1999 Island Packet 380
- View Full Specifications
Priced to move!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Little River, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 172,500
A Van Morrison original tune sums this one up nicely..."Magnificently will we float Into The Mystic"
The Island Packet 380 represents a further evolution of the design, engineering, and construction philosophy proven in over 1500 yachts and in countless miles of all kinds of cruising. The Full Foil keel continues as the foundation of the Island Packet concept, and its design and construction provide a host of advantages to the cruising sailor: moderate draft (4?6?) for access to a wider variety of cruising grounds, integral one-piece construction for superior strength, a highly effective airfoil shape for excellent windward performance, and a modern hull form for enhanced speed and maneuverability.
This yacht features all the cruising amenities needed for comfortable passage making and long term cruising off the grid in the tropics! Solar panels, wind generator, water maker, full cockpit enclosure, new North Sails and so much more!
Current owners change in plans has this well equipped yacht ready for sailing over the horizon. You will be at a loss shopping at your favorite marine supply store for something to add to this vessels inventory as she has just about everything a cruising sailor requires!
Special Note: This vessel was in Southport NC during Cat 1 Hurricane Isaias back in August 2020 and sustained very minor cosmetic damage. Mainly gel coat scratches and a couple of bent stanchions. No water intrusion or bottom damage at all. Owners were aboard at time. All minor damage was professionally repaired and Mystic is as good as new. A comprehensive marine survey was performed post storm and is available to potential buyers. Island Packets are built like tanks and owners can attest to that!
Price just reduced! Call today to arrange a personal inspection!
Please call Capt. John Schwab, CPYB @ 910.393.9262 Or Contact Capt Beth Schwab @ 910.443.1196 for appointment to view this yacht.
Please contact John Schwab at 910.393.9262
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert K. Johnson
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 21000 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar 4JH2BE
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: Yanmar 4JH2BE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3660
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Port and starboard gates lead to a fully enclosed cockpit with screened roll up side curtains, dodger bimini and filler. The cockpit is large enough to comfortably hold 6 guests while access to the sheet winches and sailing gear is well laid out. A custom teak table in front of the helm has built in wine glass holders so you won’t spill a drop while under way!
Stepping down the companionway into the beautiful and spacious solid teak interior and starting all the way forward, the master stateroom features a huge center line island berth with custom mattress and direct access to the port-side head which is nicely appointed. A second access door connects with the saloon that is defined by a settee to starboard a sea berth and an L-shaped settee to port that has a seat to the aft-facing chart table..
The galley is snug enough to let the cook function safely at sea but large enough to facilitate serious meal prep while dockside or at anchor.
At rest, guests will be comfortable in the aft cabin to port with generous standing head room And plenty of storage for clothing and gear.
Overall, the interior on the IP 380 is spacious, well laid out and functional while being extremely comfortable that will give you the feeling of coziness and security. The interior will become your favorite space!
- Adler Barbour Large Access Lift Assisted Top Loading Fridge (New 2015)
- Deep Double Stainless Sink
- Fresh Water Scanvik Quality Faucets
- Taps for Watermaker Feed And Filtered Water
- Ample Counter Tops For Meal Prep
- Fold Up Teak Extension Counter
- Princess Propane 3 Burner Stove Top With Oven
- (3) Propane Bottles For Ample Spare Fuel
- Above And Below Counter Storage Bins
- 30 Amp Shore Power Service
- Custom Island Packet Electrical Distribution Panel
- Silent Wind Aft Pole Mount Wind Generator
- 2-150 Watt Solar Panels Mounted On Kato Arch
- Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter With Controller (2018)
- Xantrex Battery Charger With Remote Display (2019)
- 3 12 Volt Wet Cell Deep Cycle House Batteries (New 2016)
- 1 12 Volt Wet Cell Deep Cycle Engine Battery (New 2015)
- Garmin 742xs GPS Plotter With Radar
- Raymarine ST7000 Plus Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Wind, Depth, Speed
- Icom M504 VHF Radio With Remote Power Mic At Nav Station
- Garmin GPS At Nav Station (2015)
- Handheld VHF Radio
- Handheld GPS Spare
- Handheld Depth
- EPIRB Unit
- Most Interior Lighting Converted To LED (2019)
- 2 Flat Panel TV Displays (Master & Saloon)
- DVD Player
- Bose Surround System (2014)
Deck, Sails, and Rigging
- 44# Rocha Primary Anchor W/ 150’ 3/8” Chain Rode
- SS Fortress W/ 30’ Chain And 200’ Nylon Rode
- Mantus Mooring Bridal
- Lighthouse Electric Anchor Windlass
- 55# Mantus Storm Anchor
- Salt Water Washdown System (2020)
- SS Dorades With Granny Rail Bars
- SS Lifelines W/ Netting
- Aft SS Heavy Duty Lifeline Tubing Aft Of Gates
- Aluminum Keel Mounted Mast
- Stainless Standing Rigging
- Furling Mainsail By North Sails (New 2018)
- Furling Headsail By North Sails (New 2018)
- Furling Staysail By North Sails (New 2018)
- Integrated Dinghy Davits And Kato Arch
- Kato Outboard Hoist
- 2013 10’ West Marine RIB W/ Custom Chaps
- 2013 Tohatsu 15 HP 4 Stroke Outboard
- 4 Person Viking Life Raft (2018)
- Full Shade Tree Awning Forward And Aft
- Balmar High Output Alternator (Rebuilt 2012)
- Custom Cockpit Cushions And Pillows
- Integrated SS Kato Dinghy Davits
- AC/Heat Reverse Cycle Dometic Air Conditioning (2015)
- Spectra 330 Watermaker (New 2020)
- Folding Max Prop
- Engine Control Panel/Gauges (New 2020)
- Hot Water Heater (New 2014)
- 5 Cabin Fans
- Privacy Hatch Covers (New 2016)
- Portlight Privacy Shutters By Clozures
- Ultra Leather Interior Upholstery
- BBQ Grill
- Engine Spare Parts
- Bottom Painted 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Triton Yacht Sales and Service, LLC.
Oriental, NC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Little River, SC, United States
Oriental, NC, United States