1999 SeaSport Navigator 2700
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Port McNeill, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 98,500 (US$ 74,358)
Since 1955, Sea Sport Boats have established a love affair with boating families who love to fish or to seek remote bays and quiet coves to call their own. Still being built in Washington State, these boats are made for the long haul, to exceed in function, encompassing safety, comfort and dependability. From flat water to rough seas, your crew will want to go to explore more, and Namu Too will not disappoint.
Namu Too has been meticulously cared for with annual maintenance and upkeep with records to prove it. Owning a boat has its own responsibilities, but a certain pride of ownership is everywhere you look, making the vessel equally inviting to both owners and guests alike. Just top up the diesel, bring your provisions, and go off and explore. For the serious boater, these stout and attractive little boats are in demand.
So Why Should You Buy This Boat?
Volvo D6 310 HP (2006 upgrade) - The standard engine for this boat is the D4 model, having 260 HP. With the extra 50 HP, you get more torque to pound through the heavy weather. Compound with the Volvo Duorop drive, and you have a drivetrain that maximises in better handling at all speeds, acceleration, and tracking. Further, this engine and sterndrive have been meticulously maintained by a certified marine mechanic, with no issues; solid and mechanically sound.
Fibreglass Hull Construction - You can buy an aluminum boat that has the same “West Coast” style as the SeaSport Navigator, and they may be lighter and better at bouncing off docks and rocks if that is your thing, but you may end up with all the charm and comfort of a school bus. SeaSport has been doing this, and have been doing it right, since 1955.
Flybridge - Probably the best views while boating or at anchor is from up on the flybridge, and Namu Too will not disappoint. Whether you are looking for that fishing hole, or whale spotting (keep that distance please), the 360 view leaves nothing to be desired. As well, the upper deck provides that extra lounging ‘quiet’ space that you may be looking for, and the rails offer double duty for kayak or paddle board storage.
Aft Deck - The aft deck has the room to accommodate fishing parties or outdoor lounging in equal style and comfort. With a large cooler on the transom, this can also double as a fish cleaning station. Forward of the engine compartment is a large covered deck storage well. Whether it’s a big fish, life raft, or other items, this dry storage well expands the utility and maybe your journey on Namu Too.
Effective Cabin Layout - Boasting 6’6” headroom, the light and airy cabin provides lots of efficiency, comfort and aesthetics. With twin pilot seats in the main cabin you have an unobtrusive view of the water and navigation instruments. Conversations while underway are pleasant. Up forward is a big v-berth with a large deck hatch that allows natural light and good ventilation to enjoy some cozy reading or to stretch out and relax to your favourite music. Sensible accommodation for long journeys.
Galley - With a compact efficient station right across from the dining area on starboard, meals can be prepared while enjoying the outdoor views and taking part in the fun. Useful appliances include a Norcold flush mounted fridge and a Wallas diesel heater/stove built into the stovetop. Bring your recipe book, some secret spices and a little booze, you are ready to venture into the gourmet world.
Enclosed Standing Head and Shower - A very nice and proper design element on a 27’ boat, and something you would expect in this price range.
What’s behind the name Namu Too? The owners picked up a puppy from Namu Island, a small fishing port near Bella Bella. Soon thereafter, the owners were looking for a boat and settled on the SeaSport Navigator 2700. With a puppy named Namu, they thought about using it for the boat as well. So let’s call it Namu Too. A little play on words, but a good story all the same.
So much more to tell you, so read on for the full details and be ready to be impressed. Then call us to arrange your own private showing. You will clearly be glad that you did. This very special Namu Too can be yours, and take you in total confidence, whether you are cruising the Broughton Archipelago or Desolation Sound.
For questions and request for viewing Please contact to Todd Masse at 250.202.0289(cell) email@example.com
Please contact Todd 250-202-0289
Please contact Todd Masse at 250.716.2022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 26 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 6350 lbs
Total Power: 310 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D6
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 510
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 310 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (160 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
As you approach Namu Too, the first thing that you will be struck with is her overall look of confidence. She just shines, from the hull to the deck, all showing the conscientious care that this owner has given her. In a word, this boat shows love.
The aft deck has the room to accommodate fishing parties or outdoor lounging in equal style and comfort.
At dock, the deck provides an inviting setting for refreshments and canapes either after a day’s journey or simply while enjoying a sunset. With a large cooler on the transom, this can also double as a fish cleaning station. Forward of the engine compartment, is a large covered deck storage well. Whether it’s a big fish, life raft, or other items this dry storage well expands the utility of Namu Too. Incidentally, the life raft can be placed on the bracket that is currently located on the swim platform.
