1996 Beneteau Farr
- View Full Specifications
VACATION ON THIS BEAUTY !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Georges, Grenada
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,000 Tax Paid
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO $125,000 USD !!!!!
UNSCRIPTED is a U.S. Documented, high performance sailing vessel with the luxuries of a cruiser. Her racing hull, combines sleek water entry with a wide transom for stability. She is a supremely comfortable cruising yacht with fantastic living and sleeping accommodations, along with sailing performance.
The boat is the "owners" layout, with three cabins. Her forward crew cabin was rebuilt as the family did not require it, and converted this area to additional storage area that includes a Dometic freezer and a U-Line marine grade ice maker.
The boat has been the "winter" home. for the last 6 years for the family with their two children, and has afforded a lifetime of experiences for all of them, as they cruised the waters of the Virgin Islands, the Leewards, and the Windward Islands, and ending up in Trinidad where she was stored for the hurricane season. In the Spring of 2020 she will cruising north to the Virgin Islands-Puerto Rico, along the route that brought them so many adventures and memories as the children now proceed on to college after this final cruise. UNSCRIPTED is in a location, many people dream about, so this is your opportunity to purchase a well cared for vessel, without having to have it delivered by ship or delivery crew, to these beautiful islands !! Updates as of April, 2020 includes new bottom paint, new running rigging, new batteries which make her in ready-to-go condition !!!
The cruising started well as they left Trinidad, but then Covid-19 hit the Caribbean and travel between the islands was stopped. UNSCRIPTED is presently docked in Grenada with plans to stay there for a while. Her new main has been measured and is ready to be made, should a Buyer for the boat surface, so that this can be completed.
There is recent survey done in March of 2020 that is available to an interested Buyer, so they will know how good she is !!!
Office : 772-678-6311
Please contact Howard Donhauser Sr. at 772-678-6311
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 49 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 32000 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 9315 lbs
Headroom: 7 ft 0 in
Total Power: 82 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 4-236
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1530
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 82 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (220 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Seating Capacity: 8
Electrical Circuit: 12V
VESSEL WALK THROUGH
Starting forward is the converted crew cabin, that had the head area removed and rebuilt for better storage., and is home for the new Dometic freezer and U-line ice maker.
Next aft is the master cabin with the en-suite head forward in the cabin. The head has an aft facing, new electric toilet, to port and the separate shower stall & seat to starboard. In the MSR there is large queen berth to port and a settee opposite, along with a vanity/work area. Forward of the queen berth and settee are two hanging lockers, one to port & one to stbd.
Aft of the MSR is the main salon, with the C-shaped dining area to port, surrounding the dining table. There is a loveseat inboard of the table, with additional cupboards and drawers built into the unit. Located to starboard is the large L-shaped galley, featuring double bowl S/S sink, Force 10 propane stove with oven & grill, a top opening holding plate freezer, and front opening refrigerator. The forward facing nav station is aft of the galley to starboard, and has shelving and drawers for charts and books.
Fully aft, we have mirror image, aft cabins. Forward in each cabin is the ensuite head, with toilet, basin sink, and shower head. Each cabin has a queen berth with a hanging locker and cupboard drawers, along with good head room and ventilation.
NOTED HIGHLIITES FROM OWNER
- Bimini, like new, with enclosure curtains on forward half and 2 mesh screens to fully enclose cockpit
- Custom built S/S arch that holds 3 solar panel, dinghy davits, and two windmill mounts
- Added a raised S/S lifeline around the cockpit for security
- Updated anchors with a new 100# Mantas anchor
- The Force 10 Stove in galley is new
- All water supply lines and pressure tank were replaced with new
- All lights are now LED lights, originals and additions
- All electronics have been upgraded to Garmin units
- Dual chart plotters, and also AIS system
- New AGM battery bank to replace original
- Added a dual fuel filter & fuel polishing system
- Forward cabin rebuilt to more useful storage for cruising, along with Dometic freezer and U-line ice maker
- Fully stocked with tools, linens, and towels
- Galley fully stocked with containers, dishes, utensils, Magma S/S cooking set, etc.
- 12' Aluminum RIB dinghy & Yamaha O/B are recent additions
GALLEY AND WATER SYSTEMS
- Two manual & one electric head (MSR)
- Three interior showers, one stall shower(MSR), & a deck shower
- Pressurized hot & cold water
- Double bowl S/S sink
- Manual salt water in galley sink
- Watermaker installed in 2007
- Force 10 (3) burner propane stove, w/grill and oven (2017)
- Techmicold (110V) front opening fridge w/oversize holding plate
- Technicold (110V) top loading freezer
- 12 volt DC , 110 volt AC shorepower
- Three AGM 8D batteries in one bank with parallel switch
- BALMAR 80 amp alternator (2013)
- Separate engine start battery
- Xantrex Freedom 2000 watt inverter/charger
- Northern Lights 5KW generator (2060 hrs. AO March, 2020)
- KISS wind generator
- Three solar panels on S/S arch
- Perkins FWC, 4-236 (82HP) engine/ Both engine and Hurth transmission were fully rebuilt in 2007. Engine hrs. AO March, 2020, are 1530 hours !!
- Raw water sea strainers
- Fuel filters, fuel shut off, engine alarms, emergency shutdown
- Manual twin wheel steering system, with new gear shift & throttle controls, plus new cables
- Flex-a-fold bronze propeller with dripless shaft seal and a shock coupler in drive train, plus a spare MAX propeller
- Bilge blowers, and (3) Jabsco bilge pumps
ELECTRONIC - NAVIGATION
- Dual GARMIN chart plotters
- Autopilot, radar, depth sounders
- ICOM VHF, primary
- COBRA VHF, secondary
- Rudder angle indicator
- WINDEX wind instrument (new)
- Two PLASTIMO compasses
SAILS - RIGGING
- Aluminum mast (keel stepped)
- HARKEN roller furling genoa
- Lazy jack setup for mainsail w/ new sail cover
- S/S wire standing rigging
- LEWMAR self-tailing winches / one electric, five manual
- New mainsail has been measured, but not ordered as of yet.
DECK - HULL - SAFETY
- Bow anchor rollers, pulpit, & rails
- 100# Mantas anchor (primary), plus a secondary
- 200' of 5/8" chain rode
- LOFRENS TIGRIS electric anchor windlass
- Side stanchions & lifelines
- Vented propane locker w/ two propane tanks
- Bimini top, enclosure curtains & screens for cockpit
- Navigation lights (all LED)
- Swim platform, swim ladder
- Life raft, MOB equipment, life jackets, life ring, USCG safety package
- 12' HIGHFIELD Aluminum RIB tender / YAMAHA 15 HP engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.