1995 Hunter Channel 323
- View Full Specifications
New upholstery June 2018.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 26,995 Tax Paid (US$ 34,319)
Yacht for sale UK. Hunter Channel 323 twin keel for sale. December 1995 build. Yanmar 2GM20F 18hp marine diesel, Self tacking jib. Cruising chute. New upholstery being installed insaloon. Starboard aft double cabin with head on other side of companionway steps to port. 'L' format galley to starboard adjacent to companionway with gimballed stove with oven and twin ss sinks.Saloon with central two leaf table and two linear full length seats forming berths. Forward V double berth with hanging stowage and hinged door to saloon..T&H stripe cockpit sole. Teak joinery.Replacement windows 2016. New hull and prop anodes for fitting 2018 season. Avon Rover inflatable and Mercury 3.3 outboard. Awaiting additional ships docs. Ashore here at Woolverstone Marina, Ipswich.
FIXED PRICE BROKERAGE - UK and International Service: - NO SALE - NO FEE - NO Upfront Payments - NO Cancellation Fees - Call us on 01473 780286
Precious Marine Ltd
Offices- All UK regions
01473 780286 x 1 sales.
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Keel: Twin Keel
LOA: 32 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
LWL: 27 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Displacement: 10500 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Fuel Tanks: 1
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
New fabric upholstery for June 2018.
- Aft cabin double berth starboard side of companionway.
- Large head to portside of companionway.
- Galley to starboard side of saloon L configuration worktop. Twin ss sinks. Stove Neptune 2000 with oven and grill.
- 6'3" headroom
- 2 linear seat benches each side of 2 leaf teak dining table. Full length so can provide 2 linear berths.
- H&C pressurised water supply to galley and head.
- Chrome mast compression post.
- Standard Horizon chart plotter CP180 gps. 2016
- Hawk mast head wind indicator.VHF Standard Horizon GX2100 with remote mike 2016
- Compass Suunto
- Instrument heads in cockpit Wind, Depth, log,
Rigging & Sails
- Self tacking jib*
- Cruising chute hardly used down wind sail.
- Slab reef main*
- Light use and valeted 2013*
- Standing rigging replaced 2010
- Running rigging replaced 2010.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- White hull and superstructure.#044 December 1995 build re Build Certificate.
- Original purchased as an owner completion hull and deck moulding with engine, which we understand and fit out was completed 1997/1998.
- Original builders certificate and Bill of Sale (transfer of title from first owner to current) awaiting vat position paperwork.
- Tiller steering.
- Anti slip surfaces to deck, cockpit and coachroof.
- 2 cabin layout plus saloon. Stb aft cabin double berth.
- Opening deck hatches, saloon and forward cabin.
- Self tacking jib and track on furler.
- Z spars mast and boon.
- Spray hood. 2016
- Lewmar st winches.
- Anchor, main and kedge anchors.
- Gas two bottle stowage in cockpit
- Large cockpit locker.
- Ebersbacher warm air heating.
- Fenders, warps, toolkit and lifejackets.
- Fog horn.
- First aid kit.
- Radar reflector at mast head.
- Coastal Flares
- Manual bilge pump.
- 3 no. lifebouys
- Avon rover inflatable dinghy
- Mercury 3 2 stroke outboard.
- New shaft and prop anodes ready for fitting.
- Awaiting vat payment corroboration (1995 hull, deck, engine kit)
- Yanmar 2GM20F 18 hp
- Serial number 24062
- Shaft drive
- 2 blade propeller
- Engine de winterised May 2017.
- Exhaust elbow replaced recently.
- New starting battery 2016.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.