1998 Island Packet 350 Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rockland, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 120,888
NOTE: NEW LOWER PRICE !
The Island Packet 350 is an unparalleled combination of cruising features, live aboard comfort, and offshore performance. With their "full foil keel",solid unibody construction, and unmatched list of standards they are a must have for anybody considering the cruising lifestyle.
As one of Island Packets most popular models, CALI is a well equipped vessel that has been gently sailed and has had excellent care by her senior owners. A change in lifestyle has dictated her sale, so she rests on the hard awaiting her next adventure with a new owner.
Click on "FULL SPECS" above for all the details. Double click images to enlarge.
Bold type indicates optional extras & custom features.
Norm Pierce Dealer / Broker
Office 207-633-2902 Cell 207-838-6516
Northern New England's Exclusive Island Packet Dealer Since 1986
Please contact at (207) 633-2902
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar Diesel
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3533
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Exterior / Construction
- Certified construction to NMMA & ABYC Standards, CE Catagory A Ocean.
- 100% hand laid construction throughout with special gelcoats for durability & exceptional finish quality
- Hull molded in one piece w/high modulus triaxial glass, unified w/an engineered interior grid structure and molded structural base unit
- Deck laminate cored w/advanced PolyCore® - a proprietary microsphere & resin matrix
- Exclusive Durashield* deck, hull topside and interior gelcoat system with superior gloss retention and resistance to fading and crazing.
- Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange w/bolts, lock nuts, & urethane adhesive sealant
- Deck hardware thru-bolted w/aluminum backup plates
- Two-tone deck, low-glare light ivory with integrally molded light tan slip resistant surface (premium coarse diamond pattern)
- Light ivory hull w/rigid vinyl rub rail w/SS striker & Navy urethane boot stripe color
- Teak cap rail w/stainless steel striker, teak cap on bowsprit w/oil finished
- Contoured cockpit seats 7-1/2 feet long, coaming storage boxes and bins, seat hatches with push button latches, locks, and support struts, molded helm seat with teak top, cushion and backrest. Two stern rail seats
- Integral molded dodger mount lip on cabin top
- Companionway drop boards of solid teak, interior storage rack & companionway screen system
- Cockpit ice box w/foam insulation, hinged lid
- Custom Lippincott Dodger & Bimini w/Connector w/Full cockpit enclosure w/rollup side & stern panels, and sail handling windows
- LPG deck storage bin with (2)10 lb. aluminum propane tanks & overboard drain
- Custom Kato Island dinghy davits.
- Custom Kato outboard lift w/Edson rail outboard mount
- Island Packet’s exclusive PolyClad® 2 hull bottom gelcoat system Painted with ablative antifouling
The Island Packet 350 is an unparalleled combination of cruising features, live aboard comfort, and offshore performance.
With their "full foil keel",solid unibody construction, and unmatched list of standards they are a must have for anybody considering the cruising lifestyle.
- The harmonious, efficient use of space in every Island Packet is very evident in CALI
- With accommodations for 7 in 3 cabins, surrounded by the fine joiner work, ergonomically designed space, and the amenities of a much larger yacht. She boasts 5" thick cushions & mattresses and lots of easy access storage
- Eleven polished stainless steel & safety glass opening ports w/screens.
- Five Lewmar deck hatches, all w/screens.
- Three deck ventilators (Dorade type)
- 3 Guest 12v Fans
- FORWARD CABIN
- Has a large double Pullman berth w/stowage under.
- Cedar lined hanging locker & bureau.
- Two opening ports + overhead hatch, deck vent, & varnished teak & holly sole
- Privacy doors to head & main cabin
- FORWARD HEAD
- Raritan PH II Marine Toilet
- Shower w/teak seat
- Large vanity with storage cabinet & polished SS sink
- Opening port & an overhead hatch
- Privacy doors to forward & main cabins
- MAIN CABIN
- Has L-shaped pull-out double settee berth to starboard, single berth to port
- Teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees
- Large stowage areas behind & under each settee. Cedar lined hanging locker.
- Deluxe double drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/stowage) for unobstructed 4’ wide varnished teak & holly sole.
- Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails. panel.
- Chart stowage drawer beneath starboard settee
- Courtesy/night lights with switch by companionway
- Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access
- Storage rack for companionway drop boards
- Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav station, w/draining grate in front of ladder, dust pan, & bilge sump access
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry & trim w/hand rubbed oil finish
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner w/textured finish, teak trim
- Nav station w/table at aft end of port settee, generous nav/electronics cabinet w/master A-C/D-C electrical breakers and switches
- Large u-shaped design w/high pressure laminate surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges. Ice box - top loading, w/Adler Barbour Refrigeration
- Gimbaled two burner LPG stove w/oven, lift off cover w/storage rack below, stainless steel guard rail w/harness hooks. Pot and pan locker under
- Double polished SS sink, hot & cold pressure water, manual pump, & spray unit
- Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder & soap rack
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter, two large drawers beneath icebox and a dry storage locker
- Microwave oven (115V A-C by shore power or inverter)
- AFT CABIN
- Has privacy door to main cabin.
- Large athwartship double berth, integral overhead reading lights, stowage lockers under.
