1999 Hunter 376
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
Located in the prime cruising destination of Puerto Vallarta, Pura Vida is a comfortable, well equipped Hunter 376 cruising sailboat. If you’ve been searching for a loaded well-maintained cruising boat in beautiful Mexico, seek no more, she can check off everything on your wish list.
With the interior space of a much larger boat and an eye towards creature comforts, Pura Vida makes a wonderful floating home. She features a king sized bed in the master cabin, comfortable guest cabin in the vee, fully enclosed separate shower, hot water heater, enormous fridge, generous freezer, and a spacious cockpit built to entertain.
She comes with lots of spares and extras including a life raft, spinnaker pole & flop stopper.
Pura Vida really has it all. She is a proven ocean going boat that has safely and capably sailed from San Francisco to Mexico and explored remote anchorages all over the west coast of Mexico. Does this boat appeal to you? We would love to give you a tour. This vessel was hauled out and new bottom paint applied in March 2018.
Office In Mexico (322) 297 2249
Mobile In Mexico 044 (322)779 7526
U.S. Line to Mexico 1 (619) 488-4428
Please contact Robert Kupps at 011-52-322-297-2249
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 16172 lbs
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Total Power: 33 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: 3Jh2E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 33 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2200 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
- Fuel: 30 Gallons
- Water: 75 Gallons
- Holding: 30 Gallons
This beautiful vessel sleeps six in forward and aft staterooms. Her inviting interior features a custom molded headliner for a crisp finished look, real teak trim and cabinetry, and a lovely traditional teak and holly sole. Countertops throughout are a nicely finished gray Corian which makes the galley pop!
Like to cook? Enter her generous galley and make a feast on her four burner stove and oven. Don’t worry about spilling on her Corian countertops, it will wipe right up. Buy whatever strikes your fancy in the supermarket. Pura Vida has a huge fridge and freezer so you can stock up on perishables. You even have 2 AC power outlets in the galley for powering your electric cooking gadgets. Invite all your friends over for dinner, you have everything you need to cook for a crowd.
Speaking of friends…dinner for 8 is comfortable around Pura Vida’s spacious salon table. For cocktail hour or after dinner lounging her cockpit has plenty of room for everyone to lounge and enjoy the warm Mexican weather.
Once your friends have gone home, the salon table drops and gets dressed with a custom made cushion to turn the already comfy couch into the perfect spot to sprawl and watch a movie on your built in 12v flat screen TV. You can even have microwave popcorn while you watch from the built in microwave in Pura Vida’s galley. Ready to go sailing? Raise her barely used large roach mainsail and unfurl her jib. Enjoy the light winds of Mexico as you coast along under sail in barely 10 knots of wind. Pura Vida’s large sail plan and modern hull design means you will be sailing with the motor off while many other boats will be forced to motor.
Back to creature comforts. After a long day of sailing enjoy a hot shower in Pura Vida’s separate shower area. Unlike many boats of this size, there is no sitting on the toilet or awkwardly pulling a hose from the sink faucet here! The shower has its own dedicated area, shower head, and drain. The curtain does a great job of keeping your bathroom dry so you don’t have to spend time after relaxing in a piping hot shower cleaning up.
Like to live at anchor? Pura Vida has you covered. An electric windlass deploys 200′ of high test chain and a bomber oversized Rocna anchor with has NEVER dragged once set in two years living at the hook. Sleep well knowing that you’ll stay put even in Sea of Cortez’s famous Caroumel winds.
For those occasional days of lumpy seas, use her rail mounted spinnaker pole to hang her flop stopper and relax while boats around you wash their rails. Or, use the stern mounted davits to drop your dinghy and go to shore.
Three solar panels keep your new in 2016 batteries topped up in the Mexican sun so you can stay anchored out for weeks or months at a time. For the particularly power hungry, Pura Vida’s diesel can top off your batteries, or in a marina AC shore power gives you unlimited electricity.
For the mechanically interested, her wonderfully reliable Yanmar 3JH2E diesel boats 360 degree access, making maintenance a breeze. Many sailboats of this size require contortions that would make a cirque du soleil acrobat jealous to perform a simple oil change. Not here! See, touch, access the entire engine without breaking a sweat.
Keep in touch in remote places with Pura Vida’s professionally installed SSB and Pactor 4 modem. Participate in radio nets outside of VHF range, send/receive emails, and download weather from wherever you choose to be.
Clouds and fog are no problem. Pura Vida carries a full suite of electronics including a radar, AIS with both transmit and receive, and two chart plotters loaded with the latest Navionics charts (one in & one outside) capable of overlaying Radar/AIS in real time. Her radial drive autopilot steers nicely and capably, freeing you up to trim the sails or put your feet up and relax as the boat sails its self. Feel confident going to sea in any weather knowing that you have a full set of capable electronics.
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Spacious in Counter; Separate Freezer with Upgraded Custom Cold Plate; Upgraded Danforth Compressor by Technautics
- Stove: Propane with 3 Burners; Force 10 Oven
- Microwave: Built In by Goldstar
- Sink: Double; Stainless Steel
- Water System: Pressure
- Water Heater: 5 Gallon Runs off Shore Power or Engine
- Two GFI protected AC outlets in Galley
- Two built in, externally vented propane lockers
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Radio: Icom HF Marine IC-M802 SSB
- Pactor 4 Dragon Modem
- Radar: Raymarine Digital
- Radar Alarm: Yes
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine Radial Drive with SpartPilot X10 drive computer
- Chart Plotter: 2) Raymarine C90W (1 at Helm, 1 at Nav Station) all Data Overlaid on Both
- VHF: Primary VHF Marine IC-M504 at Helm and Icom CommandMicII Microphone at Nav Station
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine ST60+ Depth Display, Raymarine ST60+ Speed Display, Raymarine ST60+ Wind Speed & DirectionDisplay at Helm
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Autohelm Controller at Helm
- Yanmar Key Start Panel with Alarm, Tachometer, and Backlight at Helm
- TV: 12V Vizio Flat Screen Built In
- Sound System: 2 Indoor and 2 Outdoor Speakers which can be Balanced to have Sound Inside, Outside, or Both .
- Dual Kenwood controls for speakers, at helm & at nav station with aux input for phones/ tablet, CD player & radio play on built in house speakers.
- Batteries: 4 Trojan & Start (New in 2016)
- Total Amp Hours: 400 + Start
- Battery Monitor: Xantrex LinkLite
- Electrical System: DC12V; AC110V
- Inverter/Charger: Hart 2000 Watt
- Interior Lighting
- Solar Panel: 370 Watts Controlled by Blue Sky Regulator with e20 panel
- Alternator: 40 Amp Yanmar
- LED Tri Color Masthead Light with LED Anchor and Strobe Lights Built in
- 6 AC Outlets Inside Living Area
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Bilge Pumps: 2 Rule 500(1 Regular, 1 High Water with Alarm)
- Fuel Filters: Upgraded Racor
- Raw Water Filter: Upgraded Accor
- Head Type: Jabsco; Manual
- Holding Tank: Electric Macerator
- Full Separate Shower with Independent Sump keeps Bilges Dry
- Propeller: 2 Blade Fix
- Steering: Stainless Steel Wheel
- Other: chain locker drains outside of boat, and is isolated from bilges which keeps anchor mud and goo out of your living space. Large mooring cleat inside chain locker.
Sails and Rigging
- Cruise Equipped
- Sails: Dacron
- Type of Sails: Main (New in 2015); Jib; Spinnaker with Sock and Sheets
- Mfg. of Most Sails: Doyle
- Total Sail Area: 810 Sq Ft
- Mainsheet Traveler: Yes
- Roller Furling: Jib in Excellent Condition
- Jib Tracks with Snap in Movable Blocks for Quick Adjustment
- Winches: 4 Self Tailing Lewmar, 1 with Power; 2 Lewmar Winch Handles
- Preventer: Professionally Designed Custom
- Boom Vang
- Mast: Aluminum; Upgraded Mast Track and Sail Car Hardware for Better Sail Handling (New in 2015)
- Stepped On: Deck
- Keel: Compression Post
- Whisker Pole
- Spinnaker Pole with Rail Mounts
- Other: Full batten large roach mainsail by Doyle, new in 2015. New sail is upgraded from standard to offshore build + 3rd reef for storm conditions. Upgraded 2 line reefing for all 3 reef points
- Anchor: Rocna 44 Ibs with 200' 5/16" Chain and 30' Line, 3 Strand Snubber
- Anchor Windlass: Electric Anchorman by Simpson Lawrence
- Lights: Navigation, Deck Light on Mast, Cockpit Light, Navigation Instruments Backlit
- Rails: Bow and Stern
- Ladders: Swim
- Swim Platform: Walk Through Transom with Sugar Scoop Stern
- Dinghy Davit: Forespar Make with Block & Tackle Rig
- Dinghy: West Marine 8’ Dinghy with 2.3hp Honda Outboard
- Deck Wash Down System: Fresh and Salt Pressurized; Bow and Stern
- Shower with Hot and Cold Pressurized Fresh Water at Transom
- Covers and Curtains: Full Bimini; Full Dodger with Window Cover ; Winch; Hatch; Mainsail; BBQ; Dinghy; Furler; Helm; Liferaft; New Canvas 2018; New Cushions 2018
- Screens: Ports; Hatches
- Deck Material: Fiberglass
- Other Deck Equipment: Lifesling, Magma Grill, Spinnaker Pole with Chocks, Stern Pushpit Seating
- Liferaft: Self Righting 4 Person Liferaft with Current Inspection
- Strobe: At Masthead
- Rod Holders: 2 on Cabin Ceiling
- Flop Stoppers with Hanging Harness
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.