1995 Sabre 362
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Marblehead, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 87,500
Hull # 153 of this very popular 4.5" draft cruiser. Built in Maine to the highest of standards, the Sabre 362 is a moderate displacement yacht designed to combine a high level of performance with a comfortable and seakindly ride. A well balanced sailplan allows her to be easily handled by a couple and her shoal draft wing keel opens up many cruising possibilities. This is such a successful design that it was voted "Boat of the Year - 1994" in it's size category by Cruising World magazine.
Tri-Cabin layout with generous double berths both fore and aft. Well appointed galley and Navigation station. Comfortable salon with large dining table to starboard. Traditional varnished mahogany Sabre interior. Excellent storage and fine cabinetry. Beautiful teak and holly cabin sole. Westerbeke 32 HP diesel inboard.
Please contact at (781) 631-3313
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 14060 lbs
Ballast: 5780 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 1
LOA: 36 feet, LWL: 30.42 feet, Beam: 12 feet, Displacement: 14060 pounds, Bridge Clearance: 54 feet, Ballast: 5780 pounds.
Westerbeke Diesel, 32 HP
Cruise speed: 6.5 kts
Max speed: 8 kts
Fuel: 34 gallons
Water: 78 Gallons
Holding : 30 Gallons
2007 Fairclough Canvas custom winter cover w/ metal fr
2009 Raymarine Chartplotter w/ Preloaded charts (E-62190-US)
2009 Raymarine A-70 Color Chartplotter-GPS
2010 HOOD Mainsail
2011 HOOD Genoa
2011 new head
Small gas grill
Main Salon / Nav Station
A spacious and well thought out area, the main salon shows a level of detail and craftsmanship rarely seen in a yacht this size. Varnished cherry panels and trim, louvered cabinet doors, dovetailed drawers, and teak and holly soles are a few of the highlights.
To port is an aft facing Navigation Station featuring a full array of electronics and easy electrical panel access. The chart table lifts for storage of charts, navigational tools, guidebooks etc.
To starboard is an L-shaped settee with a fold up table. The table is securely mounted to the main bulkhead so that a large and comfortable space is created when it's folded against the bulkhead . When opened, it becomes a large table reaching across to the facing port side settee. Ample storage is found under the starboard settee where there are (3) group 27 batteries mounted. Under the portside bench is more storage with easy access in addition to a water tank.
More storage may be found above and behind both settees in the form of cabinets and 6 extra custom shelves.
Rich, maroon fabrics compliment the varnished cherry panels and flawless teak and holly sole.
The owner's stateroom is forward and features a large V-berth and a vanity sink with wood framed mirror and seat. To port is a large cedar lined hanging locker. A deck hatch and two opening ports provide light and ventilation. Varnished cherry ceiling strips, trim, and doors along with blue fabrics provide a warm and inviting space.
The private aft stateroom provides a comfortable space with a large double berth beneath the cockpit sole. Plenty of storage space can be found here including a cedar-lined hanging locker.
An easily maintained head with seperate shower stall is located aft of the Navigation Station. This is a one-piece fiberglass unit with cherry trim.
The galley is designed for an active cruising family. A double SS sink with single faucet is situated close to the centerline so that it remains usable underway. A deep and well insulated ice box is ouboard of the sinks. Ample storage can be found outboard and above the counter.
- White laminate countertops with cherry trim.
- Watermaker spigot at sink.
- Regal 2-burner propane stove with a large oven (gimbaled and lockable).
- Propane bottles (2-6#) located in aft lazzerette.
- Sea Frost engine driven compressor/cold plate (extra large) refrigerator system.
- Extra refrigerator insulation.
DECK & HULL
The decks, cabin house, and cockpit are off-white gelcoat with contrasting cream colored non-skid. Teak cabin house handrails to port and starboard and teak toe rails are the only exterior wood. Full stainless steel bow pulpit, lifeline stanchions, and stern/cockpit rails provide safe and secure on-deck work.
- Lewmar #30 SS self-tailing winches on cabin house.
- Lewmar #48 SS self-tailing winches in cockpit.
- Harken main sheet traveler track and car.
- Shaeffer jib tracks and cars.
- Lewmar spinlock stoppers (7) on cabin house.
- Harken RF
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hall Quickvang boom vang.
- Spinnaker gear - carbon fiber pole etc.
- (2) Spinnakers.
- Safety jack lines.
- Lewmar Ocean deck hatches (2) 21"x21" and (2) 10"x10".
- Fairclough Custom Winter Cover with frame fall 2007
- Lewmar SS opening ports (8).
- Screens for all hatches and ports.
- Dorade vents(2) ventilate main salon.
- Muir hand crank windlass.
- Swim platform and ladder.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold water.
- Crane for outboard handling.
- Solar panel
- Outboard storage bracket.
- Bruce anchor w/50' chain and 200' rode.
- Danforth 12-H with 5' chain and 150' rode.
The T-shaped cockpit is deep and comfortable, with a 40" destroyer wheel mounted on an Edson pedestal steering and a sculptured helm seat for good vision over the house. The 362 cockpit is nearly 7 feet long and quite comfortable with it's seat cushions. The Lewmar 48 self-tailing primaries are easily reached from the helm. There are small lockers astern and a larger locker to port. Sail controls are led aft to the end of the trunkhouse where there are stoppers and a pair of Lewmar 30 CSTs.
A swim platform is molded into the reversed transom and fitted with a ladder. A dodger with connector to bimini and side and aft curtains provide protection from the elements in the roomy and comfortable cockpit. Sitting or standing at the steering pedestal, the captain has clear sight lines and the sailplan is clearly visible.
- Ritchie 4" compass at helm station.
- Raymarine C-90 Wide Color GPS/Plotter
- Raymarine A-70 GPS/Plotter
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF at Nav station.
- Furuno 1600 16-mile radar interfaced with Hitachi laptop with Nobletech navigation software.
- Furuno radome mounted on transom pole.
- ICOM Single Sideband Radio - ICM710.
- Ground plate and insulated backstay used for SSB antenna.
- Hand-held VHF radio.
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST-60 Sea Talk wind speed, depth, speed with monitors in cockpit and Nav station.
- Pioneer Stereo/CD with Kraco speakers.
- TV antenna, wired for TV.
- 30Amp shore power inlet with cord.
- Group 27 batteries (3), (2) ships batteries and (1) engine start battery.
- Balmar 150 watt alternator.
- Heart 150 watt inverter (located at Nav station).
- Westerbeke 32hp 3-cylinder diesel.
- Engine spares kit.
- Martec 2-blade folding bronze proppeler.
- Manual bilge pumps (2).
- Rule 1800gph automatic electric bilge pump.
- Marlon thru-hulls and seacocks throughout.
- Pur watermaker 3 GPH divertable to tanks or galley faucet.
HOOD Mainsail, 2010 very good condition
Hood Genoa 2011 very good condition
Spinnaker, older, but light use, rainbow colors, tri-radial cut
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hill & Lowden, Inc., Yacht Sales & Brokerage
Marblehead, MA, United States
Marblehead, MA, United States
Pursuit 2860 Denali
Marblehead, MA, United States