1998 Holland Jachtbouw Hoek 90
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marseilles, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,190,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,402,891)
From Hoek and Holland Jachtbouw - this Hoek 90 is a massively pretty yacht with a great atmospheric interior and decksaloon. Now requires some love to get her going. She comes with a separate crew mess and a family layout.
Please contact Simon Turner at 0034 639 701 234
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Holland Jachtbouw
Designer: Andre Hoek
LOA: 91 ft 10 in
Beam: 21 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Displacement: 72574 kgs
Total Power: 325 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Engine Model: L6125A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 325 HP
Number of single berths: 10
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 4
- Pleasure Yacht.
- Notes: under former ownership she was previously MCA compliant under the UK flag.
- Under previous Isle of Man Flag she was recorded as 94.13 Gross Tonnage and 67.60 Net Tonnage.
- The vessel was built to Lloyds regulations.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium hull, deck, deckhouse and superstructure.
- Deck is overlaid with teak (renewed in 2008). The teak deck was 20mm thickness.
- Hull and deck, coaming areas are Awlgrip painted. Topsides are green, and superstructure in white.
- The keel is welded aluminium alloy low aspect ratio bulb keel with 20 tons of encased lead.
- The hull structure is of 5083-H321 welded aluminium alloy plates. The top sides measure 6 mm, 8 mm at the bottom and 10mm keel plates. The frames are welded 50cm apart.
- The hull has two watertight bulk heads, one forward of the crew cabins and one forward of the lazarette.
- All construction materials used according to Lloyds specifications.
- The deck is of 5mm plate, the roof and deckhouse of 5 mm and bulkheads 6mm.
- Stern plate and transom 8mm.
- Zincs on recessed holders 220mm diameter for cathodic protection, plus 1 on the bow thruster, 1 on the rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Lugger L6125A, six inline cylinder diesel engine, new 2007.
- 4 cycle rated 325 HP @ 2100 continuous duty RPM’s w/ approx.
- ZF Marine gear – model IRM320A1
- The engine room has good space and headroom for this size vessel.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours - 7,284 hours in December 2019.
- Cruising speed – 9 knots.
- Maximum speed – 11 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hundested four blade, variable pitch prop, approx. 38” diameter.
- Bow thruster – HYDROMAT 40 HP hydraulic retractable unit.
- 12vDC/24vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from generator and/or shorepower
- All batteries are placed in the saloon under the soles, forward of the steps to the saloon and aft of the mast and forward accommodation.
- 2 generator starting batteries – 24VDC, 140 Amp H.
- Service bank # 1 – 1500 Amp.
- Service bank # 2 – 1000 Amp.
- 2 main engine starting batteries – 200 Amp (renewed 2016).
- Engine start batteries new April 2016.
- 1 x 240V AC battery charger main engine starting bank.
- 1 x Mastervolt 230V / 24V / 50 Amp charger – service bank.
- 2 x Mastervolt 380V / 24V / 100 Amp battery chargers – service bank.
- 2 x Mastervolt 380V / 24V / 100 Amp chargers for power bank.
- 2 x Mastervolt 380V / 24V 12 Amp chargers for generator start.
- 1 x Mastervolt 380V / 24V / 12 Amp charger for main engine start.
- 24VDC main engine alternator for start battery.
- 2 x 24V DC alternators – one per generator for starting batteries.
- 2 x 24KW Northern Lights generators, 50 cycle, both, located in the engine room side by side.
- Port generator hours: 4260 in December 2019 (unit was new in 2015).
- Starboard generator hours: 10,999 in December 2019 (unit renewed 2007/8).
- 30m cable and shore power transformer (220V-60 Hz; 380V-50 Hz; 220V-50 Hz.).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 4 x 50 litre Isotemp boilers, placed in fore and amidships.
- Pipes of PVC.
- HEM 25 Series unit – approx. 50 gallons per hour / 3500 litres per day.
- Fitted in the engine room and salon bilges.
- 5 bilges.
- Electric pumps.
- One Reya membrane pump.
- 230v bilge pump operates as a fire pump, drawing water via a through-hull fitting.
- Deck wash can use both salt and fresh water.
- 2 x bronze 24-volt Speck PM15 hydrophone pumps installed in the engine room.
- 5,000 litres in two integral double bottom aluminium tanks, fitted under the salon seating floor.
- The tanks have inspection hatches and electrical fuel gauges.
- The breathers are located in the side deck lockers.
- One 100 litre diesel day tank in the engine room equipped with low level alarm and automatic fuel transfer via 2 x pumps.
- Fuel transfer pipe work all of stainless steel.
- 2 x separate fuel/water separators.
- Freshwater – 4000 litres in 2 integrated tanks with bafflers, with filling and venting pipes and access hatches.
- They are located to port and starboard in the lower saloon, outboard of the battery banks and forward of the diesel tanks
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x greywater tanks of each 300 litres. Integrated, including access hatch for cleaning.
- 2 x 300 litre blackwater tanks with suction pipe and inspection hatch.
- The aft black and grey tanks are located in the lower saloon, forward of the engine room, and the forward tanks are under the sole in the crew mess.
- Deck scuppers, piping for bilge pumps, filler pipes and ventilation pipes made of aluminium. Pipework of ABS all connections are couplings, flexible mounted.
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 Multifunction Displays (1 at the chart table in the pilothouse).
- Furuno autopilot, new 2019.
- Furuno 48 mile radar.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP37 at upper chart table.
- 2 x Furuno Navnet units at upper chart table.
- ICOM portable VHF.
- Simrad R587 GMDSS capable handheld VHF at upper station.
- Simrad R 586 VHF at lower station.
- Skanti TRP 7000 SSB at lower chart/office area.
- Sailor MiniM Sat C transceiver.
- C Plath magnetic compass.
- KVH gyrocompass.
- Intellian VSAT with 60 cm antenna.
- Separate HP computer with Navisailor chart plotter software, at the office area.
- Miele fridge/freezer.
- Miele microwave.
- Miele 4 burners induction stove.
- Gaggangeau oven and hob.
- Miele dishwasher G665.
- Miele washer W9345 LW.
- Miele dryer T585C.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air conditioning by Condaria: 96,000 BTU reverse cycle / two compressors and nine fan coils.
- Condensation water drains into the grey water tank.
- Extractor fan in engine room.
- Wifi system.
- TV and VCR multisystem.
- Sony 200 CD player/tuner/two amps/cassette.
- Individual stereo systems in each cabin.
- Cockpit lighting on boom underside.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 3 double en-suite cabins (2 have also a pullman bed) plus 4 crew in 2 cabins forward with their own crew mess. There are three guest bathrooms and one crew bathroom. Internal Layout:
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak with chain locker.
- Coming aft to port is the double-bedded captain’s cabin and to port is a stack berth crew cabin.
- From the hallway there is a wall ladder and deck access to the foredeck.
- Coming aft on the port side is the crew shower, toilet and wash basin compartment.
- Aft of this is the U-shaped settee with cupboard, TV and shelving forming the crew mess room area.
- To port of the crew mess is the owner’s double-bedded cabin with en-suite shower room, toilet and wash basin, well insulated from the crew accommodation by a double lined central bulkhead and the owner’s bathroom.
- The owner’s cabin leads directly out into the lower saloon where on the port side there is a C shaped settee to port with coffee table. This saloon is open plan with the deck saloon and on the starboard side is a large desk area with cabinets and storage area.
- The lower saloon leads into the galley on the starboard side which has full headroom to the top of the deck saloon making it spacious and very light.
- There are steps up from the aft end of the galley to the deck saloon as there are on the centreline leading up from the lower saloon.
- The deck saloon is over the main engine room with access to the engine room in the aft starboard corner. This saloon has a good panoramic view with bar area and seating in another U-shaped settee with a dining table.
- From the aft end of the deck saloon there are 3 stairways. The central one leading up into the cockpit and one port and one starboard lead down into the respective mirrored aft double-bedded cabins. These cabins have en-suite shower compartments and there is good wardrobe storage. There is a small settee beside each double bed.
- In the spacious cockpit there are two settees both port and starboard with coffee tables that extend to dining to comfortably accommodate 6 or 8 persons. The helm position is aft of this and then there is a good-sized aft deck suitable for sunbathing with a hatch leading to a spacious lazarette.
- Masthead cutter rig with 3 sets of sweptback spreaders, 1 forestay, 1 inner forestay, 2 backstays and 2 runners.
- Triplespreader, tapered aluminum mast by Proctor. Keel stepped mast.
- Reckmann hydraulic roller furler on the fore and inner forestay (genoa and staysail).
- Storm trysail track AFrame preaders.
- Fredricksen Battcar system.
- Mast jack by Enerpac w/ pressure gauge.
- Navtec rod rigging (rig service and inspection in 2013).
- Kevlar Runners & checkstays “Park Avenue” boom.
- Navtec A850 hydraulic boom vang (new 2016). Navtec hydraulic outhaul.
- Navtec hydraulic rams/cylinders for 2 backstay cylinders, mainsail outhaul, Navtec 90 boom vang (vang new July 2016), with the panel mounted in the cockpit.
- Lewmar hydraulic power packs, one for furling hear and second power pack for the winches and windlass, both packs are installed in the lazarette.
- Hydraulic pumps on Main engine and port generator to drive deck hydraulic gear.
- 2 x Lewmar 111ST hydraulic primaries.
- 2 x Lewmar 77ST hydraulic runner winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 88ST hydraulic staysail sheet winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 88ST hydraulic mainsheet winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 43ST mainsail traveller winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 77ST hydraulic mainsail halyard winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 77ST hydraulic spinnaker halyard winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 66ST reefing winches.
- 1 x 168 m² Spectra fully battened mainsail (2013).
- 1 x 155 m² Spectra yankee (2013).
- 1 x 70 m² Spectra staysail (2013).
- 1 x 412 m² gennaker.
- 1 x storm gib.
- 1 x tri sail.
- Sail area - 410 m².
- Upwind - 323 m².
- Downwind: - 570 m².
- Swimming ladder.
- Cradle in front of the mast for the tender.
- Dodger on the companion way.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass - Ascon hydraulic vertical unit.
- 240lb CQR anchor and 400 feet of 16mm chain.
- 130m mooring line, new 2019.
- Spare anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini over the cockpit.
Tender & Outboard:
- 4.2 M Novarania RIB with 50 HP Yamaha outboard engine.
- Crew dinghy with outboard engine.
- 1 G FIX PRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB.
2017 / 2018:
- New Converter and 1 new Mastervolt charger, 1 charger fixed.
- Refit of the thrust control mechanism.
- Refit of the electricity of the Pitch & Pitch adjustment.
- Hydraulic windlass refit.
- New fire pump.
- Re-varnish on deck.
- Refit and rebuild of the steering gear control system.
- New tender cover and main sail cover.
- Repair work on water pumps.
The following list has been extracted from earlier specifications and works made prior to current ownership have not been verified and are not guaranteed. Listed for general information only.
- New generator.
- New sails, mast out & general overhaul of spars and rigging.
2007 / 2008:
- Repaint mast and boom.
- New standing rigging.
- New running rigging.
- New spinnaker pole.
- Hull and Deck.
- Repaint hull with Awlgrip in dark green/gold.
- Repaint superstructure in oyster white.
- Strip and varnish teak.
- New teak deck 20mm Burma teak.
- New saloon window.
- Service of all deck hardware.
- New deck hatches.
- New main engine.
- New generators.
- Service gear box.
- New valves MCA.
- All pipes fire proofed.
- New batteries
- New generator exhaust.
- Interior revarnish galley.
- New deck head panels.
- Revarnish floor boards.
- New navigation systems.
- New speed log.
- New depth sounders.
- New computer system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Hoek 90, WHIRLWIND @ BerthonInternational.com