1998 Aquador 22
- View Full Specifications
Reduced to sell
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 16,995 Tax Paid (US$ 22,206)
- Sale Pending
Motor cruiser for sale. Aquador 22 for sale. This Aquador 22 C is an attractive hard top. Built in Finland by the regarded Aquador yard 1998. Single engine Mercruiser 4.3 L petrol max 170kw. Engine serviced and now drained down and wintering ashore. Outdrive, single propeller. Aft cockpit full enclosure. Boarding/bathing platform. Electric hob. Warm air heating. Forward cabin with two berths, provision for further two berths in main cabin. Head enclosure, Helm and galley in main pilot house cabin.Solar panel.New trim tabs.Wiring updated. Chart plotter, GPS Depth speed instrumentation. Thermal imaging fish finder. Warm air heating system. New fuel pump autumn 2019 and many updates.. Low use in recent years. Antifouled 2020.Here at Woolverstone marina. All reasonable offers will be considered
FIXED PRICE BROKERAGE - UK and International Service: - NO SALE - NO FEE - NO Upfront Payments - NO Cancellation Fees - Call us on 01473 780286
Precious Marine ltd - www.preciousmarine.co.uk. Lowest fixed price full brokerage fees
01473 780286 ext 1 Graham
Craft ashore here, Woolverstone Marina.
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 1 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 1950 kgs Dry Load
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: V6
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (50 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (150 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 4
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Forward cabin, Steps down from main cabin. Single berth port and starboard sides. Access to foredeck through large opening windshield section door. Royal blue fabric. Stowage under both berths, side windows.
- Main cabin, all round windows, helm position with hinged seat both seats royal blue with grey piping., Hob under and refridgerator.wheel steering and adjacent engine and navigational instrumentation.
- Enclosed head cubicle in main cabin.
- Engine below cabin sole at after end.
- Aft enclosure, stainless steel frame with canvas and clear apertures.
- Galley, single ring parafin cooker by Wallas.
- Galley sink.discharges overboard,cupboard drawers adjacent, under navigation seat.
- Wallas warm air heater.
- Port and starboard sliding hatches to roof.
- Teak holly floors.
- CD stereo player.
Hull, Deck, Safety, Canvas
- Blue gelcoat finish to hull with white superstructure. Stainless steel tubing grabs.
- Aft and fowrward ss cleats.
- Swim platform with ss ladder. Inlaid wood strip. Step to transom gate.
- Recessed anchor locker, hinged lid, Danforth anchor and chain.
- SS petrol tank
- Engine room air evacuation fan.
- Flexible water tank.
- Sea water head with two skin fittings
- Blue canvas aft enclosure with clear panels, ss frame with zips and toggles.
- 2 no fire extinguishers
- Electric bilge pump with float control.
- Manual whale bilge pump.
- Autumn 2019 hull to be primed and coated antifoul-grey.
- Bidata autohelm depth and speed instrumentation.
- Garmin fish finder 90.
- Steering compass
- VHF radio.
- Engine instrumentation, Oil and volt meter
- Temperature meter
- Trim tab controls.
- V6 electronic injection 4.3 mercruiser petrol engine.
- Out drive leg single 3 blade propeller.
- Two hd batteries.
- One 60ah battery.
- Serviced and winterised 2019.
- New fuel pump.
A List of some of the work carried out on the vessel. There are invoices for this work carried out over the last couple of years
1 & 2 Boat movements
3 To construct a solid back to the wheelhouse so that the boat can be locked up,
New timber bulkheads will be fitted inside the wheelhouse top inline with the seat back grp
mouldings and roughly inline with the 2 stainless steel internal grab rails,
New bulkheads to be trimmed to fit a removable centre isle door make and fit a lift off door
with hinges and a lock and key Note :* See the additional line for costs as this was made in GRP and not plywood as originally priced £2,859.00
4 Supply and fit 2 20w NASa solar panels wired to the battery bank as the boat will be
moored on a swinging mooring. £726.00
6 Grind back inside the anchor locker across the boat and then laminate in a 3/4 plywood
pad over-laminated with 6 layers of csm, supply and fit a bow fitting with roller to take a
mooring line/anchor warp.
Note : We will now have to fit a large 10 inch alloy cleat instead of the new winch so
there is something to moor up to when at anchor. £1,023.00
7 To make up a rope and chain anchor warp with a new galvanised anchor with a U Bolt
for securing the bitter end to with a shackle £264.00
8 To remove and re-bed the pulpit rail bolts £157.00
10 Front opening glass panel to make secure £52.50
12 To carry out a basic service on the Mercruiser Engine and Leg £489.00
14 *Additional work to the main bulkhead as originally this was going to be plywood £397.00
16 Supply and fit 2 larger capacity batteries Varta leisure 110AH fitted in battery boxes and
strapped down. £2,930.00
17 Supply and fit 4 x 12v cigar sockets and 4 x USB sockets in various areas to suit wiring
18 Master-volt batman fitted £400.00
19 Supply a Mobi, Make a stainless steel bracket for mounting the Mobi and fit a cigar
socket to the wire as discussed with the owner £279.90
20 Carry out gelcoat repairs where the old lights were £78.00
21 2 new opening Hatches for the new bulkhead £518.54
24 Fit 2 x cockpit drains to drain water from the floor aft of bulkhead. Note - We will fit
in-line ball valves to allow drains to be shut off when not in use £425.80
25 Fit Supplied electric motor only on to custom stainless steel outboard bracket to include
teak faces for clamping. Position to be starboard side on bathing platform. NOTE -
Doesn't include wiring up or fitting/supplying batteries £1,243.00
28 Renew hydraulic lines to the trim tab rams found perished £168.00
30 Replace Stereo speakers. £237.22
31 Extend outboard cables £73.34
33 Supply & Fit Borg coded marine lock £102.00
35 Drain petrol tank, wipe out residue £174.16
36 To fit and wire in the owner supplied Dragonfly plotter/depth transducer £332.80
43 Supply and fit new trim tabs £1,131.99
44 Supply and fit new steering cables £359.00
41 Supply and fit batteries to Bison boxes .£ 416.04
42 To supply a Navionics Marine and Lakes Chart, covering rivers and estuaries in the UK.£ 204.66
- Although tax would have been paid when new, there is no corroborative documentation held by current owner so the price has been adjusted and vat is paid at 20% included. TAX PAID
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across, please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.