1996 Farr 45
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 73,000 Tax Paid (US$ 82,548)
- Sale Pending
Carroll Marine Farr 45.
Formerly known as Corel 45.
Great potential in IRC and ORC.
Builder: Carroll Marine.
Designer: Bruce Farr.
The Farr 45 is in good shape and doesn't need big maintance. She still sails on regular basis
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Netherlands
Beam: 4.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.90 m
Galley: just single campinggaz burner and sink (racing style)
Deck and cockpit
- Dekbeslag: Lewmar / Harken
- Winches Lewmar 2x 48, 2x 50 2x 54
- Large steering wheel
- Bags in cockpit
- Doyle: main, J2, J3, are all not in good condition, but still nice for delivery. J4 is still pretty good
- North Sails: main, J2, J3, Spinnaker S2 not new anymore, but all in reasonable condition
- Trysail, Stormjib are not much used
- Set carbon membrane sails for offshore sailing with double taffeta: main and all-purpose (2/3) jib (one season used) Hagoort are in pretty good condition
- New J3 One Sails in very good condition (only used during Fastnet)
- Hall Spars Carbon mast and boom with rod rigging
- spi pole carbon
- carbon rig
- B&G Zeus Touch plotter
B&G Hydra 2000
4x B&G mast display
2x B&G H3000 cockpit display
- Raymarine VHF
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF
- Instruments on mast in bracket
- AIS class–B transponder
- Fire extinguisher
- 8x Helly Hansen Vests
- Liferaft: 10p Sea-Air ISO 9650-1 raft manufacturing date: 08/2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom