanic isolator
- Main breaker panel w/shore/ship selector switch
- (14) Breaker protected 120-volt circuits
- (8) Breaker protected 220-volt circuits
- (42) Breaker protected 12-volt circuits
- DC Analog volt & amp meters w/(4) place selector switches
- AC Analog volt & amp meters
- Generator start/stop controls at main panel
- Water level gauge at main electrical panel
- Holding tank gauge at main electrical panel
- Electrical bonding system
- Brain unit for AC system new 11/2019
- (4) Underwater lights
- New Air conditioner Chiller
- New AC Digests
- New Brain Unit for AC/Heating system 11/19
- New Refrigerator
- New Freezer
- New Hot water heater
- New onboard 12-volt water pump
- New Galvanic isolator
- Replace all freshwater lines/ onboard water systems
- Rebuild All marine heads/replace lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North South Nautical Group
40 Sedan Bridge
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
480 DB-Cat C12's
Toronto, ON, Canada
Russel-Hipwell Steel Converted CCG Vessel
Unknown, ON, Canada
450 Sedan Bridge