1995 Tayana 48
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 240,000 Tax Paid
The Robert H. Perry designed Tayana 48 is one of Taiwanese yard Ta Yang’s most successful models. In the 1970′s, Ta Yang was one of the earliest yards in the world’s boat building city, Kaohsiung. They built Yankee Clippers and the Tanton cat ketch among other designs. Ta Yang which means in Chinese “Big Ocean” branded their own yachts “Tayana” meaning “belongs to big ocean.” And, oh did they belong. In 1979, Ta Yang started building the prolific Robert H. Perry designed Tayana 37. The famous Robert Harris designed Tayana 42 followed. They became one of the first Taiwanese yards to scale up and soon started building larger yachts including a Perry 52, Harris 65, and this Perry 48.
October 2019 she was lifted for new antifouling and anodes and some minor upgrades were done at the same time, including engine service. The Bimini and Spreyhood were also recently replaced along with some of the running rigging. Two new toilet bowls installed along with some other maintenance.
The main Sail was replaced in 2016 and work done on replacing hardware on the hatches. Repairs have just been made to the Genoa.
Asking price is USD 240,000 and the owner will look at all reasonable offers.
Mobile Phone Number +65 9090 2200
Premium Nautical provide a professional yacht broker service for pre-owned yachts, as well as being dealers for new yachts from Belassi, Four Winns, Hudson Yachts, Marex, Sundeck Yachts and Wellcraft. With such a large range of styles and sizes, we have something for everyone.
While the Premium Nautical Showroom and office is based at Sentosa Cove Village in Singapore, we have clients and brokerage listings spread throughout South East Asia and Australasia.
Premium Nautical can supply parts for all of our branded yachts through our dealer network. We can order in new parts direct from the factory and help arrange for the installation and any required servicing of your pride and joy. As boat owners ourselves, we understand after sales service is extremely important part of our business.
Premium Nautical are also the Singapore dealer for FAB Dock, the revolutionary new docking system which not only makes docking safer and easier, it also protects your hull from damage, osmosis and barnacle build up without the need for antifouling.
Please feel free to call us on +65 62745055 or visit our new website at www.premiumnautical.com for more listings or information about Premium Nautical.
Please contact Brent Rubbo at +65 6274 5055
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ta Yang Yacht Building Co
Designer: Robert Perry
Flag of Registry: Singapore
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 40 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 35000 lbs
Ballast: 11675 lbs
Dry Weight: 35000 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: 4JH2TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1573
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (600 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (450 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Autopilot - (needs new screen)
Furling mainsail - New 2016
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Generator - 170 Hours use
Outboard engine brackets
The Tayana 47 is a superior combination of the advanced design concepts of Robert Perry and the incomparable boat building skills of the craftsmen at Ta Yang Yacht Building Co. Using the finest materials money can buy, Ta Yang puts together a yacht which has it all - speed under sail, safety in any sea condition and comfort found in few yachts of this size.
The design target for the Tayana 47 was to produce a yacht that out-performs the competition in this size range in both boat speed and interior volume. This was achieved by a process not unlike the type used by racing yacht designers. Hull proportions were studied along with interior layouts to produce a yacht proving that space and comfort is achievable in a large cruising yacht without sacrificing speed and sailing ability. This boat has the ability to be pressed hard with good helm balance.
The deck design makes her easily managed by a two-person crew. The extremely affordable Tayana 47 offers quality and performance that distinguishes her from every yacht in this size and class.
One piece hand-lay-up fiberglass reinforced plastic (F.R.P.) with P.V.C. foam sandwich construction.
Fiberglass reinforced plastic (F.R.P.)
- YANMAR 4JHTE main engine ,55 HP
- TP.316 – 1 ½” stainless steel shaft
- 3-blade cast bronze propeller, retractable.
