1992 Wayfarer Mark 11
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 2,000 Tax Paid (US$ 2,564)
Wayfarer Dinghy - built in 1992. The Wayfarer is a high quality, hand built, G.R.P. constructed dinghy. She comes with a Mainsail, a new Genoa with a furling mechanism and a spinnaker. Rigged for single handed sailing. Road trailer and loading trolley. Lying ashore Bangor and she is ready to go, call now to arrange an early viewing
For Further information Call In on 01248 363400 - 07771692412
Please contact Ian Williams at +44 (0)1248 363414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ian Proctor
LOA: 15 ft 8 in
Beam: 6 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 373 lbs
Manufactures pre amble
Over 50 years proven history the Wayfarer been sailed from the UK to Scandinavia.Created by one of the world's top designers Ian Proctor its sale points are :-
- Stability is the best in its field.
- It can be left on moorings.
- Takes up to 6 people.
- Very easy to right by one person.
- Righted with very little water to bail, self drain tubes and bailers drain the water.
- Flexible, for experienced sailors to novices.
- Ideal for use with outboard motor. Can be rowed if all else fails.
- GRP construction means she will last and last
The Wayfarer is a high quality, hand built, G.R.P. constructed training dinghy. The solid construction of both its hull and deck ensures stiffness together with long term durability. With a length of just over 16 foot, this dinghy provides ample room to sail in comfort. Its length, together with its excellent handling characteristics ensure that you are soon confident with the boat and leaves you to focus on having fun with the family. .
The boat itself was built in 1992 (a Mark Two model)and is in very good order with :-
- New Genoa with a furling mechanism
- It was rigged by the former owner for single handed sailing.
- Road trailer and loading trolley
- Boat cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.