1998 Westport Sovereign
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- CA, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 2,650,000
Sovereign is a well-known and popular yacht within the yachting community. Like many Northwest builders of this era, the Westport hull is a proven design of Jack Sarin. The asking price represents a very good value for the dollar along with recent upgrades she is and has been a great boat for the current owner.
Accommodating 10 guests in 5 cabins and 5 crew in 3 cabins. The interior which originated from Jonathan Quinn Barnett shows cherry joinery on the main deck which includes the main saloon and on-deck master, below deck the VIP and guest quarters are of maple joinery. The saloon features large windows port and starboard with sliding stainless and glass doors to the aft deck allowing natural light and views of your surroundings. The main deck has a day head and a large full service galley with u-shaped dinette. Unique from most models of this age, this Sovereign is a tri-deck with open fly bridge helm and seating. The boat deck features stowage for large tender aft, large 6-person hot tub, U-Shaped settee with two varnished teak tables, BBQ, and refrigeration, making for a great entertaining area. The enclosed pilothouse features settee aft and seating forward with a day head to starboard. Portuguese bridge is just forward of the pilothouse with side decks leading aft. Also noteworthy, a large cockpit with teak sole, bait well and engine room/crew quarter access. Forward on the bow there is a davit and stowage for wave runners or crew tender.
- Tri Deck
- On Deck Master
- Spacious deck layout
- Room for toys
- Cockpit with bait well
- Major rebuild on mains
- Recent yard period
- Recent interior upgrades
- Great family or entertaining yacht
- Great charter potential
For more information contact Michael Selter at 619-265-6906
Please contact Michael Selter at 6192221122
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 25 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 16V 2000
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3700
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 16V 2000
Engine Hours: 3700
Cruising Speed: 18 knots
Maximum Speed: 21 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (7000 Gallons)
This Sovereign 115 has five double cabins and can comfortably accommodate ten guests on board.
The on-deck master has a king size berth, an ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower accented with a dark marble counter top and light marble floor. Cherry joinery featured in the head and stateroom, a large, walk-in cedar lined hanging closet and ample drawer storage for personal belongings, owner’s desk to port, two large windows which are one either side of the stateroom, giving owners a great view. The bulkhead aft of the bed has a large 50” flat screen for owner's viewing pleasure.
The four guest cabins below deck feature queen berths with en-suite heads and showers.
VIP stateroom is amid ship forward, with a queen size berth, light joinery, large cedar lined lockers, ample drawer storage throughout the stateroom, head and shower with Jacuzzi tub accented with marble counters and flooring. AV equipped with 20” TV, CD and DVD.
Two guest staterooms are aft of the VIP and both feature queen size berths with light maple joinery, settee outboard of the berth, cedar lined hanging lockers with ample drawer storage. Both have en-suite head and separate showers, wood sole and marble counters. Each stateroom has AV equipped 20” TV, DVD, CD.
Forward and down is the fifth and final guest stateroom, with centerline queen berth, light joinery, cedar lined hanging locker and drawer storage, en-suite head and separate shower, AV equipped with 20” TV, DVD and CD.
Captain’s stateroom is forward and down with double berth, TV & DVD and en-suite head and separate shower. This stateroom can also be used as a nanny cabin and/or guest.
The remaining crew quarters are aft and accessed via private circular staircase on the aft deck. Staterooms feature one with double berth to port and to starboard are two bunks with over-under configuration. Both equipped with TV & DVD, share facilities, access to engine room is on forward bulkhead via watertight door.
Crew area has been refit with new overheads, vinyl sole, carpet, new plating of hardware and carpet runners.
The main salon is warm with abundant natural light from large windows port, starboard and aft. The cherry wood joinery along with the light colored carpet and warm tone soft goods give the salon a warm, home style feeling. The salon features a large L-shaped sofa to port, a four-person game table just forward and to starboard, a 48” inch flat screen TV with surround sound and audio throughout all decks. The salon is superb for viewing the yachts surroundings.
The dining is forward of the salon and open to the same views. Formal dining table with burl wood inlay and seating for ten guests. There is storage for china and flatware as well as a 50 bottle wine cooler.
Forward of dining room is a full chefs galley with cherry cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances.
