1994 Little Harbor 60
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Somerset, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 795,000
LYNLEY III is an exceptional yacht. Her high level of craftsmanship, engineering and ergonomics are a rarity only found in the finest of custom yachts. Exquisite joiner work and finish, a large, comfortable center cockpit arrangement and three double staterooms make her a pleasure to be aboard. A powerful, yet easily-managed rig and sail plan make her a delight to sail either on a distant passage or a lazy Sunday afternoon. Hull Awlgripped (2016) and mast overhauled and repainted (2016).
For more information about this yacht, contact Jim Wetherald, Cell: (401) 965-6263; e-Mail: email@example.com .
Please contact Jim Wetherald at (401) 683-6070 Office
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Little Harbor
Designer: Ted Hood
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 60 ft 5 in
Beam: 16 ft 2 in
LWL: 47 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 70500 lbs
Ballast: 23000 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1994
Engine Model: 6.345M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 7085
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (390 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (533 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Accommodations and Layout
This striking yacht accommodates six in three staterooms. Her interior is finished in varnished American Cherry, fashioned in a unique contemporary style. Removable overheads, flush lights and cabinet hardware, along with a wide array of colorful fabrics, accentuate the stylish look below.
A large anchor locker at the bow is well suited for storing gear such as sails, fenders, dock lines and running rigging. This locker is completely isolated from the living quarters so that no odor or dampness can work its way aft.
A guest stateroom just aft of the anchor locker is furnished with a large V-berth with filler piece, to provide two V-berths or a large double. The second guest stateroom is aft to port and has over/under berths. Both staterooms provide ample storage. They share a spacious head with stall shower, easily accessed from the salon for use as a day head.
The main salon is spacious and bright. It is furnished with two settees upholstered in blue leather, surrounding a beautifully varnished cherry table, two fixed armchairs and a built-in TV/DVD/Apple TV. Natural light and air is supplied by four fixed-hull ports, eight opening ports and two overhead hatches.
Aft to starboard of the main salon is the galley. A passageway to port leads past the nav station, the engine room, top-loading freezer and the bar, into the owner’s suite.
The aft master stateroom features an offset queen berth to starboard and an L-shaped settee to port. It is equipped with a built-in TV and ample storage in a large hanging locker, lockers, drawers and bookshelves. The ensuite head is forward to starboard and provides a full-sized stall shower.
- Four-burner propane stove with oven/broiler
- Double stainless steel sink
- Microwave oven
- Full-height 2-door 18 cubic foot refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Countertops are Corian with inlay
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Furuno 36 mile radar with monitors at nav station and cockpit
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- HP Compaq PC with NEC Monitors at nav station and cockpit for Nobletec Odyssey chart plotter program
- Simrad autopilot with remote stations at helm and nav station plus handheld remote
- Autohelm sailing instruments with nav data, wind, VMG and compass displays plus three multi-data displays in cockpit. In addition, there are two multi-data displays in the nav station and one in the owner’s stateroom.
- SEA 330 single side band radio at the nav station
- ICOM M604 DSC VHF at nav station with command mic at the helm.
- ICOM M59 VHF in the cockpit
- Iridium handheld satellite phone with docking station at the nav station
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo, in salon and cockpit (2018)
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo, in owner's stateroom (2018)
- Flat-screen TV’s in the salon and owner’s stateroom with masthead antenna, DVD and Apple TV (2013)
The DC electrical system is 24 volts provided by 10 12V 8D AGM batteries with a total capacity of 1,000 amp hours. There are separate 12-volt batteries for engine and generator. An emergency parallel switch allows the house batteries to start the main engine.
The AC electrical system is 120/240 volt, 50 or 60 cycle single phase. There is a 12 kW Westerbeke generator (Hours: 2,332 as of 8/2019) fitted with a water drop exhaust system and (2) 50-amp shore power outlets.
- Heart Freedom 2500 watt inverter/charger
- Victron SKYLAA-TG 24-volt/100amp battery charger
- Xantrex 1000 watt inverter
- Newmar 24 to 12-volt converter for 12-volt and DC electronics
Sails and Rigging
- Hood hydraulic Stoway mast
- Mast overhauled and painted (2016)
- Recessed LED spreader lights
- Combination masthead tricolor anchor light
- Rod rigging
- Stainless steel Rondal hydraulic headstay furling system
- Forestaysail quick-release package with running backstays
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang with panel in cockpit
- Spinnaker package with pole storage on mast
- Recessed boom lights over cockpit
- Integral in-boom preventer
- (2) Lewmar 66 CCEST two-speed electric, self-tailing primaries
- (2) Lewmar 58 CCEST two-speed electric self-tailing main sheet winches
- (2) Lewmar 48 CCEST two-speed electric self-tailing outhaul winches
- (2) Lewmar 48 CCST runningback/spinnaker self-tailing winches
- (3) Lewmar 44 CCST mast-mounted halyard self-tailing winches
- North Stoway main with vertical battens (new 2017)
- North 130% genoa (new 2017)
- Sobstad staysail
- North MPS
- North storm jib
- North storm trysail
- Custom fold-down stern ladder
- Custom side-boarding step
- Teak outboard motor mount
- Hoist for outboard motor on radar post
- 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 333’ 3/8” HT chain
- 75 lb. CQR with 300’ rode and chain
- Lewmar anchor chain stopper
- Canister deck-mounted 8-man SBD life raft
- Varnished teak bow pulpit seat
- Stern passerelle
- (2) Removable deck chairs mounted on aft deck
- Lens Ref radar reflector
- Flush lazarette hatch with molded rain channel.
The propane locker is molded separately and ventilated with direct drain overboard and ample space for storage of (2) 20 lb. propane tanks.
The fiberglass deck has a teak overlay. Itis constructed of FRP with Divinycell H-80 foam core for strength and stiffness. In areas where deck equipment is installed, core is replaced with Divinycell H-200 high-density foam. Outer skin is built to ¼” thickness, inner skin to 3/16”. Cockpit sides and coaming are solid fiberglass. Deck flange is solid glass, approximately 3/8” thickness. The deck is bonded and bolted down with epoxy putty to the inboard angled hull flange with 5/16” bolts in 8” centers. Additional fastenings are provided with teak toe rail thru-bolted on 8” centers. All deck hatch landings are molded in FRP. Flat surfaces are Awlgripped Matterhorn White. Nonskid surfaces are Whisper Grey. All deck Awlgrip (2010).
Hull and Construction
The hull is molded in FRP from female molds with ¾” Airex foam core for added strength and sound/thermal insulation. Vinylester resin is used on the exterior skins for the highest possible resistance to water osmosis. Hull is Awlgripped Vivid Red (new 2016) with white boot stripes and Shark White bottom. Bottom sand blasted, faired and refinished (2018).
Centerboard configuration offers minimum draft of 6’-6” with board up and maximum draft of 12’-6” with board down.
- 3-Blade MaxProp folding propeller
- Lewmar Commander hydraulic system for mainsail and genoa furling
- Side Power 1700 bow thruster
- Sea Recovery 1,200 gallon/day water maker
- Ice maker
- AquaPure water filtration system
- Exhaust blowers in heads and galley
- Hidden safe
- Gun locker
- Custom radar mast at transom with hydraulic tilt control
- Masthead TV /stereo antenna
- Gas grill
- Cockpit bimini
- Cockpit cushions
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wellington Yacht Partners, LLC
Branford, CT, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Norfolk, VA, United States
Trappe, MD, United States
Shelburne, VT, United States