1995 Vancouver Pilot 34
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 74,500 Tax Paid (US$ 101,879)
The Robert Harris designed Northshore Vancouver Pilot House format is ideally suited for short handed offshore passage making in comfort. Whether you set sail on great passages or choose to cruise the coastal archipelagos, security and comfort in the boat is assured...and when you get to your destination you can sit back under cover and watch the world go by. The Vancouver 34 is a modern classic and rightly revered, a well tried and developed example being Hull # 88.
Please contact Andy Cunningham at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.40 m
Beam: 3.25 m
LWL: 8.38 m
Minimum Draft: 1.44 m
Maximum Draft: 1.44 m
Displacement: 6350 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 14.18 m
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (364 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (273 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (180 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Traditionally hand laid GRP Hull and deck in white.
- Copper Crystic epoxy from new.
- 3/4 long keel with encapsulated ballast with cutaway for prop and shoe to support rudder.
- Transom hung Semi balanced GRP rudder with a stainless steel stock
- Wheel steering by Whitlock
- Wheel steering set on Binnacle
- S/S Pulpit and Pushpit, Stanchions and double guardrails.
- Teak decking
- Treadmaster on coach roof deck
- Double Bow roller & Fore deck Bollard for anchoring work
- Lofrans 'Tigres' Electric Windlass ( over specified).
- 2 x Lewmar 44 ST Primary Winches
- 2 x Lewmar 8 Halyard winches
- Opening Fore hatch Hatch
- 4 x Smaller Lewmar opening hatches for ventilation + 2 x Dorade vents.
- Sliding hatch over companionway
- Cockpit Lockers
- Genoa Tracks
- Jammers and clutches
- Teak wash boards.
- Mooring cleats
- Cockpit shower
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
Interior and Accommodations
6 Berths in 3 cabins providing exceptionally secure and comfortable sea berths for passage making.
The Companionway steps are removable to access the engine and incorporate a locker for storage of winch handles etc. To Port is a large drained oilskin locker with engine sea water inlet strainer conveniently positioned at the bottom.RAISED SALOON
- Companionway steps hinge up for access to the engine.
- To port of the companionway is a large drained oilskin locker.
- Single Settee berth to Port , six foot 3 inches, the forward end of which provides the seat for the interior piloting position.
- To Starboard is a dinette seating arrangement.
- A lee cloth is fitted to the settee for use as a sea berth.
- The tables height can be varied by sliding up and down a stainless steel pole and an additional piece extends the table to the port settee.
- From the sitting position there is excellent visibility from the saloon seats through the laminated glass windows.
- Linear Galley to Port.
- Twin Stainless steel sinks with mixer tap.
- Bainbridge Neptune 4500 Calor - Gimballed gas cooker with 2 burners, cooker and grill.
- Gas shut off adjacent to cooker
- Stowage for crockery, cooking utensils and food.
- Galley strap and crash bar
- Large drained ice box.
- Large Chart Table to starboard with stowage for charts under.
- Storage for instruments outboard.
- To port is the piloting position with instrument console, interior helm controls, interior throttle control and electrical panel.
- Book shelves
- Quarter berth head forms nav seat. Berth runs aft from the chart table.
- Removable back rest
- A large berth is provided to starboard which converts to a double. 8 foot long
- There is a hanging locker and vanity unit forward.
- Outboard are lockers and there is ample storage under the berth.
- A lee cloth is provided to divide the berth for use as a sea berth.
- A V Berth arrangement provides two good length single berths with an infill to form a double. 6 foot 2 inches and 6 foot six inches.
- The infill stows between the berths to provide a seat when not in use.
- There is a dressing table with a mirror in the cabin together with a hanging locker and access to the chain locker.
- Large opening forehatch
- 1 x Jabsco PAR twist and Lock Marine WC with hinged down lid
- Teak grating in the floor over the shower tray.
- Hand basin and taps
- Open lockers outboard.
- Raymarine ST6000 Log, Speed, Wind & Depth
- Autohelm 600 / 70-00 Sea Talk
- Furuno 1231 (24 Mile ) Radar
- Icom IC-M421 with GMDSS linked to GPS
- Phillips Ampro DGPS
- Hydrovane self steering
Engine/s and propulsion
- Yanmar 3GM30 27 hp Inboard Engine diesel
- 3 Blade Max Feathering Prop
- Ambassador Rope Stripper.
- Separate gear lever and throttle controls along with an autopilot key pad in the pilot house for control below.
- Suzuki 4 Stroke free standing Generator.
- Ambassador Rope Stripper
- NOTE - 1.5 litres at 2000 Revs = 5 knots in flat water - 900 miles in Flat water.
- Various Spares
- Eberspacher D36 with 4 outlets (Forecabin, Mid-Ships cabin + hanging locker, Saloon/Pilot House).
Rig and Sail
- Cutter Rig
- Twin spread Aluminium mast
- Aluminium Boom
- Telescopic Spinnaker pole
- Twin Backstays
- Forestay and Staysail stay.
- Halyards and Lazy Jacks
- Fully Battened Dacron Main sail by Arun (1995)
- Dacron Stay sail by Sanders (2006)
- Dacron High Clewed Yankee by Sanders (2006)
- Free Flying Furling Gennaker by Arun in Ripstop by Arun (1995)
- Storm Jib and Trysail -Unused by Arun (1995)
- 3 x 12v 110 ah Domestic Batteries (2020)
- 1 x 12v 110 Engine Battery (2018)
- Sterling Battery Management system with WAECO Battery state and useage indicator.
- 60 ah Engine Alternator.
- Ampair 100 / Wind/Water Generator. This can be either hoisted in the fore triangle or towed from the cockpit.
- Shore Power
- Alpine Radio with 2 speakers (1995)
- 220 Litre water tank (on top of keel)
- 144 Litre water tank (under midship cabin berth)
- 181 litre Fuel tank under cockpit floor
- 92 litre Fuel tank under pportside deck
- 40 gallon holding tank (under starboard foc'sle berth) Empties via sea diverter and deck pump.
- Hot & Cold water
- Sprayhood in Red
- Dodgers in Red
- Stack pack in Red
- Winter Cover
- Life Buoy with light
- Jon Buoy
- Sartech position indicating EPIRB
- 4 Man Seago GX Cannister life raft (Purchased April 2014 - Service due April 2020 )
- 2 x Henderson Manual Bilge Pumps.
- 4 x Manual Fire extinguishers
- $ Harness Points.
- EPIRB - See owners comments on purchase.
- Ground tackle comprising; 20 kg Delta anchor with 200 feet of 3/8ths inch chain and 120 feet of Octoplat warp.
- In addition to the above, a Danforth Kedge of 40 Ibs with 60 feet of 1/4 inch chain.
- Foot control for windlass at the bows plus an up/down switch in the cockpit.
- Winch handles
- 2015 Honwave T27 - IE
- The Hull has been prepared from new for the fitting of Drying out Legs and has a pair of Hydraulic legs supplied by the Yacht Leg Company. (These work well and dis-assemble for stowage on passage ) .
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Gosport, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Oceanis Clipper 361
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom