1999 Catalina MK II
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 115,000
Motivated Seller... REDUCED! REDUCED!
S/V OTTER is the best equipped 42' cruiser in her class,
for off shore cruising and long distance navigating.
SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY!
This MK II is complete with full navigation electronics, custom stainless steel arch that holds up to 700lbs, with two 75W Solar panels, as well as a 400W Wind generator. An 11' Carib dinghy with 2014 Outboard motor, cockpit dodger, and a 6 passenger life raft, furling genoa and much, much more! On the inside, no expense has been spare for full comfort from flat screen TV, Refrigeration system and custom NEW TEAK flooring throughout.
"Otter" is a very clean boat that has been precisely and lovingly maintained by the same owners who bought her new.
Recently polished, she’s looking good inside and out. The bottom has been professionally maintained by diver on a monthly basis to insure proper hull cleaning, zincs maintenance as well as thru-hulls and running gear inspections.
She has more than all the equipment you would need on a boat this size, that is ready to undertake long voyages or short getaways alike.
She is in excellent condition and is ready for her next owner/ adventure!
Contact Alexandra at 954-515-2985 or email@example.com
Contact Frank Gordon at 800-325-6015.
Please contact Alexandra Fournier at 1-800-325-6015
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs
Ballast: 8300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 45 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 45 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (38 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (40 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Welcome aboard the 42' Catalina, 2 cabin, Pullman layout, with its imressive head room, natural light and large salon that instills one of the most comfortable 2 cabin/ 2 head layouts in its class.
The large main salon is spacious and features a u-shaped dinette to port. The table can be lowered to become a full size berth complete with cushions. Opposite is a settee adjacent to the navigation station.
The galley seems to go on forever with impressive working surfaces and a serious amount of storage, including extra counter space with a foldable, yet very sturdy counter leaf and a pantry.
The owner's stateroom is located forward with a Pullman berth to port. to the starboard side is a bank of drawers, two lockers and a seating area
The forward head has a fully enclosed shower stall (giving access to the anchor locker), a vanity sink complete with its mirror, opening hatch and toilet.
The quest stateroom is located in the aft starboard quarter section with its en-suite to a head with shower, providing separated privacy from the salon's access door.
Yanmar engine rebuilt with only 300hrs
2KW. Inverter/ Battery charger
Alpha Network Internet/ Cell Amplifier Antenna
4 AGM/ 8D batteries
2 x 75W. Solar panels
400W. Erex Wind Generator
3 x AB hand held fire extinguishers
1 smoke detector
Jabsco heads with type 1 macerator
Emergency 12V. electric pump + manual pump in cockpit
Designer: Catalina Yachts Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft. 10 in
Beam: 13 ft. 10 in
LWL: 36 ft. 0 in
Length on Deck: 42 ft. 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft. 11 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs.
Ballast: 8300 lbs.
Headroom: 6 ft. 8 in
- 2 x 10 lbs. propane tanks connecting the galley and the Magma Grill in cockpit.
- gimbaled Princess stove with 3 burners
- Dometic fridge with dual access top & front loading
- sea water pump at sink
- water pressure system
- Glass rack above sink
- extra storage and extra foldable galley counter
Electronics & Navigation
- Ritchie compass
- VHF- Raytheon
- Raymarine 9" Integrated Color Display
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Raymarine GPS (integrated)
- Raymarine Boat Speed, Wind Speed, Depth
- Raymarine Autopilot
Rigging & Sails
- Doyle Roller furling genoa 135% (10y/o)
- Roller furler
- Doyle Fully Batten main sail Supersailmaker (2y/0)
- Sail cover
- ATN gale sail 150sq. ft.
- Lewmar Self Tailing Winches (4)
- Genoa cars mounted outboard for clear deck stepping
- Genoa cars are located on the gunwale and allow free stepping throughout the deck.
- Solid fiberglass hull; deck is molded with non-skid surface
- Lead wing keel @ 5'11" draft
- Keel stepped mast @60' vertical clearance
- New anenometer
- Bow & stern pulpits
- Lifelines, throughout and onto the stern gate
- Stainless steel grab rails on house and dodger
- Double anchor roller forward w/chain locker
- CQR anchor & Spare Danforth anchor with chains and rope rode
- Cockpit cushions
- Magma Grill
- Adjustable reclining cushions
- Cover for Pedestal
- Bimini and dodger with sun cover over isinglass
- Walkthrough transom
- Swim ladder
- Emergency exit access to cockpit port side, from the back the of galley
- Flat screen TV in main salon
- Interior sole is custom made Durateak cabin sole with 20 yrs warranty
- Microwave & glass rack in galley
- Magma Grill
- Carib 11' tender
- 2014 Yamaha 15HP outboard
- Sling M.O.B (2)
- Fire extinguishers (3)
- Life raft (6pax)
- Custom made S/S arch serving as Tender hoist, as well as holding the wind generator and solar panels.
- MANUALS for every system onboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy