1995 Tayana 55
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Langkawi, Malaysia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 300,000 (US$ 353,820)
This Tayana has undergone a huge refit in its current ownership. The owners are professional yachtsmen and applied years of experience into the restoring of their yacht between 2009 and 2015. Outside the yacht has had a new teak caprail and new teak on the cabin tops, expensive deck hardware and careful detailing. The interior has also been totally reworked to give such a beautiful living space.
The yacht is totally self sufficient, has some clever new features for blue water cruising.
Please contact Paul Jackson at +604 9665154 or +60 174196933
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert Perry
Flag of Registry: Malaysia
LOA: 17.0 m
Beam: 4.57 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Displacement: 17000 kgs
Headroom: 1.80 m
Total Power: 97 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: 4.236
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2286
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 97 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 1500 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
The whole interior has been completely re worked, new soles, new deckheads, cabinetry, lighting etc. Fully aft the owner's cabin has its en suite which includes a bath tub. Throughout the yacht the shade is offered by beautiful crafted tropical wood carvings that can slide to flood light in. Lighting has some red lights for night passages. A stereo system with BOSE speakers in saloon.
Moving to the front of the yacht it still feels open with a guest cabin to starboard opposite the bathroom. The forward cabin retains excellent headroom towards the bed.
There is full marine air-conditiong throughout the yacht.
One in aft cabin bathroom. The forward bathroom has a shower stall but needs a shower plumbed in.
Two electric heads. No holding tank.
- Four burner gas stove and oven
- Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water
- 12VDC / 220VAC fridge / freezer
Batteries & Electrics
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. VICTRON 120 amp charger / inverter plus additional VICTRON 3KVA inverter. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- 12 volt house bank is 4 x lead acid batteries totaling 600 amps
- 12 volt engine battery is a 150 amp lead acid battery
Additional charging capacity from the YANMAR 10KVA genset.
Electronics & Navigation
- RAYMARINE autopilot
- B&G autopilot
- RAYMARINE sailing instruments incl wind instrument
- RAYMARINE chartplotter in cockpit
- 2 x STANDARD HORIZON VHF radios
- RAYMARINE radar
- 2 x fixed RAYMARINE GPS units
- 2 x hand held RAYMARINE GPS units
- 1995 Perkins main engine rebuilt 2010. Total hours 2286. Shaft drive to a MAXPROP propeller.
- YANMAR 10KVA genset sited adjacent to main engine.
Mast & Rigging
Double spreader keel stepped aluminium mast. Internal halyards, mounted pole track. Aluminium boom and rigid vang.
- Slab reefed mainsail c/w lazy jacks and stackpack
- Furling genoa
- Furling staysail
- 2 x self tailing electric winches
- 2 x LEWMAR #40 st cockpit winches
- 2 x LEWMAR #56 st cockpit winches
- High pressure deck wash
- Collapsible stainless steel bimini structure
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Teak pushpit seats
- Radar pole
- Granny bars
- Teak caprail
- Swim ladder
Dinghy & Outboards
- 2.4m CHOLAMARK Hypalon RIB
- YAMAHA 8hp outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.