- Stainless steel pedestal cable steering
- Quadrant & wire control system
- Stainless steel wheel, with brake
- Emergency tiller
Spars and Rigging:
- Aluminum mast, keel stepped (I=58’)
- Aluminum boom with roller furler (E=18’6”)
- 1 x 19 stainless steel cable with swedged end fittings and plate bronze turnbuckles
- 1 Main sail (New in 2016) with cover
- 1 NEIL PRYDE stay sail with bag
- 1 NEIL PRYDE 135% YANKEE with bag
- 1 stainless steel water tanks with 160 Gals. Capacity at total
- 2 black iron fuel tanks with 120 Gals. Capacity at total
1) 2 12V-120AH batteries with F.R.P. boxes
2) Electric panel with meters and breakers
3) DC & AC Outlet inside cabins
4) Chart lights, reading lights
5) Grounding system connected with zinc anodes
1) Electric panel with meters and breakers
2) Outlet inside cabins
3) Shore power receptacle
4) Rotary Aire marine Air Conditioner – circulate within whole yatch
- Bounding System: All metal parts under water bounded and protected by zinc anodes.
- Built-in auxiliary Generator.
- Teak and holly cain sole
- Solid teak doors
- Bulkheads in cabins and inside of cabinets vanished with teak veneer: that in head s and spaces covered with formica
- Formica counter top in galley and heads
- 4” Vinyl covered foam cushions on all settee and berth
- Removable formica overhead panels with teak battens
LEWMAR 32ST or 52ST x 2 (primary)
LEWMAR 22ST or 40ST x 2 (secondary)
LEWMAR 22ST or 40ST x 1 (main sheet)
LEWMAR 22ST or 40ST x 2 (head sail halyard)
LEWMAR 22ST or 40ST x 1 (main halyard)- electrical
Tracks & Cars
1) Main sheet track with roller car
2) Genoa tracks with cars
3) Stay sail tracks with cars
1) LEWMAR 8410 X 4 (or equivalent)
2) LEWMAR 9361 X 1 (or equivalent)
3) LEWMAR 9327 x 1 (or equivalent)
4) FICO FG1563 x 4 (or equivalent)
- 6 pieces of 10” stainless steel mooring cleats
- 4 stainless steel padeyes
- Stainless steel stem & stern pulpit
- Teak hand rails, P&S.
- Stainless steel bow roller
1) Master stateroom: Dorade TP. X2
2) Galley: Elec. Blower x 1
3) Engine room: Elec. Blower x1
1) Pumps: Electric bilge pump, Manual bilge pump, Electric sump pump, auto .steady pressure pump
2) 110V AC water heater with heat exchanger connected to engine cooling system
3) Toilets: Manual marine toilet x2
4) Mixing tap x 3
5) Hand shower x 2
6) 1 double sink, 2 oval sinks
- Hull & deck in white gelcoat, dark blue sheerline and boot top line.
- Molded nonskid.
- Teak deck on centre cockpit
- Teak rub rail w/ s.s flat cap
- S.S. pedestal guard
- S.S. pedestal guard w/ table
- S.S. pedestal guard 2/ cockpit table (glass holder)
- Offshore type bow roller
- Flag pole on stern pulpit
- Companionway door
- Cockpit cushion
- Mast guard rail
- Outboard engine brackets
- Fresh water deck shower
- Draft of 5’3” with lead ballast in lieu of standard
- Insulated backstay (2)
- Deck wash down with pressure pump
- Macerator pump for holding tank
- Electrical fresh water pump
- Recess stransom with swim plateform
- Upper spreader and Lower spreader
- S/S steering wheel 40”
- Emergency tiller
- 45 lbs CQR anchor ss
- Profurl C42 furling gear – in boom roller furller
- Spinnaker pole
- 3 hp outboard motor
- Rubber dingy
aa. Simpson Davit at stern
bb. Spray hood
dd. Microwave, Fridge and Freezer, oven and stove
ee. Force 10 marine gas BBQ stand
- Fresh Water maker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.