- 48” Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Wolf cooktop with S/S hood
- S/S Viking oven
- Microwave/convection oven
- Kitchenaid dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Scotsman ice maker
- Kenmore 9.5 cubic foot refrigerator – located forward
- Frigidaire 14 cubic foot freezer – located forward
There is a pass through that can be opened or closed to the dining room which allows easy access for staff to serve. The galley has a fantastic crew/family U-shaped dinette settee just forward of the galley with a 20” flat screen which is wall mounted on the forward bulkhead.
The pilothouse and skylounge are accessed via spiral staircase on the starboard side just forward of the foyer or via the wing doors from the boat deck. The helm chairs offer suburb visibility and easy access to electronics. Just aft of the helm station is a great settee and table for owners and guests while underway. The skylounge features a U-shaped settee to port, SubZero compact refrigerator/freezer and day head. There are aft doors that open to the boat deck.
Custom U-shaped settee with cushions and pillows, two teak tables for alfresco dining and lounging. There is also a sun awning which can provide shade over the Jacuzzi or settee that stows away allowing sunshine or starlit evenings. A 36” S/S outdoor grill and Kohler sink provide a great area for entertaining. This deck also features a 6-person whirlpool hot tub. There is a low profile Nautical Structures 3,000 lb. davit. Superb walk around decks allow access to Portuguese bridge and two wing stations.
The flybridge is accessed via steps and ladder from the boat deck. Helm features 2 Stidd helm chairs, docking station, B&G depth monitor, VHF radio, Robertson autopilot, deck lighting and a hinged mast that is lowered and raised hydraulically for ease of bridge clearances. The flybridge provides limitless visibility and is a great attribute along with the enclosed pilothouse.
- Main Engines: MTU 16V 2000 with MTU controls, MTU vibration mounts, underwater exhaust. 1200 rpm approximately 30 gals per hr at 10 knots, 1800 rpm approximately 120 gals per hr at 18 knots – Approximately 3700 hours ago SMOH W6 was performed
- Transmissions: ZFBW256 3.306=1 with trolling valves.
- Propellers: (2) 5 blade high speed 54" x 44" with 4" shafts
- Generators: (2) Northern Lights with hydro elastic mounts and sound shields, 50kw 1200RPM used as the night genset, 65KW 18000RPM, both generators have remote start and stop in pilot house
- Air Compressor: (1) 150 PSI manufactured by Craftsman
- Bow Thruster: Manufactured by American Bow Thruster, 65HP, unit is hydraulically driven
- Hydraulic System: Complete hydraulics are American Bow Thruster
- (2) Water Makers: 1600GPD & 1800GPD with multimedia filter MFG by Filtration Concepts Inc.
- Stabilizers: Model #353 Naiad Marine with 16SF fins
- Fuel Filters: Racor filters on main engines and generators
- Air Conditioning: 15 ton air conditioning unit with reverse cycle heat by AquaAir, each zone with its own air handler throughout vessel
- Fuel Filling: There is fuel filling on both port and starboard sides, tanks are filled through 2" diameter piping
- Steering: Hydraulic dual cylinder system operates form all 5 of the ships stations by Kobelt Controls
- Furuno NavNet 1954 CCB color 72 mile radar
- Furuno NavNet 1944 CCB 72 mile radar
- Furuno FCV292 color BB sounder
- Furuno FAX-207 weather fax
- Nauticomp 15” color monitors (for radars)
- Robertson AP45 autopilot
- Robertson F200-40 autopilot remote
- Northstar 6100i GPS/plotter
- Satellite TV system, SeaTel #4006-7, 48" diameter dome
- B&G HS@, boat speed, wind speed and angle, depth and compass
- Standard Horizon GX300 VHF radios
- ICOM M59 radio
- ICOM side band M710-2 radio
- Simrad AI50 AIS Class B transceiver
- Satellite Broadband system, SeaTel 4006-7 48” dia. dome
- Camera system by Elbex with 4 color cameras; engine room, aft wide angle, port & starboard sides
- (2) Sea 30 watt loudhailer in pilothouse
- Tank gauge monitor by Head Hunter for fuel, water and holding tanks
- Bosun locker
- Bow seat and windlass
- Salon Sofa recovered
- Wax & polish superstructure and hull
- Crew - New flooring, new overheads, new carpet in cabins
- Replated hardware
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.