1998 Cruise Ship -US Flagged - Blount Passenger Vessel - Stock No. S2612
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Warren, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 6,000,000
Built by Blount Industries Inc. in 1998Keel laid 05 April 1997 I Delivered 25 June 1998Hull #298 / Official Number 1066911 Vessel renovated in 2010USCG Inspected Subchapter T-KSOLAS '74 / COi valid thru Dec. 15, 2020 ABS Loadline Certificate
Gross Regulatory Tonnage 97
Net Regulatory Tonnage 72
Gross International Tonnage 829
Net International Tonnage 248
Length O.A. 183'(56m)
Design Draft 6'-6" (1.98m)
Passenger Capacity 98 (88overnight)
Passenger Cabins 44
Crew Cabins/Quarters 10
Fuel Main Tanks: 6,160 gal.
Day (Eng. Tanks): 1540
Aux Tanks (not in use):3070
Lube Oil 765gal.
Waste Oil 752 gal.
Potable Water 6094 gal.
Gray Water 1540 gal.
Black Water 3080 gal.
Main Engines (2) MAN Cat 3412D; 750 BHP @ 1800rpm
Marine Gear (2) Twin Disc MG-5202 (2.92:1 Reduction)
Propellers (2) 4 Blade (46 x 34 bronze)
Ship's Service Power (3) Caterpillar 3306 170kw Generators
Emergency Generator Cummins 100kw, 3-phase, 60 cycle
Bow Thruster Wesmar v2-20 Hydraulic, driven by Cummins 4BT3.9
150hp @ 2800rpm
Engine Controls Electronic ZF/Mathers Micro Commanders
Steering System Wagner Hydraulic with helm pump and jog lever
Hull Construction Steel with aluminum superstructure
HVAC Marine Air Systems, individual cabin AC/heat units,
8000btu and 16000btu
Marine Sanitation Device Omnipure model 12 MX
Water Makers (2) Sea Recovery 3300 gal per day capacity
SOLAS Wet Sprinkler System
SOLAS Equipped Rescue Boat
Notifier Fire/Smoke Suppression System in Machinery spaces
Service Speed 10 Knots
Items of Interest
- Blount Designed, Built and Patented Bow Landing Ramp
- Blount designed and built 18 passenger Glass Bottom Boat
- Patented Stern Swim Platform
- 18 Passenger USCG Certificated Shore Launch
- Second Deck Vista View Lounge: A Multi-Functional Public Room usable as a Lounge/Reading Room which can also function as an auditorium with seating for over 98 people for lectures/slideshows.
- Low-Rez flexible propulsion engine mounts and vibration isolators on all other machinery.
- Unique Blount designed ventilation system constantly supplies fresh air to each passenger cabin while removing "used air" to the outside. This system feeds fresh conditioned air to every cabin. Therefore passengers breathe 100% fresh air in their cabins.
- Blount designed acoustic"floating deck"between engine room and main deck cabins for sound attenuation.
- Blount designed retractable pilothouse for passage under low bridges in inland waterways.
- Power stair lifts available for passengers (between Main, Second and Third decks).
SEARCH CRITERIA: Cruise Ship, Passenger Ship, Ship for Sale, Ship for Charter, Ocean Going Ship, Ferry, RO/RO, RO/Pax Ferry, Passenger Vessel, Cruise Ship For Sale, Passenger Ship for Sale, RO/Pax Ferry For Sale, Cruise Ship For Charter, Passenger Ship For Charter, RO/PAX Ferry For Charter
QPS Marine Ships is the Worlds leading on-line Cruise and Passenger Ship brokerage firm. With selections from every major and niche cruise line, we can fulfill your vessel requirements. If you do not see what you require on our web site inquire as we have access to almost every ship that is available in the World.
Capt. Ken Caine
Director of Commercial Vessel Sales - QPS Marine Ships
Mobile Phone: +1-516-647-5129 (Preferred Contact Phone)
Office Phone: +1-954-842-4108
QPS Marine Ships
Nautical Ventures Group Building
50 S. Bryan Road
Dania Beach, FL 33004 USA
Please contact Capt. Ken Caine at +1 516 647-5129
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 183 ft 0 in
Beam: 39 ft 10 in
Number of heads: 50
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from QPS Marine Ships
-U.S. Flagged-Blount Passenger Vessel-Stock No. S2613
Warren, RI, United States
138 Passengers -Can Operate Between US Ports - Stock No. S2285
Green Cove Springs, FL, United States
ROPAX CRUISE FERRY - Stock No. S2596
-1,800/2,000 Passenger - Stock No. S2312
-1,432/1,718 Passengers - Stock No. S2203
- 832/927 Passengers - Stock No. S2136