1998 Motion Marine 35 XP
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Austin, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,900
"The Darkest Hour"
1998 Motion Racing 35XP Catamaran
Absolutely one of a kind Racing Cat in pristine condition
No expense has been spared on a full restore of this vessel.
From fresh deep black gelcoat to Whipple blown 500CID Mercruiser Big Blocks, this boat is ALWAYS the talk of any event or lake outing.
- Twin 500 Chevy Big Blocks (250 HRS, approximately 760 HP) Over 50k in receipts for engines. Built and tuned by Mark Boos at Precision Marine.
- 2.3L Whipple Superchargers
- Mercruiser XR Outdrives
- IMCO Lower Units
- 5 Blade 32 deg. pitch props
- MYCO custom triple axle trailer, powder coated black in 2019, fresh tires, and custom powder coated wheels
- Fresh Black Gelcoat (2019)
- New cockpit interior, custom black Alconterra Suede and black carpet
- Custom black Sea Deck with "The Darkest Hour" logo embossed.
- Brand new F-16 Bubble Canopies installed (Over $8k)
- Custom Bustle (extended rear platform) installed 2019
Current set up will run approximately 115 MPH. With different props, will approach estimated speeds of 130 MPH plus.
More info to come.
At Platinum Marine we pride ourselves on providing our customers with exceptional service and top quality pre-owned inventory!
Broker: Capt. Morgan M. L. Smith
Please contact Platinum Marine at 512-266-3493
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Darkest Hour
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.