1999 Bruce Roberts 45
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 74,900
This cruising boat has been built as a production boat in many countries in the world. The early versions built by Fortuna Yachts in South Africa have found there way all around the world, in Australia, the Caribbean, Europe, and are a good example of this design.
It has competed in many long distance races and has also carried many cruising couples in safety around the world. While it is a earlier design it is still worthy of consideration if you are after a comfortable fiberglass cruising boat.
ARNE REISTAD III,YBAA
CELL 717 250 2915
Please contact Arne Reistad at (410) 268-4100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: M90
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 90 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Vessel Name: Perseverance Model: 45 RC Ketch Rig Hull Identification Number (HIN): Not Engraved. Year Model: 1999 Builder: Put Veini Boat Yard, Riga, Latvia LOA: 52’ Length: 45’ 0” (USCG Document) Hull Breadth: 14’ 0” (USCG Document) Beam: 14’ 6” (As per Pub. Specifications) Weight: 64,000 # (32 Tons) Rigging: Gaff Ketch Hull Shape: Monohull Hull Construction: Welded Steel USCG Document No: 1083480 (Properly posted) Vessel Berth: Fajardo, P R. (At survey time) Hailing Port: Drummond Island, MI
– Propulsion System: Engines Model: Perkins M90 /07 Type: Diesel LD14420 Cooling: Raw water Max HP: 90 Serial U837190D Engines Hours: N/A Cylinders: 4 in line Fuel Lines: Rubber hoses Beds & Mounts: Steel on stringers Hoses Clamps: Exhaust R Transmissions: ZF HSW 450 A2 Ratio: A2.03:1 Hoses: Serviceable Filters: Water separator Shaft: S/S. Shaft Gland: Serviceable. Gauges DC Electric. RPM / Oil Pre / Volt / Temp / All Serviceable
– Electronics Equipment Type & Condition: Raytheon ST 7002 Autopilot display at helm cockpit Station, Raytheon ST 6002 Autopilot display at Pilot house Sta. . Raymarine C 95 Chart Plotter at Pilot House. Horizon Intrepid VHF at Pilot House. American Bow Thruster
- Galley Appliances Type & Condition: Stove: Force 10 /4 burners & Oven. Refrigerator: AC Electric. Refrigerator Box: Twin TechNautics Inc. Mari Refrigeratic. Microwave Oven: Rival AC Electric. No test Ice maker: Whirlpool AC Electric GI15NDXXS. No test Sink: S/S at galley. ServiceabEntertainment Equipment: Equipment Type & Condition: Equipment Type & Condition: Jensen MCC 8525 Receiver No test. Coby TV Flat screen. No test Various Speakers No test
- Sanitation System: Description: Type : Heads: Two DC Electric. Holding Tanks: Washer/Dryer: Splendide. AC Electric.
- Hoses & Fittings: Description: Type & Condition: Fuel Lines: USCG Type A1 Flexible. Serviceable Fresh Water: Flexible. Serviceable Black Water: Flexible. Serviceable Fill Pipe: USCG type A1. Flexible Serviceable Vents Lines: Flexible. Serviceable Fittings: Copper Alloy. Serviceable. Shut Off Valves: At tank fuel supply fitting. Serviceable.
- Pumps & Bilge Pumps Description: Type : Fresh Water: D.C Electric Operational Manual Bilge Pump: Whale Manual. Foot Pumps: SW for galley. Gray Water: DC. Electric Operational Bilge Pumps: Whale Gulper. Bilge Pump: Whale Gulper.
– Ventilation Description: Type : Natural Ventilation: Cabin ventilation and port holes. Hatches. 16. - D.C Electric System: Voltage: 12 Volts D.C with Battery monitor. Battery Bank: Type: Wires: Storage: Main Bank: 4/ WM 4D 1280 MCA Secure R Appropriate Batteries Switches: Type : Manual Rotary Engine Perko On/Off. Manual Rotary House Perko 1/Off/2.
Battery Chargers & Inverter: Description: Type: Battery charger True Charge 40+ 40. 12 DC output. Solar Panels Two Solar Panels.. Charger Controller 1: DMD. Demuda. Serviceable. Charger Controller 2: DMD. Demuda. Heart Interface Heart interface Link 20 Battery status. Alternator: At Engine A.C Electric system and Shore Line Inlets: Smart Plug 120v/60 AMP. weather protections Lines: Not observed. AC Breakers Panel:
Spars & Rigging Type & Condition: Mast & Boom Hollow Oval Aluminum ,Mizzen Hollow Oval Aluminum Life Lines S/S. Serviceable Standing rigging: Stainless steel ,Chain Plates: Stainless steel.t inspected. Turnbuckles & toggles: Stainless steel. Secure. Running rigging: . Mast Winches: Andersen 40 / 2 speed/Self tailing. Operational Mast Winches: Andersen 16 / 2 speed/ Self tailing. Operational Mizzen Winches: Andersen 16 / 2 speed/ Self tailing. Operational Winches: Two Andersen 12/ 1 speed/ Self tailing. Operational Winches: Two Andersen 58/ 2 speed/ Self tailing. Operational Furling for Jib: Nemo Drum
.- Vessel Valuation: Replacement Cost: $ 500, 000.00 Approx.
- Vessel features a very large cockpit area
-Custom swim platform that lowers to 6 inches off the water and raises to the deck level, making onloading from the dinghy a breeze.
-Great boat for Florida and the islands
-Easy to handle sail plan
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.