Need to take a swim? The transom deck makes it easy to reboard or a place to simply sit back and wet your feet.
If you need a quiet place to read a book or suntan, this is the place to go. By climbing up the well-secured ladder you have great access to wonderful vistas while enjoying some privacy. Got a kayak or two to stow? Just strap them to the sides of the flybridge handrails and you are good to go. Need to get some vitamin D? Enjoy helming Namu Too from the flybridge in comfort and confidence, and let the gorgeous BC weather do all the work.
- Transfer engine controls to flybridge
- Engine alarms and gauges
- Plug-in connection to one of the VHF radios that doubles as an intercom to cabin
- Comfortable seating for two
Hull and Deck
The interior is huge and dry, and the flybridge is a wonderful extension to this vessel. For those swimmers, you have a generous platform to sit back and wet your feet, or to simply slip in.
- All decks in spectacular condition, with integrated deck beams during lay-up
- Transom mounted life raft storage rack
- One Bruce anchor on bowsprit, 5/16” chain and nylon
- Anchor windlass 12vdc Power Winch gypsy
Mechanical and Engineroom
Great access into the engine is through a large hinged deck plate so you can do your daily engine checks and preventive maintenance. With this much room and access, any work can be done. A very organised layout.
In addition to the upgraded Volvo D-6 inboard, there is a Honda 25 hp outboard.
- Though it can hit 32 km/hr, a decent cruising speed of 25 km/hr is best for fuel economy
- Under power, the cabin is relatively quiet due to its solid construction, making conversations pleasant
Electronics and Navigation
- VHF Icom M127
- VHF Standard Horizon Nova
- GPS Plotter Furuno GP1610
- Radar Furuno 1617, daylight type
- Sounder digital readout Furuno Standard
- Sony AM/FM cassette
- Well laid-out electrical panel, all circuits breaker protected
- One 12v Rule 2000 bilge pump with auto switch
- Heart Freedom 1800 inverter
- 30 A shore power connection
- Batteries include:
- Two 6v battery (house)
- One 12v Group 27 battery (starting)
- Spark proof battery On/Off switch
As you would expect, the salon is bright and airy with all the amenities one would expect in a vessel of this quality. And notice as well:
- An airy interior thanks to its wrap around windows and lean upholstery
- A comfortable 4-person dinette to the left that can easily convert into a double berth
- A fully enclosed head with shower is on the right because sometimes you just need privacy. A nice and sensible touch.
- Comfortable seating with decent leg room in both pilot seats
- Easy access to all navigation instruments and engine controls
The Galley is an efficient station right across from the dining area on starboard. Though compact, many meals can be easily prepared while enjoying the outdoor views. A bright, comfortable and safe place to prepare those gourmet meals for everyone while entertaining at the same time.
- Fully accessible fridge is below the table seating, nicely tucked away and unobtrusive
- Wallas diesel heater/stove, built into countertop
- Stainless steel sink located under helmsman seat
- Norcold flush mounted fridge under dining area seat
- A large V-berth bedding arrangement with room to spare
- Large deck hatch allows natural light, good ventilation and a means to enjoy the midnight stars
- Good lighting allows cozy reading, or simply a place to stretch out and relax to your favourite music
- Jabsco manual marine head
- Adjustable showerhead
- Bronze thru-hulls with shut off valves
Its not often that a boat comes with this diversity of safety equipment. Its even rare for a vessel of this size to come with an inflatable life raft for 6-8 people.
- Inflatable life raft for 6-8 people
- Mounted inflated on swim platform or stored deflated in deck locker
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea safety alarms
- Life ring
- Six PFD’s
- Meticulous maintenance with certified marine mechanic
- Many receipts and work history available
- Inexpensive moorage at Malcom Island (approx. $150/month), adjacent to Port McNeill
- Canadian Coast Guard safety equipped
- Transition - a proper handover to the new buyers from a proud owner
- The vendor is very proud of his boat and the way that she has been kept and would be honoured to assist in orientating the new owner to his new vessel.
Marine Surveyor's Comments (2016)
- This vessel has been professionally constructed to good shipyard standards, and remains one of the better constructed boats of this type in the industry
- Found to be well maintained and very clean
- The design and layout configuration well suited for weekend cruising
- VERY GOOD condition and fit for its intended purpose
LOVE the boat but need a trailer?
- Through a third party, a dual axle aluminum trailer (9,000 lbs capacity) $10k
- Similar trailer with triple axle $13k
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy