1994 Hunter Legend 40.5
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tacoma, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,500
- Sale Pending
The Hunter 40.5 is one of the best Hunter sailboat models ever produced!
The boat has stylish lines! Large and comfortable cockpit with walk-through transom, and great helm visibility.
The sail plan provides for a fast vessel with moderately shoal draft keel.
The Hunter 40.5 is one of the easiest sailboats to handle thanks to the large rudder! Easy to maneuver and back out off slips, even for new boaters!
Spacious and comfortable two stateroom, two head lay-out! Great for cruising, living aboard, and entertaining. The interior has high quality construction with a timeless look! Lots of light!
Powered by well maintained Yanmar 50hp!
Standing rigging replaced in 2015!
New Radar arch!
Practical galley with refrigerator, freezer, microwave and NEW propane stove!
Pre-plumbed for propane heat!
Get ready to cruise in safely, comfort and style!
MOORAGE in Tacoma marina AVAILABLE for the new proud owner!!!
Please contact me for more information on this yacht at 253-732-7342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see this boat, please, contact Dana Motlik, CPYB< 253 732-7342 or Dana@NWyachtnet.com
Please contact Dana Motlik CPYB at 253 732-7342
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Ballast: 7000 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1700
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Comfortable, clean and bright accommodations!
From large cockpit few steps down is well lit salon with navigation station and settee on starboard side opposite to U-shaped convertible dinette with Hi-Lo table and practical galley on port side. Upholstery is cream colored faux leather in excellent condition!
Lots of natural light throughout the vessel! Nearly 20 opening ports and hatches for superb ventilation and lighting! Extensive interior and accent lighting. Converted to LED in 2021.
Master stateroom aft offers queen size berth, five large hanging lockers and multiple smaller lockers and drawers! Master head with marine toiled and shower is on starboard side and accessible from the stateroom as well as the salon.
Guest stateroom forward has V-berth and large hanging locker.
Guest head with shower and C-Head composting marine toilet (new 2019). If marine head is preferred over composting head, there is new (never used) marine toilet hose installed and connected to holding tank.
- Practical L-shaped Galley on port side
- NEW Dickinson Mediterranean Three Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven (2019)
- 12v Front and Top loading Refrigerator and Freezer
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Innovative "Down the cute" garbage port from countertop
- Water Filter
- Lots of Storage
- Practical Countertop Space
- Battery Charger
- New Start Battery (2021)
- Approx. 400amp-hour House Batteries
- High Capacity Multi-Step Alternator (Completely Re-built 2018)
- 6 gal. Water Heater
- 12v On-Demand Pump (New 2017) provides Hot Water for Heads and Galley
- Space Heater
- Raymarine Multifuncion Display
- Raymarine RN-300 GPS
- Autohelm VHF
- Autohelm Autopilot
- Speed/ Wind/ Depth
- Radio/ CD/ Iphone Connection Stereo w/ Interior and Cockpit Speakers
- Toshiba 18' TV
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum Mast and Boom
- Standing Rigging Replaced 2015
- Roller Furling Headsail
- Fully Battened Mainsail w/ Dutchman mainsail Control and Reefing System
- Mainsail Cover
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/ Snuffer Sock
- Running Rigging in Good Condition
- Four Winches
- West Marine 10' 2" RIB w/ Oars and Canvas Cover
- Maxwell Windlass w/ Hand-held Control unit
- 44lb Bruce Anchor
- 150' Chain
- High Quality Dodger
- Three Large Cockpit Lockers
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Arch for Dinghy Davit, Radar, Lights (New 2018)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from NW Yachtnet
Tacoma, WA, United States
Bellingham, WA, United States