1997 Hinckley Picnic Boat
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 180,000
This 36 Hinckley Classic 1997 has just recently receive a total makeover/refit by Chi Yacht Refinishing. There was approximately 1,800 hours put into this refit project. The original colors were red and beige. The teak was gold/tan. The electronics were upgraded and replaced from Raymarine to a full new Garmin package. The engine and jet drive were gone through and serviced. She looks like a new vessel and is ready to cruise.
For further information contact Ron McTighe at 954-553-1815, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ron McTighe at 954-553-1815
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
No Name 36 Hinckley 1997
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 420 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
• Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides (Recent)
• Light Cream gelcoat cabin & deck with molded in nonskid
• Black Bottom
• Varnished teak exterior teak trim
• Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
• Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
• Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
• Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
• Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
• (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
• Teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
• Top of the pilothouse includes radar dome, GPS antenna and custom teak mast.
• Teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless-steel half round.
• Fold-down stainless-steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
• Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside
• Teak deck step
• Stowage in cockpit lockers with louvered varnished teak doors
• 2 JL AUDIO stereo speakers in cockpit
• Cockpit area drainage scuppers
• (2) Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck with drains & covers
• Medium Blue mesh fabric covered cushion.
• White soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights-
• (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead.
• (4) Fixed windows
• Teak locking companionway door.
• Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
• Pilothouse interior vanish strip in 2019
• Varnished teak integral handrail and cup holder
• Stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
• Inboard teak access door to a storage area under the seat.
• Varnished teak dash
• Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
• Engine gauges
• Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
• 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
• Garmin, GPS, RADAR, VHF Package
• Ritchie compass
• FUSION STEREO SYSTEM 2019
• 2 JL AUDIO SPEAKERS in cockpit
12-volt DC electrical system:
• (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 450-amps
• (2) Heavy-duty battery switches with battery parallel switch capabilities
• 80-amp alternator on the engine
110-volt AC electrical system:
• Shore power cord with inlet and shore power relay
• 30-amp battery charger
• 110-volt outlet in head & galley
• AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
Engine and Mechanical
• Yanmar 6LY2H-STE 420-hp diesel engine
• Racor fuel filter
• Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
• Tachometer with engine hours gauge
• Low oil pressure alarm
• High water temperature alarm
• (2) Electric 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
• Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
• In-line 12-volt sump pump
• Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
• The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing.
• Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover
• Stainless steel sink, fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system and separate
• 110-volt outlet
• Storage area under the galley sink
• (3) Cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley
• 12-volt light on aft bulkhead
Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop.
• Sleeps two in V-berth forward.
• A double berth is formed with the use of the filler piece with cushion.
• Cushions are upholstered in a dark blue Sunbrella fabric
• A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
• 12-volt lights
A solid cherry door accesses the Head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
• Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry wood countertop
• Vacu-Flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank
• Storage in cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop
• Storage drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
• Mounted cherry trimmed mirror
• Forced ventilation
• 110-volt outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy