1996 Farr 30
- View Full Specifications
Ready for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,000
This is a very clean Farr 30. She has been configured for Handicap racing and comes complete with a carbon bowsprit and asymmetric spinnakers for both reaching and running. She is also ready to race one design.
The rig was brand new in 2013 and has had very little use.
This boat has a motivated seller, so bring all offers.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
LWL: 27 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Displacement: 4548 lbs
Ballast: 2095 lbs
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 1GM10
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 10 HP
Fuel Tanks: 1 (10 Gallons)
Deck & Hull
- Re-fit in 2011 includes:
- Re-laminated with glass and epoxy, Painted with awlgrip gray non-skid.
- Stiffeners installed under stanchions, Deck reinforced with carbon at rudder post and mast step.
- Chafe plates installed on deck, Carbon bow peak protector.
- Traveller re-bed and lowered.
- Topsides faired and sprayed with Awlgrip Bright White.
- Bottom faired and painted with Proline - Sanded to 1000 grit and buffed.
- Bottom coated with VC Offshore in 2011 for extended periods in the water.
- New rudder bearings.
Sails & Rigging
- 2013 Carbon fibre mast.
- 2013 Rod Rigging.
- Removable bowsprit.
- Carbon fibre symmetrical spin pole.
- Doyle class Main
- Doyle #3 Jib
- Doyle A2 Spinnaker
- Doyle Code 0 with Karver furler
Miscellaneous Equipment & Upgrades
- Electronic replaced with Tactic Micronet (May 2010).
- Engine head rebuilt and running strong (February 2011). Serviced and checked Fall 2017.
- VHF Radio and CD player/FM stereo wired to speakers.
- All class legal equipment on board.
- Winter deck cover.
- Dual Axle road trailer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.