1994 Mercan 24m Gulet
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mugla, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 345,000 (US$ 385,883)
Epooxy Laminated hull , built by one of the best Gulet Builders in Turkey. She is in excellent condition ! Price recently dropped from 495.000euro to 390.000euro for a quick sale
Please contact Master User at +90 532 355 3248
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 24.0 m
Beam: 7.0 m
Total Power: 450 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 450 HP
Number of heads: 3
Built 1993/1994 by Mercan Mehmet, Bodrum, Turkey. Gulet type motorsailer, darkgreen painted hull and varnished superstructure. Construction: Hull and superstructure built of mahogany wood with Westsystem epoxy resin, teak decks and mahogany interior throughout.
Layout: 4 guest cabin layout, 3 heads, decksalon with inside steering position and seating area, galley aft. There is a crew cabin in the bow area with seperate entrance through the foredeck.
Builder: Mercan Mehmet
Model: Gulet 24m motorsailer
Length: 23.8 m
Beam: 6.5 m
Max Draft: 1.5 m
Price: EUR 1,050,000
Hull Material: WestMarine Epoxy Laminated Mahogany
Draft: 1.5 m
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of Cabins: 4
Number of Heads: 3
Main Engine :
Engine Make : MAN6-cylinder "in-line" diesel marine engine
Power : 450 hp
Drive Type : Shaft Drive
Hours : 7360
Navigation / Communication & Cockpit Instruments
• Autopilot - Robertson
• Radar - Raytheon R40XX
• GPS - Furuno
• Navtex 4
• Weatherfax - Furuno D-fax 207
• Sat. phone and fax - Nera
• Laptop with Transas Marine seachart system.
• Depthsounder - VDO
• Log-Speedometer - VDO
• Wind Speed and Direction – VDO
• Echosounder - VDO
• Compass - VDO
• Compass – Suunto magnetic compass
• VHF - Shipmate 8300
• GMS telephone - Nokia
• TV Set - video
• CD Player
• Teak Cockpit
Rigging & Sails :
The rig was delivered by Sparcraft in 1999.
• Sparcraft stoway main and mizzen masts (delivered 1999) with Harken furlers
• Manual furlers on Genoa and Staysail.
• Sails: furling main and mizzen, genoa and staysail
• Wire rigging
• Lewmar winches, the 2 x 66 primary winches are hydraulic powered
• Lewmar Commander power pack.
Machinery & Engine Room :
• Bow Thruster - Rheinstrom
• Air Conditioning
• Hot Water
• Fresh Water Maker - HEM series 20
• Hydraulic steering
• 2 Bilgepumps
• 1 pump for firefighting and deck-wash system.
• 1 pump for the holding tank
• 24V engine room blower
• Warmwater boiler approx. 220 ltr.
Fuel Tanks Cap. : 5500 L
Fresh Water Tanks Cap. : 2500 L
Holding Tank Cap. : 2000 L
• New Onan generators; 17 Kw, approx. 1400 hrs, and 11 Kw, approx. 1500 hrs.
• 24 and 220 V electrical system.
• Shore Power Inlet
Deck Equipment & Safety :
• Tender 1 - Novurania 4m with Yamaha 40hp Outboard
- Tender 2 - Zodiac 2.85m with 4hp Outboard
• Liferaft - 10 pax
• Bimini Top
• Teak Sidedecks
• Hercules anchor windlass with 2 capstans,
• 2 anchors + chain,
• Deck and searchlights,
• DNI signalhorn,
• "Clear view" screen,
• Stainless steel Swimming Ladder & side boarding ladder,
• St. Steel stern gangway,
• Sun awning aft deck,
• Cockpit and sunbathing cushions.
• 2 tenders are stored on the foredeck;
The yacht has been built in mahogany wood using Westsystem epoxy resin. The hull is
painted darkgreen, the upper part of the topsides are varnished, the superstructure is
varnished and the window frames are made of stainless steel.
There is a lot of exterior deckspace, wide sidedecks and a large aftdeck with cockpit table
and seats (see photos) to entertain the owner and his guests.
Accommodation for 8 guests in a 4-cabin layout, 3 heads, crew cabin forward, spacious
decksalon with inside steering position/seating area and bar equipped with stereo/TV/video
and fax. The galley is located aft of the decksalon.
• pressurized hot&cold water
• electric stove
• gas stove
• deep freezer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.