1996 Custom Morgan Boats 41' Charter
- View Full Specifications
CHARTER BOAT REDUCED PRICE!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Naples, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 195,000
The Morgan 41’ Custom is a no-nonsense sport-fishing battlewagon. The 41 Morgan has a reputation for being extremely sea worthy, strong and yet easy to maintain. “Lady Brett” is an excellent example of the 41 Morgan Custom built to be the best platform for a U.S.C.G. inspected Multi Passenger fishing vessel. This 41 was built and has been operated as a full time Charter Fishing Vessel since new. “Lady Brett” was built with the larger deckhouse with a partially enclosed wheelhouse with side clear drop curtains off the hardtop for natural ventilation. The head is located forward and large for a vessel of this size. The cockpit is very large and will accommodate multiple anglers at the same time.
I am a 25 year yachts sales veteran, so I am very familiar with most makes and models of yachts. Please feel free to call me with questions regarding this or any vessels you may have questions about.
Contact: Stephen Strassel 239.253.2150
Please contact Stephen Strassel at (239) 262-1030
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 34000 lbs
Total Power: 600 HP
Engine Brand: FPT
Year Built: 2019
Engine Model: C-13 825 6 Cylinder in line
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 50
Engine Power: 600 HP
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (420 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
This Morgan 41’ Custom Charter Boat is a fiberglass and wood constructed, open deck, multiple passenger carrying, fishing/cruising vessel. “Lady Brett” has a cuddy cabin forward with marine head and storage compartment. This 41’ Morgan has a partially enclosed wheelhouse. A fiberglass hardtop covers over 24 feet of open deck with clear side curtains. This is a U.S.C.G. inspected, multi-passenger vessel.
The single diesel engine has been renewed April 2019. The decks have good paint, and the equipment appears well organized and maintained.
The Morgan 41’ Custom is a no-nonsense sport-fishing battlewagon. The 41 Morgan has a reputation for being extremely sea worthy, strong and yet easy to maintain. “Lady Brett” is an excellent example of the 41 Morgan Custom built to be the best platform for a U.S.C.G. inspected Multi Passenger fishing vessel. This 41 was built and has been operated as a full time Charter Fishing Vessel since new. “Lady Brett” was built with the larger deck house with a partially enclosed wheelhouse with side opening windows and clear drop curtains off the hardtop for natural ventilation. The head is located forward and large for a vessel of this size. The cockpit is very large and will accommodate 24 anglers at the same time.
A removable aluminum step provides access to the forward cabin area. A marine head compartment with manual flush toilet is located to starboard. Built-in storage compartments are to port.
- BOW RAIL / STANCHIONS: Welded aluminum rails with a minimum height in the passenger area of 35 1/2", to U.S.C.G. specifications
- BOWSPRIT: Bowsprit is FRP, with Stainless Steel anchor chute
- SCUPPERS: Decks have five (5) 16" x 3' freeing ports. Provide adequate drainage for deck
- CLEATS: Six (6) 12" cast aluminum cleats, thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates. Six (6) Stainless Steel 10" cleats
- WINDLASS/GIPSY: EZ Anchor Puller, drum type windlass
- DECK BOX: Large FRP deck box used for Personal Flotation Device storage, mounted on deck in wheelhouse
- DECK SURFACE: Painted, with non-skid surface
- HATCHES: Two 21 1/2 " Bomar hatches located on foredeck
- GRABRAIL: Two aluminum grab rails mounted on wheelhouse top, one Port and one Stbd
- RE-BOARDING MEANS: Welded aluminum re-boarding ladder
ANCHORS: Approx. 60 lb Plow Type, with approx. 10 ft. of 7/16" galvanized chain and approx. 250 ft. of 3/4" nylon rode: Fair condition.
Propulsion and Electrical System
- Single six cylinder turbo-charged, after-cooled engine: BRAND NEW FPT Powertrain Technologies. C-Series C13 825 442 kw (600 HP ) @ 2400 rpm. INSTALLED 4/2019
- HORSEPOWER: 600 hp
- INDICATED HOURS: 50
- THROTTLE CONTROLS: Individual Morse cable controls for throttle and shift
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM (D.C. SYSTEM) VOLTAGE: 12V
- BATTERIES: Two (2) size 8D AGM batteries
- MAIN BATTERY SWITCHES: Rotary type
- PANEL: Custom circuit breaker panel, located behind weather resistant panel
- CHARGING SYSTEM: Alternator on the main engine
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF: Icom IC-M324
- GPS: Garmin GPS 152, and GPS Map 541s
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad AP16
- FISH FINDER: Sitex CVS-106L
- COMPASSES: Richie Power damp Plus
Safety Equipment - USCG
- PFD'S: Twenty four (24) Adult sized, USCG Type I PFD's with reflective tape and vessel name / Seven (7) Child sized, USCG Type I PFD's
- THROWABLE PFD'S: One (1) Type IV USCG approved throwable device with vessel name
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Dry chemical type. Two (2) Type BC II, and one Type BC I hand-held fire extinguishers
- FIXED MOUNT EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM in machinery space
- VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS: The USCG required signal flares, expiration: November 2019
- SOUND DEVICES: Air Horn
- NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Sidelights and Anchor/Steaming lights
- LIFE RAFT: Jim Buoy Life Float 15 Person with float light and paddles, mounted on coach roof
- E.P.I.R.B.: ACR 406MHZ Cospas-Sar Sat. Has hydrostatic release
- BILGEWATER ALARM AND SAFETY SWITCHES
- FIRST AID KIT
- BILGE PUMPS LIST: Fwd pump is Rule 2000 w/ float switch. Midship pump is Rule 1500 w/ float switch. Aft pump is Rule 2000 w/ float switch
The Morgan 41’ Custom is a fully turnkey fishing charter business boat.
The Federal Reef Species and Federal Gulf Pelagic Species permits are available to be sold with the vessel for an additional $45,000. A Pelagic Federal Permit is no longer available to purchase. The only way to acquire a Pelagic Permit is to purchase an existing active permit directly from a permit holder. This permit adds a significant value for the purchaser of “Lady Brett.”
"Lady Brett" was recently (April 10, 2019) outfitted with a brand new FPT C-Series C-13 825 at 600 hp. She currently has only 50 hours on it and will be available for delivery July 1, 2019.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy