1999 Nauset FLYBRIDGE CRUISER
cheap and easy
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Eliot, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,500
BLUE MOON is an ideal “couples” cruising vessel with dual helms and a flybridge. She has attractive “Downeast” lines, and her Royal Lowell design ensures a safe, seakindly ride. BLUE MOON has a new 2016 300 hp Mercruiser gas engine with less than 50 hours. She has a recent Garmin plotter, a Simpson Lawrence windlass, accommodations for four people, and a recent hot water heater. Please come and view this handsome vessel. She will not disappoint. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 44 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Nauset Marine, Inc, Orleans, MA
Designer: Royal Lowell
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Displacement: 9600 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: MAG 383
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Number of heads: 1
HULL & DECK:
- Blue topsides, beige & white fiberglass decks.
- 2018 new bottom paint and zincs (NOT on trim tabs).
- S/S bow pulpit and side rail, back to cockpit.
- S/S handrails.
- Fiberglass swim platform, with swim ladder.
- Wynne windows with screens; sliding side windows.
- Flybridge bench seat, new recently.
- Transom seat in cockpit, with cushion.
- Full skeg with protected prop.
- Cockpit shower/washdown.
- Teak trim recently refinished.
- S/S ladder with teak treads to flybridge.
- Navy blue canvas over aft bulkhead to protect varnished teak door.
Fuel: 60 gallons in two aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in two poly tanks.
Holding: yes, believed to be 15 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- New 2016 Single Mercruiser MAG 383 gas inboard, 300 hp, RWC (cost $19,000).
- Less than 50 engine hours.
- 2 New front engine mounts.
- 3 bladed protected propeller.
- S/S shaft.
- Trim tabs.
- Morse controls.
- Cruising speed: 13-14 knots @ 6 gph.
- Maximum speed: 16 knots.
- 110V AC/12V DC electrical systems.
- 2-12V batteries with selector switch.
- 20 amp C-charger.
- New 2016 hot water heater.
- HD shore power cord.
- Sleeps four.
- Vee berth forward.
- Settee berth in pilothouse with green cushions; converts to a double berth.
- Enclosed head with electric W.C., handheld shower, and sink.
- Full galley with S/S sink, hot & cold pressure water, Norcold 110V/12V refrigerator, Origo 4000alcohol stove.
- Lower helm station with full controls.
- Varnished teak and holly sole.
- Flybridge has a centerline double helm seat (cushions replaced).
- Large aft cockpit has a transom seat with moveable cushioned seat.
- S/S ladder to flybridge with teak wood treads.
- 2 ICOM M45 VHF’s.
- 2016 Garmin 547 GPS/Map.
- Furuno 1621 MK2 radar, black and white.
- 2 Ritchie compasses.
- Datamarine depthsounders at helm & flybridge.
- Jensen AM/FM/CD player with 2 Standard Horizon speakers.
- Navy blue Sunbrella bimini.
- Tan cockpit awning.
- Fortress anchor with rode.
- Cockpit bench seat and cover.
- Saltwater washdown in cockpit.
- 2 rod holders.
- Coast Guard package.
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass.
- Lifesling with new West Marine lifesling bag.
- 12V bilge pump.
- 1 Roca wiper.
- Ensign & staff.
- Cockpit lights.
- Screens for vee berth deck hatch.
COMMENTS: BLUE MOON is an ideal “couples” cruising vessel with dual helms and a flybridge. She has attractive “Downeast” lines, and her Royal Lowell design ensures a safe, seakindly ride. BLUE MOON has a new 2016 300 hp Mercruiser gas engine with less than 50 hours. She has a recent Garmin plotter, a Simpson Lawrence windlass, accommodations for four people, and a recent hot water heater. Please come and view this handsome vessel. She will not disappoint. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.