1999 Nauticat 321
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 110,000
Welcome to the world of 4 season sailing.This is a very special 32 foot Pilothouse boat. She is built by one of the best builders in the world, Siltala, as listed in Mate's Worlds Best Sailboats. ENIGMA has had very light use. Many very expensive upgrades were completed in the last 3 years including replacing all of the electronics, upgrading much of the AC power system, replacing all sanitation hoses, adding additional air conditioning, replacing all of the running rigging and adding a life raft. All of the receipts are available for this work. ENIGMA is being sold as the owners are moving to a trawler. The boat is in first class condition and ready to sail. She sails much better than her earlier designed sisters and requires much less maintenance.
You can email Bay Harbor at email@example.com
Please contact Benjamin Ritger at (757) 480-1073
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 27 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 13300 lbs
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 0 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 520
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (116 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (66 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
As you step into ENIGMA you only step down two steps! You are in the raised pilothouse saloon that has great visibility all the way around. There is a dinette table to port and while seated at the dinette you can see all around the marina or your secluded anchorage. The dinette converts to a berth if needed. Opposite the dinette is the inside steering station, with a raised chair that offers great visibility and inside sailing in bad weather.
Another step down and you are in the Galley. To port is the head with wet hanging locker. The area is bright white with teak trim. There is great head room in the galley area. The refrigeration is new and the storage in the galley is abundant.
Forward of the galley is the forward cabin. It is heated and cooled by a new 10,000 BTU air conditioning unit.
All the way aft to starboard is the entrance to the aft berth. There is a hanging locker and additional stowage.
The interior appointments are tasteful and the finish is very nice. She appears to have had very little use.
- 2 Burner propane stove with oven
- Isotherm refrigeration new 2016
- Good locker stowage for galley
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Stainless sink
- In counter waste can
- Two 30 amp services
- 2 Marinco 50' EEL Shore power cables
- Marinco 50-2/30 Y-Adaptor
- 3 group 31 batteries new 6/2018
- Parallel battery switch (allows house batteries to supplement starter)
- Prowatt SW2000 watt inverter (2015)
- Xantrex remote Battery monitor (2015)
- Electrical system upgraded 2015 $7,333.00 receipts available
- GoLight LED Stryker spotlight on mast mount with wireless remote
- LED engine room lights
- All of ENIGMA's electronics were replaces in 2016 at a total cost of over $17,000. All of the receipts are available this was not an insurance claim..
- 2 Raymarine eS75 7" displays at the lower helm for chart plotter/Radar/nav information (2016)
- 1 Raymarine eS78 7" multi-function display at the lower helm for chirp sonar (2016)
- 1 Raymarine eS78 7" multi-function display chart plotter/ Radar/nav at main helm (2016)
- Raymarine i70 multi function display at lower helm (2016)
- Raymarine autopilot w/ p70 control head (2016)
- 2 VHF radios at the lower helm w/ cockpit remote
- AIS650 receiver and transmitter (2016)
- Raymarine Quantum Radar on Self leveling mast bracket (2016)
- Fusion stereo AV 650 (2016)
Sails and Rigging
- All new running rigging in 2016 at a cost of over $3,000
- Back stay adjuster 2016
- Mainsail with 4 reef points and new slides and gromets
- U-Stack Mainsail cover system 2016
- 90% Endurance jib by Ulman new 2016
- 135% genoa
- Self tailing primary winches
- Solid boom vang
- Long Harken traveller
Deck and Hull
This boat is CE approved Category A. That means that she is approved as an offshore capable vessel in Europe that was built to a high standard.
The hull and deck on the Nauticat are all solid fiberglass there is no deck coring. The hull is very strong employing addition fiberglass stringers for strength and support in key areas. The exterior teak handrails around the boat were primed and painted with white Awlgrip to be low maintenance. The pilothouse is strong and the ports are made with safety glass. The underbody is a fin keel with skeg mounted rudder.
There is a large cockpit locker and additional stowage under the helm seat. A cockpit shower is also mounted near the helm.
Forward, there is an ondeck locker that holds the anchor rode, the aluminum propane tank and additional fenders.
- Yanmar 3GM30F 29HP
- 520 Hours
- Racor primary filter with gauge
- New injectors 2015
- Replaced engine mounts, exhaust elbow, belts, hoses and fuel lines 2015
- Fireboy engine room room fire protection system
- Gori three-blade folding/reversing prop with line cutter (also have original prop)
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- New raw water pump 2018
- LED engine room lights
- Owner completed Yanmar diesel owner program Mac Boring and was diligent with all maintenance.
Full recent engine service including new raw water pump, new fuel injectors, flushed cooling system, new exhaust elbow. New fuel filtering system in 2016 with Racor filter with gauge. New belts and hoses and new motor mounts. Compression test and oil analysis done in 2015.
Fitted winterizing hose for engine
She has a folding Gori propeller that was installed four years ago, she also has the factory 3 blade fixed prop.
- 2 zones of airconditioning 16,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTUs
- The 10,000 Btu unit was new in 2017
- 6 man offshore liferaft with hydrostatic release 2016 (Just came up for needing re-certification)
- 2 EPIRBS in life raft
- All sanitation hoses were replaced in 2016
- Head and Galley Sink Thru hull and Seacocks replaced in 2020
- Dodger, Bimini and connector
- Helm cover 2016
- Hydraulic steering
- Windshield wipers
- 2 anchors
- Anchor windlass
- 3 wiper blades for forward fixed ports
- Full winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.