- Cedar lined hanging locker, bureau
- Two opening ports plus overhead hatch
- Varnished teak & holly sole
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing
- MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
· 38 HP Yanmar® 3JH3E diesel, fresh water cooled, w/reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan,
· 3 blade propeller, Dual Racor® fuel filter/water separator. Jacketed fuel lines w/swaged ends, auxiliary electric fuel pump w/momentary switch for servicing & emergency.
· Extensive sound control with premium lead lined foam insulation. · UL approved marine, pre-tinned color coded wiring throughout.
· Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/electric tach,oil press & temp, warning system, hour meter (5)Premium 100 Amp, 12 volt house batteries, (1) dedicated engine start battery (all Group 27)
- Deluxe electric panels w/battery switches, circuit breakers for DC & AC systems, DC & AC gauges, battery test system, & reverse polarity protection.
- AC 30 amp dockside power system 50' shore power cord, numerous interior outlets w/GFCI protection, & galvanic isolator.
- Xantrex Pro 1,000 watt inverter, 12V DC to 115V AC.
- Marine converter/battery charger, Charles® 5000 series 30 amp, UL approved, temperature compensating, three step electronic charger.
- Water heater, 6 gallon marine type w/engine heat exchanger & A-C operation, UL approved, foam jacketed hoses.
- Pressure water system w/hot & cold water in galley & head, shower in head & cold water in cockpit.
- Marine head (Raritan®), with large seat and bowl, triple walled sanitation hose.
- 28 gallon (U.S.) welded marine aluminum holding tank,(new in 2012) deck pump out fitting & macerator pump discharge.
- 100 gallon (U.S.) welded marine aluminum fresh water tank w/deck fill, tank mounted gauge.
- 50 gallon (U.S.) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w/shut off valve, deck fill, tank mounted gauge.
- Fuel, water and holding tankage below cabin sole maximizing storage space & minimizing trim changes.
- Electric bilge pump w/auto switch, premium Ultimate® magnetic reed float switch.
- Manual bilge pump - 1½”. Mounted in cockpit near helm.
- Electric Shower drain pump, Ice box drain pump.
- UL approved bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline
- Electrical D-C grounding system for rig and underwater metals.
- Bronze Engine and head intake strainer w/separating valves
Rig, Sails and Hardware
· RIG, SAILS & HARDWARE
- Charleston Spar Roller Furling single spreader, keel stepped, anodized mast w/Roller Furling mainsail
- 130% Roller Furling Genoa, & Roller Furling Staysail
- Genoa & Staysail on Harken® RF systems w/control lines led to cam cleats in cockpit
- Staysail on Hoyt self vanging boom
- (3) Lewmar® Halyard winches on mast, Main & Genoa 16C 2-speed, Staysail 8C
- Spare main halyard and main sheet, led to cockpit via stoppers to 30 CST winch
- Mainsail RF control lines led to cockpit via stoppers to Lewmar® 30 CST winch
- Color coded running rigging and convenient coaming storage bins for lines
- 2 Mobri S4 Radar reflectors mounted on mast
- Windex 15 on the masthead
- Flag Halyards spreader mounted P&S
- Boom Vang, 4:1
- Genoa sheet winches, Lewmar® 40 CST 2-speed
- Main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit
- Wheel steering, Whitlock “Premier XL” rack & pinion direct system w/custom electronics installation for seated visibility, wheel brake, SS wheel, single lever engine control. Emergency tiller in cockpit locker
- Compass, Ritchie with custom Island Packet nav grid
- Welded SS double bow rail, stern rail (with twin seats) & stanchions
- Double lifelines w/side gates, full length SS cabin top hand rails
- (3) Dorade style Cowl Vents
- Hinged pad-eyes (4) for cockpit safety harness
- Boarding ladder SS transom mount
- CQR 35 lb. plow anchor w/200’ 5/16” all chain rode
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass w/on deck controls. Danforth 2500 fluke anchor, w/ 200’ 5/8” Premium Nylon Rode w/30’ 5/16”chain leader, SS chain tensioner
- Pressure Anchor Wash down
- Twin backstays for easy stern boarding & unobstructed helm seating
- Boom Topping lift, adjustable
- Cockpit Electronics: Custom Helm Installation for maximum visibility and ease of use
- Raymarine c90wide Color Radar/Chartplotter Display, w/4kw HD Color radar dome scanner , and RS-125 GPS-WAAS. (Dome is mast mounted for optimal range near & far on a Kato SS ringed mount.)
- Raymarine 6000+ Linear Drive Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST-60+ Apparent wind & wind speed instrument
- Autohelm Depth and Hull speed instruments
- Interior Electronics:
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Garmin 215 GPSMAP display
- Sony AM/FM Stereo CD w/10 CD System & Yamaha speakers.
- Custom Lippencott single height Dodger & Bimini w/Full cockpit enclosure w/rollup side & stern panels, and sail handling windows
- 8’ AB Inflatable Dinghy & Yamaha 4hp four cycle outboard
- Custom cockpit table.
- Carpets for protection of the teak & holly sole
- Cockpit Cushions, Textalene covered closed cell foam w/helm seat & backrest.
- 3 Guest 12v Fans
- Life Vests.
- 1 Type V Life Sling, White.
- 3 Fire extinguishers.
- 2 Boat Hooks.
- 4 Fenders.
- 6 5/8" Double Braid Nylon Dock lines.
- Misc. small gear and spares.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pierce Yacht Company
Boothbay Harbor, ME, United States