1996 Pendennis Phoenix 77
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,150,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,342,855)
OCEAN PHOENIX is a very fast cruiser racer sloop that has been well-maintained and regularly sailed with knowledgeable owners and crew. She and was built in 1996 by Pendennis in laminated carbon with a kevlar epoxy sandwich structure.
She has been refitted to a high standard in 2011, 2018 and 2019 with all electronics having been replaced in 2018 with B&G Systems, Raymarine Plotter, Satellite Phone, VHF, GPS etc, including new wiring, lights, antennas and wind equipment.
Her interior was originally designed by Ken Freivokh and was restributed by the current owner to optimise guest and crew separation with very comfortable and spacious quarters for both. Please note that the layout attached to this spec is the original and has not been updated.
The comfortable accommodation consists of 3 double guest cabins all with en suite bathrooms for 7 guests, 1 captain's large bedded cabin, 1 crew cabin and 1 bathroom for a total of 3 crew.
OCEAN PHOENIX is commercially registered under Spanish flag. VAT and Spanish matriculation tax have been paid and the owner is a motivated seller who has a new project.
July 2019. Home port is Palma de Mallorca and currently in a new adventure around the world.
Specialised in Brokerage of Entry-Level and Smaller Superyachts
Please contact us for further information at +34 971 707 669.
Mob. +34 609 433 333 | email@example.com
Please contact Jonathan Syrett at +34971707669
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pendennis Shipyard
Designer: Rob Humphreys
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 25.0 m
Beam: 6.15 m
Minimum Draft: 2.87 m
Maximum Draft: 2.87 m
Displacement: 48160 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: 6 C8.3M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (1500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (3500 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 3
Seating Capacity: 12
Wind speed and direction
Navigation center - B &G(2018)
Plotter - 2 x Raymarine
Fully battened mainsail
Storm jib - 2 jib + 1 main
Hydraulic winch - 5 lewmar
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker - 2. Producing 300l/hr between both of them.
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Generator - Onan 21KW (2011) as good as new.
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Liferaft - 2 x 6 pax new from 2018.
Total Liferaft Capacity: 12
In her interior 3 guest cabins:
- 1 master stateroom king bed with Hi-Fi + safe + cabinets + bathroom + A / C
- 1 VIP cabins queen bed with cabinets + bathroom + A / C
- 1 triple cabin with double bed + bunk bed + full bathroom + A / C.
Crew area with 3 crew cabins and full head.
Electronics, Communications & Navigation
The vessel is equipped with navigation and communication systems adequate for long-range cruising. All new from 2018 including:
- SAILOR 6110 Mini-C GMDSS System.
- SAILOR 6101 Alarm Panel Mini-C GMDSS.
- SAILOR H125B/TT-3608A Parallel Printer
- SAILOR 6081 Power Supply and Charger.
- B&G H5000 Base Pack: Hercules(1)
- B&G H5000 Graphical Display(9)
- B&G Triton 2 Pilot Controller & Display(3).
- B&G 213 Masterhead Unit.
- Simrad Precision -9 Compass
- B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna
- B&G H5000 Analogue AWA 360.
- B&G NAC-3 Autopilot Computer.
- Simrad RF300 Feedback w/10M Cable & Link.
- B&G SEN-SPD-HPF Speed Sensor w/Plastic Flange Housing
- Airmar DST800-NMEA 2000 Smart Trsducer
- B&G H5000 Barometric Sensor.
- B&G NAIS-500 w/GPS-500
- Simrad NSPL-500 Antenna Splitter
- B&G V50 VHF Radio
Sails, mast & rigging
- Quantum Dynema Main sail in fantastic condition, 2014.
- 2 x stay sails, 2011.
- Carbon Dynema Genoa,2019.
- Asymmetric A2 Quantum spinnaker in very good condition.
Mast & others:
- Aluminum mast and boom painted and revised 2012
- Carbon boom painted in 2019.
- Carbon bowsprit from 2019.
- New rigging 2011: halyards, sheets etc
- 5 x hydraulic winches
- 5 x manual winches
- Hydraulic backstay, outhall and vangs.
- Hydraulic furling genoa.
Hydraulic system works as a 2nd point on the reduction gear as well as well as a 24 volt. hydraulic pump.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Jonathan Syrett
Yarrow & Co. Motor Sailor
Sant Joan de Palamos, Spain